Goodbye Jesus

Casual conversations

ABabyBoyAtHeart1977

This is a place for everyone to come and speak of what is on their mind. It doesn’t have to be anything in particular. Whatever you want to talk about, feel free to do so.

I guess I will start things by talking about something that I had been keeping hush-hush for quite a while. I am not scared or ashamed to admit that I am what is referred to as ABDL (adult baby/diaper lover.) rather than explain it all again, you may go to the testimonies section and read my story, entitled, the story of my life. It is quite lengthy, but you will read about me there. I am just curious and wondering if there is anybody else on this site who may be ABDL. If so, I would like to chat with you.

Here’s a good question. How many of you like football? Me, myself, I like it. Though I am blind, I like listening to it. I also like baseball and basketball. Though I am lousy shot at bowling, I do like to listen to the people bowl. I like to fish, ride, bikes, etc. People won’t believe this, but even though I’m blind, I even shoot guns. A bunch of people gather at my cousins house, which is out in the country, and we go out back and shoot all kinds of guns.  we shoot AR 15s, 22s, 12 gauges, you name it, we shoot it. I mean, of course we play it safe. I’m not just standing out there alone with a gun in my hand, lol. I’d be a bad sport. I would be a disaster, literally.  Everybody run for cover! The blind guy got a gun! 

ABDL is an interesting concept. Would you like to tell us about it?  What you enjoy about it, etc?  How long has it been an interest?  And anything else you want to say about it. 

6 hours ago, Weezer said:

ABDL is an interesting concept. Would you like to tell us about it?  What you enjoy about it, etc?  How long has it been an interest?  And anything else you want to say about it. 

Hi, Weezer, first of all, I must start by saying I love your name. There was a band called Weezer way back when and they rocked.

If you have read the story of my life in the forum testimonials from X Christians, I kind of talk about one of my pleasures toward the end of the story. How this began was way back when I was an early toddler. Well, the fist humping in the middle of the living room floor actually started when I was around six months of age. Before I go any further, I must tell you that I have synesthesia. I have several types. As a matter of fact, I have smell to sound synesthesia word to taste, synesthesia,/spatial location, and so much more.

Ever since the age of about one year old, I enjoyed pooping my diapers. Yes, I remember from that far back. I guess it was my synesthesia that planted this in my brain, but it is very clear to me. I was a milk drinker, and therefore, I had rather firm (not hard, but solid) bowel movements, and they were pretty good size. Space. In fact, I remember reaching back there, always with my left hand, and feeling how my poop made the butt of my plastic backed Luvs diaper stick out. Now, onto the fun stuff. Before we go any further, though, I must warn you that this content is not meant for the squeamish. It is not safe for work. It involves graphic descriptions of experiences involving soiled diapers.
my first synesthesia experience involved, if you guessed, pooping. I remember it as if it happened yesterday or even today earlier. The memory is very clear and prevalent. I liked playing on wooden stairs as a toddler. What toddler doesn’t? Well, I was standing up on this particular set of oak stairs. I don’t know if it was our house or somebody else’s. I must’ve been little over one year of age, but there I was, standing there wearing only a diaper, when suddenly, I felt my bowels work. I have heard of euphoria, but I don’t know what it actually feels like. So if you could explain to me, please do. I’ll explain the sensation I felt. It started the second my bowels started working. Keep in mind that never did I have to strain to poop. Also, I was a one push pooper. The push was long, I’m guessing about 15 seconds or so. I could breathe as my bowels involuntarily pushed it out. So there I was, breathing normally, as I felt this happening. It always started suddenly in my head. It was a tingling sensation in my scalp, and I was flooded with a sense of overjoy. Is this what euphoria is?

