Goodbye Jesus

My life is definitely a lot happier now that I left the Christian Faith now I am an Ex-Christian.

hdaniel992

My life is definitely a lot happier now that I am an Ex-Christian. I really appreciate the Ex-Christian community. I really try my best to label myself as Agnostic cause I really like the Agnostic philosophy. I know that as an Agnostic Atheist ⚛️ I can view the two terms and use them interchangeably. Since I left the Christian Faith My life is definitely a lot happier and not relying on Authority, Tradition, and Creed and Dogma. I use Reason, Science, Logic, Empiricism, to get the best out of life. My goal is to stick with one label though. Where ever the journey of evidence takes me that's where my home is even if my faith couldn't come along so I am glad to no longer be a Christian Faith member it will be hard to leave the faith but I will figure something out.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Daniel, welcome again to the ranks of the deconverted!  I’m very glad that leaving Christianity behind, with all its dogma and the guilt and fear that it often leads to, is making your life better.   

21 hours ago, hdaniel992 said:

it will be hard to leave the faith but I will figure something out.

You will!  And there is a lot of help available in building a happier life without religion.  I will say that for many people, reason, science, logic and empiricism do not completely fill the gap left behind after leaving religion.  Humans need meaning, purpose and guidelines for living.  The good news is you can find all those without having any supernatural beliefs, if you know where to look.  For thousand of years, wise people have shared their ideas on living life without believing in or relying on a deity.  Just take a look through our Recommended Books section and you will find a lot of great stuff.   Both the Leaving Christianity and Philosophy sections have many recommendations that I hope you will check out.  

And of course we are always here to help, encourage and answer any questions.  I look forward to hearing more from you and learning more about you, Daniel!

Best Regards

”TABA”

• Like 2

Congrats, Daniel. Another benefit from leaving is not living under fear and guilt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, older said:

Congrats, Daniel. Another benefit from leaving is not living under fear and guilt.

And get to sleep in on Sunday.  😁

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Weezer said:

And get to sleep in on Sunday.  😁

Plus more stuff to come! It's always better on the other side of christisanity! 😊

• Like 2