Goodbye Jesus

She calls herself a "product of Christian Nationalism" and speaks about Project 2025, a manifesto for the movement

moxieflux66

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Being from the Bible Belt, I never found it a secret to begin with.  It's a good article, and hopefully the rest of the nation starts paying attention.  Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Talking with several people lately, some from out of state in an effort to organize a class reunion, I don't think the average person realizes the Christian Nationalist movement is happening.  Explaining it to a cousin, she admitted she had heard of some "kooks out there", but thought it was some just some backwoods idiots we should just ignore.

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:17 PM, Weezer said:

Talking with several people lately, some from out of state in an effort to organize a class reunion, I don't think the average person realizes the Christian Nationalist movement is happening.  Explaining it to a cousin, she admitted she had heard of some "kooks out there", but thought it was some just some backwoods idiots we should just ignore.

This article from "The Friendly Atheist" says the same thing: 

Only 45% of Americans have heard about it. Only 25% of Americans think it’s a problem. Even worse, those numbers are virtually identical to what they were in 2022.

https://www.friendlyatheist.com?utm_source=navbar&utm_medium=web

• 2 weeks later...