The synesthetic effect started at the same time my sphincter opened and the poop slid out slowly. It always started as a high pitch note in the musical tone of C. To better explain, go down to the lowest note of A that a prepubescent child or a woman can hum. Now, go one octave above that note to an upper a. Then rise up to the C note just above it. That’s where the sound started. It always started at that upper C note. It always began as a faint sound that only got louder as the sound decreased in pitch slowly. As the poop slid slowly into my diaper, the sound slid down in pitch until finally, when all of the poop was in my diaper, it settled at that low A note mentioned earlier, the lowest note a prepubescent child or a woman can hum. That was the warmth of it. The sound was generated by the warmth and the way it spread. The intense feelings I felt in my scalp and in my head generated a sort of white noise that lasted until I was done pooping.

So there I stood, overjoyed by the firmness and the warmth I felt as the poop was caressed against my butt by the diaper. That synesthetic hum that I was hearing also added to the joy and pleasure I felt for some reason. I don’t know why, but I connected the two. I remember that particular load as being a big one, like one of those loads, you may push out in the toilet in which you feel as if your whole stomach has been cleansed. It feels as if your whole belly has been emptied of its contents. The warmth and the joy this baby boy felt was intense, and my whole body started to tremble. With shaky knees, I toddled down to the foot of those stairs and stood there for a long time, basking in the pleasure. Either that, or it felt like a long time. Suddenly, to my surprise, I had to go again. So I just stood there, slightly bent at the waist, hips pushed back, knees slightly bent, and my little right hand holding onto the door frame for support, and let her rip. Again, I felt those strong sensations and heard that synesthetic effect, that same sound that started in that upper C note and worked its way to a lower A. However, something interesting happened as the second big poop entered my diaper. Keep in mind that I didn’t start reaching back behind me and feeling how my diaper balled until I was around one and a half, perhaps two years of age. However, I am assuming based on the theory of why the first load slid forward is that these were actually firm balls of poop. As it came into contact with the first one, it pushed it forward slowly, and I enjoyed the feel of it, sliding along my perineum. For those who don’t know what the perineum is, it is the taint. Finally, it came to rest just behind my scrotum, and the total make up of that synesthetic A note changed. The note remained the same, but the sound changed. Instead of just a low hum that I can only describe as a sawtooth soundwave, being that I experiment with tone generators for musical effects, and what not, instead, the warmth of the poop that was held against my perineum made a ‘gurrrrrrrrrr’ sound that was held at that note, but slightly louder than the synesthetic hum of the second poop on my butt, whose synesthetic sound was the original sawtooth sound wave A note as described earlier.

Joyfully, I swayed slowly from side to side, and as one inner thigh or the other came in contact with my bulging diaper, the big ball of poop shifted lest and right slowly on my taint.

Suddenly, mom discovered me and took me to the living room, where she changed me. I was a good baby, and though I would rather have been allowed the freedom to enjoy myself, I let her change me. As soon as my diaper was pulled away, the source of warmth was removed, and the synesthetic ‘rrrrrrr’ sound of the poop against my perineum and the sound associated with the one on my butt stopped abruptly.

That was the only time when I had two loads in one diaper, or so I can remember. After that, I remember countless times standing in the middle of our floor and filling my diapers and enjoying it. They were even times when I did it while humping my hands on the living room floor. That was especially fun, because the big load would would jiggle slightly against my butt, meanwhile generating its synesthetic A-note sawtooth soundwave hum.

