Goodbye Jesus

Friend giving God credit

DarkBishop

One of my friends posted this on FaceBook. I had to tell him that while he may have faith in God, He was the one that did all the work and I was proud of him. 

Screenshot_20240329_080148_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

“But that’s not me I didn’t do anything I just trusted the process and God took care of me”.

Wow, he says this after he just explained how he found a good doctor who prescribed effective medicine.  I wonder if maybe that’s what did it!

If he hadn’t found a good doctor and hadn’t got the medication would God have taken care of him just as well?  Seems not: before getting medical help he didn’t know where he was, didn’t know his birthday or ssn…

Religions like Christianity sure do make people act stupid on a regular basis.  It’s evidently turned this guy’s brain to mush.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

"The doctor told me today that I reversed the diagnosis of diabetes"

I sincerely doubt that's what the doctor said as that isn't how 'diabetes works'. It can be controlled via medication taken more scrupulously than the patient obviously was doing. What has he been doing for the past two years while 'battling' it? What did his doctor originally tell him with his original diagnosis and medication? If he wasn't keeping track of himself, yes, he made his own disaster and the doc who 'fixed' him just corrected whatever the first one gave him (by now a full blown case). 

Clearly he has trouble understanding doctor-speak and probably long forgot what the first doc told him. His perspective on the doc essentially explaining everything he allegedly didn't get explained the first time tells a lot. But I'm glad he's better. Hope he gives the same credit to his doc (and modern pharmacology) that he does to god! 😉

• Like 1