Flash forward: I was around 2 1/2 years old when I tried something new. One early evening, I was standing in the middle of the kitchen floor Wynn, you guessed it, I pooped. I was wearing a pair of pants over my diaper. I only had one big load, and it was pleasurable. The warmth and that synesthetic sound never failed to fill me with joy. This time, however, I came up with an idea. I wanted to see what would happen if I squatted down after pooping. So, after standing there and letting my bowels do the work, I enjoyed the warmth on my butt for a few seconds. Then, I went down to a half-squat, and the pants I was wearing pushed against the butt of the diaper as they grew tight, thus pushing the load forward into my taint. Unlike with the two loads incident, I had when I was about a year old, this time, something interesting happened with what I now refer to as the ‘gurr’ effect. Rather than remain in the note of a, the sawtooth soundwave slid slowly down as my poop slid to the middle of my perineum, stopping halfway between my butt and scrotum. It dropped down one notch to a musical G note, and when it came to rest on that note, in my head, I heard ‘gurrrr, and it didn’t change until I returned to a standing position. Approximately 1.5 seconds later, maybe two, I stood back up, and as my pants loosened around the butt, my pooped diaper returned to its original position, and the second the warm poop began its short journey back to my butt, the ‘rrrrr’ sound abruptly ended and slid back to the original A note all the while in a sawtooth soundwave tone. What made this night especially fun was the fact that Mom and my other two siblings were in the living room and they had no idea that I had pooped. Therefore, I was able to repeat this squatting action many times. By this time, I was talking somewhat, and thus, I started thinking of my poop and referring to it as gurr shortly after this particular event. Standing in, squatting in, or humping in a gurry diaper was so much fun, and I silently hated being potty trained. For years, whenever I was stressed out, I imagined myself as a little boy in a gurry diaper. I usually did this while in bed at night. If you have read the story of my life, you know all about my father and the incident that occurred in Colorado. You’ve read all about the bullying and all of the things that I went through at the hands of my brother Darrell. Well, something else happened, and it led to something that I honestly hated. In late summer of 1984, my mother had taken me to our family physician because I had a strange lump in my abdomen. It started just below my belly button in the left center portion of my belly. It curved up and around to the top of my naval. The lump was mainly on the left side of my abdomen, but it had a curve that reminded me somewhat of a print C. Meanwhile, I have been passing huge stools. To start off, it hurt, but I was only six years old, and I figured that this was part of growing up. I didn’t think anything of it. After a while, it got to where I couldn’t feel it hardly.  I only felt firm pressure as it was coming out. There were days when I had uncontrollable bouts of diarrhea, and that was the most humiliating thing ever. The family physician, upon feeling the lump in my belly, turned white, according to my mother. ‘ Get this kid to University Hospital!’ he told her. ‘ I think he has a tumor the size of a grapefruit.’ at the time, we were living in a trailer in the town of Onawa, Iowa, after leaving Sergeant Bluff, following a revelation that a friend had told us about the previous landlord. The landlord, we had then, in Onawa was very nice, and he understood the situation. That evening, Mom packed us kids up, and we went to Omaha. The next day, tests were run, and x-rays revealed that I had a severe bowel impaction. In other words, I was literally full of shit. So I was hospitalized for 10 days and given meds from both ends to combat the situation. Then, I was discharged with a prescription for a cocktail of meds which I took from the time I was 6 1/2 years old until our mother wean me off of them when I was around 14 1/2. In the meantime, my grandmother was diagnosed with cancer. So not only did mom have to deal with my situation, but she had grandma to deal with as well. Grandma was taking chemo and radiation therapy at a nearby hospital, and we rented a place behind her and grandpa‘s house. 

The medication I were taking did some nasty stuff to my stomach. I hated them. Instead of being on them short term, the doctors told mom that it wasn’t going to hurt me and keep giving me all these medicines long-term. This is what I was taking from the time I was 6 1/2 until the summer of 1992. After breakfast, I took two Colace stool softeners. Then, at lunch, I took two more. I took two more of suppertime. Then, around bedtime, I had to take two tablespoons of either Haley’s MO or milk of magnesia, which was ever available at the time, and then I chased that down immediately after with an 8 ounce glass of Metamucil. Talk about overworking the system.

Later, in 1991, in the midst of the trouble that I was getting from my big brother Darrell, who is a bully, I was dealing with severe bouts of diarrhea that were uncontrollable, and came without warning due to the lack of feeling I have in my rectal area. it sucked when I had to miss school because I would crap myself. I hate diarrhea! Though I did hate it, I enjoyed imagining myself as a gurry baby boy. Yes, I imagined that I would have firm loads in my diapers, and that was how I escaped the stress of this problem. I was bullied in school, called horrible names like brown ass, and other mean things, and had horrible stuff said about me by kids. Though mom was reluctant to let me wear diapers, I wish she would have because it would’ve made school time more discrete when dealing with these uncontrollable issues.

I was 13 years old, and I still had the voice of a prepubescent little boy. Meanwhile, I was wondering how I could make my toddlerhood memories a sort of reality. There had to be a way. Finally, one day in early fall, I came up with an idea. Luckily, for me, it was a day during which I had a firm bowel movement in the works. I had been holding it all day, fighting the urges, but enjoying the I guess you would call it euphoria whenever my bowels would clamp down. I couldn’t wait to actually do this! we had supper around 5:30 that evening, and afterwards, the urge to go hit me. So I hurried to the bathroom, took off my clothes, and ripped off a pretty long piece of white cloud toilet paper. At the time, we had the scented toilet paper . It’s sort of reminded me of the smell that you get in those scented diapers from the 1980s. Thus, I tore off a long strip and rolled it nicely into a pad that was thick and wide. In the end, what I came up with was a thick square of toilet paper, which I put in the seat of my underwear.  With the bathroom door locked, I stood there in my underwear and let my poop slide out. Just like when I was a toddler, I heard that synesthetic sound and felt the same sensations. Then it happened. The amplified joy hit me like a tank. I hadn’t felt this good since I was what? Around three years old? I got down on my belly in the middle of the linoleum-covered bathroom floor and did my thing, and just like when I was small, I had an intense big o, lol. Since that night, I would gurr my makeshift tp diapers whenever I knew I was going to have a firm one. Only firm poop do I think of as gurr.

to make a long story short, in 2006, I was living in a small apartment in Central Nebraska. One day, my cleaning aid came across a pair of badly stained underwear. She told me that they were stained with you know what, referring to diarrhea, and I told her just to throw them away. I am so glad that I made the decision to talk to my PA. We talked to a number of options. A colostomy was certainly out of the question for me. I don’t have any sort of blockages, and I’m not having diarrhea to the point where it is making me lose my nutrients. It happens once every few weeks or so, and it’s manageable. So I need something that was right for me. A colostomy would definitely be a major reduction of my independence. I wouldn’t be independent whatsoever as a blind person. I would have to have somebody check the bag to make sure it’s on correctly, Check to make sure that there is no redness around the ostomy site, etc. Not only that, but there are other issues that arise. I looked it up on the Mayo clinics website. Well, there is a higher risk of blockage, you can herniate around the ostomy site, you can’t lift anything over 30 pounds because of this, and you could still be dealing with problems down below. I would have to give myself  Rectal suppositories to rid the area of impacted mucus that may build up and turn hard. Thanks, but no thanks. I find diapers. Easier to deal with. And besides, I can be the baby boy I miss being so much. It’s not just reliving those countless days of gurring myself that I like about being an ABDL, but other things as well. I remember sitting on Mom‘s lap in nothing but a T-shirt and a diaper and just enjoying time on our front porch, the nice spring breeze blowing on my bear legs, the clinkety-clink sound of mom stirring her coffee in the cup, which sat on the metal TV tray in front of the old couch she would be sitting on with me on her lap out there on that old screened-in front porch, the smell of her cigarette smoke, the sound of her voice, etc. those are the things that I relive in a way. I also remember countless trips to either Sioux City Iowa to visit an aunt and uncle who lived up there or trips to grandma and grandpa‘s house. I remember lying across Mom‘s lap and nothing but a diaper in Midsummer, and she would be visiting with grandma and grandpa, meanwhile, patting me softly on my diapered butt as she alternated her legs in a back-and-forth rocking motion to get me to go to sleep.  The sound of the white noise generated by grandma’s air conditioner, the smell of their house, all of these things I reminisce about. Sadly, mom passed away a few years ago, and I miss her so much. A lot of times, you will find me lounging around the house in either a T-shirt and a diaper or nothing but the diaper, just reminiscing of my times spent with Mom and everybody else. It is also the way I cope with my irritable bowel syndrome, and no warning whatsoever of any diarrhea issues. Really, it relieves me of all of life’s little stresses. It takes me back to a time when I was innocent, and the world was such a beautiful place. So being incontinent really isn’t that bad. Really, it allows me to be little in the privacy of my own home. I am not into role-play. I don’t want somebody to serve as my mommy. I don’t wish to have others change me. All of this is imaginary, but having the actual feel of the things I enjoyed as a baby I found that I can have thanks to my incontinence. And so is the story of how I became an adult baby. 

Keep in mind that I use the dictate function when writing long streams of text. I don’t know how this happened, but the word space was inserted when I meant to tell the text function to insert a space instead. So if that throws you off a bit, I apologize. I think it is back toward the beginning of my quote to you, Weezer. You’ll find the word space written there unintentionally. So I have to remember because long ago, when this began, there was a program that I used for the blind, in which you dictated into a microphone on a computer, and you had to insert  Spaces by saying space. However, I guess AI has progressed to the point at which words are more recognizable and when you say something, it inserts the word instead of inserting a space instead. I am laughing because out of nowhere comes the word space and people are probably like. What the hell is that?  Also, I have to learn to say the word question mark instead of just question. If I say just the word question, it writes question in the text. So I am taking a while to get used to this. This has happened to me in several text messages  While texting family and friends. So if you see something like this in the future, please disregard my mistakes. I’m slowly adjusting to this, lol.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone ever pulled pranks in school? This is a good conversation starter. If you did pull pranks, what did you do? I remember when I was a student at the now defunct Iowa braille school, in the town of Vinton, Iowa. A few friends and I got an idea. So we went to town and bought some latex condoms. We also bought some silicone. We took it back to our dorm, filled the condoms, and late at night, we tied them to the door knobs of all the classrooms. Needless to say, the teachers weren’t thrilled. We, however, thought it was very funny. 

20 hours ago, ABabyBoyAtHeart1977 said:

Here’s a good question. How many of you like football? Me, myself, I like it. Though I am blind, I like listening to it. I also like baseball and basketball. Though I am lousy shot at bowling, I do like to listen to the people bowl. I like to fish, ride, bikes, etc. People won’t believe this, but even though I’m blind, I even shoot guns.

It’s great that you have so many interests and that you haven’t let the disability hold you back!  I imagine you’re an inspiration to people who meet you.  

I’m not a hardcore football fan, but I do watch a college game most weeks of the season, and I start paying attention to the pro game around November.  Earlier than that, I’m either enjoying the outdoors on Sunday afternoons, or working on Fall cleanup.  

You certianly have a good memory for detail, and the ability to express it in detail.  And you were right, the story was not for the squeamish.  I had to stop reading until after I finished my dinner.  

Although it is very unusual, it is good that you have something to give you such pleasure to compensate for all the bad things that have happened in life.  However, don't be disappointed if there is no one here that wishes to discuss this subject further.  You have a very unusual condition.  I hope you have found a website for discussion about this subject with fellow ABDLs.    

Perhaps you can strike up another conversation here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Weezer said:

You certianly have a good memory for detail, and the ability to express it in detail.  And you were right, the story was not for the squeamish.  I had to stop reading until after I finished my dinner.  

Although it is very unusual, it is good that you have something to give you such pleasure to compensate for all the bad things that have happened in life.  However, don't be disappointed if there is no one here that wishes to discuss this subject further.  You have a very unusual condition.  I hope you have found a website for discussion about this subject with fellow ABDLs.    

Perhaps you can strike up another conversation here.

Hi, Weezer,

No disappointment intended. I was not disappointed at all. I just thought I would tell my story and its entirety. It is indeed part of my life. Yes, I will strike up other topics, but now you know who I am. There are not my only things that, interest me. I love walking through the woods with family, friends, and others, fishing, horseback riding, tandem, bike, riding, and I am big on literature. I am also a writer. In fact, I am working on my first stand-up comedy script. They say that comedy is best when it is real life comedy. I have a few funny incidents that I can recall. I would like to share one of them with you.  When I was around four years of age, we live next-door to a family, and the man’s name was Dick. Dick was a big and burly Texan. Well, our live and family friend used to call me his little Joe. Well, I must’ve thought my little dick sounded cute for a friend, because one afternoon, while playing upstairs in my room, I heard him talking with his friends next-door. Well, I, being my four year-old self, stood in the upstairs window and shouted loudly, “my little dick, where are you?’ Needless to say, Dick was not happy at all. In fact, he came marching across our yard the next day and pounded on our door. When Mom opened it, he said, ‘Nancy, will you tell that damn kid of yours to quit calling me his little dick? Do you know how embarrassing that is when I have friends around?’ Mom could do nothing but laugh.

as far as synesthesia is concerned, it is a very interesting phenomenon. You should look into it. It is pretty neat when certain things bring me tastes. For instance, the name Doreen taste sweet like an orange. The name, Warren has a repulsive edge to it. It is burning in my nostril as if somebody had cut an onion. You know that smell you get when you cut into a raw onion and the tears start flowing. The high-pitched noise of a piccolo, you know, those high ringing notes, smell to me like tarnished, copper or brass.  however, a warbling piccolo gives me a sensation of perhaps a mirror being held in front of my face and rocked rapidly from side to side. The light waivers from one side to the other. The name Ruth smells of Thanksgiving dinner. The name Alice smells and tastes like a ripe apple.  I can go on and on about various synesthesia experiences, but I’ll bet you don’t have a lot of time to read a lengthy post. However, I can definitely say that synesthesia is a journey of the senses.  

2 hours ago, TABA said:

It’s great that you have so many interests and that you haven’t let the disability hold you back!  I imagine you’re an inspiration to people who meet you.  

I’m not a hardcore football fan, but I do watch a college game most weeks of the season, and I start paying attention to the pro game around November.  Earlier than that, I’m either enjoying the outdoors on Sunday afternoons, or working on Fall cleanup.  

Hi, Tara,

Thanks for replying. Also, before I go any further, I didn’t mean any harm or discontent when I posted earlier about what lead me to the ABDL lifestyle. Weezer asked me about it in a reply to Yesterdays post, and I decided to share my experiences. Once again, sorry if I grossed anybody out. I don’t share unless somebody asks.

Are you into true crime documentaries? I have been listening to a lot of dateline lately. I also like the classic episodes of Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack. You can find them on the Freevee app and the Pluto app as well.

Just now, ABabyBoyAtHeart1977 said:

Hi, Tara,

Thanks for replying. Also, before I go any further, I didn’t mean any harm or discontent when I posted earlier about what lead me to the ABDL lifestyle. Weezer asked me about it in a reply to Yesterdays post, and I decided to share my experiences. Once again, sorry if I grossed anybody out. I don’t share unless somebody asks.

Are you into true crime documentaries? I have been listening to a lot of dateline lately. I also like the classic episodes of Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack. You can find them on the Freevee app and the Pluto app as well.

Correction: hi, Tabba. I swear I’m going to kick this phones ass!

48 minutes ago, ABabyBoyAtHeart1977 said:

Weezer asked me about it in a reply to Yesterdays post, and I decided to share my experiences. 

I didn’t realize you would go into such detail.  

1 hour ago, Weezer said:

I didn’t realize you would go into such detail.  

You’re cool. So, Weezer, I am just curious to find out. Did you get your username from the band? Have you even heard of them? If not, you should look them up. They had a lot of great songs.

2 hours ago, ABabyBoyAtHeart1977 said:

You’re cool. So, Weezer, I am just curious to find out. Did you get your username from the band? Have you even heard of them? If not, you should look them up. They had a lot of great songs.

I took on the nick name Weezer when 16 years of age.  I got Elvis Presley's 45 rpm record, HOUND DOG and DON'T BE CRUEL for my 15th birthday.  My favorite singers at that time were Presley and Johnny Cash.  Never heard of the Weezer band until about 10 years ago.  By the time they came along I was 50 years old and into classical and easy listening music.  Out of curosity I looked them up and listened to one song.  They were okay, but just not my preference. 

If you haven't listened to those two Presley songs, or heard any Johnny Cash songs of the 1950s, Google them.  I think you will like them. 

Here’s something quite comical to run by everybody. Don’t you wonder why people say some things that they say that just sounds so funny when you think of it? It sounds weird but funny? I’ll give you an example. How many people do you know that has said that they are having problems with their hot water heater? I don’t get that. I’ve never heard anyone at work. Say I have to go to the break room because I need a drink of water from the cold water cooler. You can bet if somebody was to make a bed warmer, which heated your mattress up in the winter time, some jackass is going to say, tonight I’m gonna go home and turn on that warm bed warmer and crash.  I’ve never heard a baker say that he or she is a swell baked cake baker. what? You’re a baked cake baker? No, you’re not. You are a baked cake cremator. You rebate the cake. You’re gonna cremate the SOB, lol. I hope I gave you all something to laugh about today.

Did you read my last post?  Have you listened to any of those 1950s songs?

15 hours ago, Weezer said:

Did you read my last post?  Have you listened to any of those 1950s songs?

I did in fact read your post, and I like those songs. They’re quite awesome. So what other types of music do you like? I dig music from the 1960s and 50s. If there is a favorite song of mine would be Rod Stewart Maggie May. I just love that song.

Hi, Weezer,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I had something come up shortly after the last post I had written, the comedy thing. I had to go help a friend out. Nothing drastic, but I was pretty busy yesterday. How is the weather where you are? It is absolutely gorgeous here. The wind is barely blowing, the sun is shining, and it’s a beautiful day. I like days like this. I have the windows open and the smell of spring is filling my apartment.  Absolutely gorgeous! 

I like the peace and quiet, and don't listen to music much anymore.  I prefer instrumentals like piano, acoustic guitar, native american flute, etc.  Chet Atkins was a favorite.

The weather in Kansas is warm, sunny and very windy today, as it often is.   

Hey, I notice you are interested in UFOs.  Does that include stories of ET contacts/alien abductions of earthlings?

14 hours ago, Weezer said:

I like the peace and quiet, and don't listen to music much anymore.  I prefer instrumentals like piano, acoustic guitar, native american flute, etc.  Chet Atkins was a favorite.

The weather in Kansas is warm, sunny and very windy today, as it often is.   

Hey, I notice you are interested in UFOs.  Does that include stories of ET contacts/alien abductions of earthlings?

On 4/12/2024 at 4:15 AM, ABabyBoyAtHeart1977 said:

Indeed, Weezer, I am into extraterrestrials and UFOs. Very much so. I want to apologize for not getting back to you as soon as I have, but I have been really busy. I’ve been hanging out with a friend across town.

I hope you’re doing well. You take care.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ABabyBoyAtHeart1977 said:

Indeed, Weezer, I am into extraterrestrials and UFOs. Very much so.

If you believe they exist, what do you see as to their mission, or purpose for hanging around planet earth?  

11 hours ago, Weezer said:

If you believe they exist, what do you see as to their mission, or purpose for hanging around planet earth?  

That one I really can’t say. I really don’t know what is going on. However, I believe that there must be a reason. Perhaps they are studying us. Perhaps they want to know what we are really like. I mean, why would they abduct some people?but then, you have a whole thing with cattle mutilations and things like that. So, I can’t say what they’re doing here. I just know that it’s kind of spooky. 

5 hours ago, ABabyBoyAtHeart1977 said:

So, I can’t say what they’re doing here. I just know that it’s kind of spooky. 

Hey, you got that right!

How are you doing with the religious issues?  Would you like further discussion on anything in that area of thought?

• Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 4:46 PM, Weezer said:

Hey, you got that right!

How are you doing with the religious issues?  Would you like further discussion on anything in that area of thought?

It’s going quite well actually since I told the person in question that I am not going to the apostolic church whatsoever. They haven’t bugged me since. So we are doing well. Thanks for asking.

• Like 1