Goodbye Jesus

I Have A Confession To Make......

Guest Sas

Guest Sas

I am a luck atheist, I was baptised a Roman Catholic threfore I will be saved. I just confess for my sins which means I can be bad, bad and bad as much as I want to.

But I do have a confession to make, So for all the Roman Catholic priests out there....

Bless me Father for I have sinned.

Without confrontation, I managed to get a Vicar (preacher) to Resign His Living (on grounds of ill-health.... so he claims), by mobile phone text messaging. It was so easy!

I am a luck atheist, I was baptised a Roman Catholic threfore I will be saved. I just confess for my sins which means I can be bad, bad and bad as much as I want to.

But I do have a confession to make, So for all the Roman Catholic priests out there....

Without confrontation, I managed to get a Vicar (preacher) to Resign His Living (on grounds of ill-health.... so he claims), by mobile phone text messaging. It was so easy!

Is a Vicar a priest? How does that work?

Do tell of these conversations via text messaging please!

Taph

Do tell of these conversations via text messaging please!
Heck, I'd even settle for a thorough explanation of what the opening post said.

Yeah, I have no clue what he's talking about either, Fwee...

"to Resign His Living"???????? What does that mean, Sas? My blonde brain is confused.

My guess...

"Vicar" is another name for "Priest", or Pastor ( or even 'Elder'). Used mostly by the Church of England, a church which broke away from the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

Sas seems to be telling us that he/she convinced a Vicar of the Church to leave his Priesthood by text messaging him on a cell phone and helping this Vicar in defrauding his church, thus striking a blow for Sas' True Church.

I would have Sas know that one can't be 'bad, bad' and etc. with impunity in the Roman Catholic Church. There are sins that are more than temporal, and even your priest can only absolve just so much. Baptism in and of itself does not assure one of Salvation.

Having said that, I'll have what Sas is having. Make mine a double, please.

:scratch:

OK....I'm not exactly sure why I should care about any of this.

:shrug:

:Hmm: Athiest? Suuuuure. :Wendywhatever:

I want what he's smoking too... I think that post was laden with tongue in cheek sarcasm.. but if I am wrong, um... so what's up, Sas?

Guest Sas

Let's set the record straight.

I am an atheist. Although I was initially brought up with the RC Dogma, I walked away because it screwed up my parents' lives and mine for a while, until I was saved by an atheist psychologist who helped me a great deal. (A Long Long Story)

I love playing the Roman Catholic especially with devout Christians. I used the baptism and being saved by confession scenario to make fun of their ignorance. I also play at being a better Christian than them quoting the bible to prove their own hypocrisy. (There are so many gems within the Bible.)

In a similar way I did with this certain arrogant self rightous priest who resigned his post because of my text messaging of semantics, using Jesus to prove him a coward, hypocrite and a fraud. (He committed a criminal offence against me and he thought he had got away with it. Sorry its not headline news of a sexual nature but a criminal offence nonetheless!)

Unfortunatley no-one can remove him from the 'Employed by God' Register as The Episcopal Crap of Laws' state that the 'hands' have been passed down the ages from Jesus to all the clergy whatever their Christian denomination. (Load of bullshit to be precise).

:wicked:

Not having been Catholic, a priest can have a cell phone? hmm...

Welcome to the Dave's house Sas! I hope you stay for a while and post more.

Posing as a Christian is lot more fun then letting them know your an apostate. Being taken into their circle of confidence, you get reminded how stupid the beliefs are and you can create a lot of doubt. Some will say it's decietful, but I really don't care.

I'd like to hear more about the anti-Christian sites you visited. If you have time.

Taph

Guest Sas

Before I get into the full gist of the text messaging, I would like to state that I was quite happy in my secular world of fun, love and laughter. I did not go to any place of worship or out of my way to mingle with any religious sort. This priest ventured into my domain. Initially when he told me he was a vicar (priest), my intial reaction was, "Beware Religious Tout", but it was the circumstances of our meeting that made me curious about him.

I had met him in a night club, where I was learning how to salsa dance. If you have seen salsa, its quite saucy! He too was learning to dance and then one night after the class he asked if I wanted to go for a drink. Up until that point, I did not know his 'vocation', so you can imagine my amazement, "A vicar who wants to learn to dance and sexily too!" He went on further to tell me that it was my expectation of a vicar and that he wanted to give up the Church. Silly me, I thought he meant 'the faith'. Further comments about his Church life definitely lead me to believe that Theologians and Apologists do know its a hoax and are definitely in it for the money. On that basis, I used semantics with text messaging, which made him resign the living (it means give up his tenure and office). It does not mean he has left the Church. He is just currently in hiding, receiving a 'sick pension', and it won't be long before he materialises in another parish or behind the Church scenes where he might get a job in finance.

So when I visit forums or websites of the apologetics, I want to warn Xtians that most apologetics and theologians know Christianity is a hoax, but are getting paid a lot of money both by the believers and the Church to fight for and perpetuate the cause.

Even though I succeeded proving this priest a coward, fraud and a hypocrite, I am not too articulate in writing to prove apologists and theologians as frauds as they have been trained in the psychology in targeting people's inadequacies and vulnerability e.g. if any of you have been part of a debate at schools or colleges or watched lawyers in action, you will note each side fights for the cause regardless of truth and fact just to win an argument. Power and Money is a good reason to do so. Even the Pope offers a cardinalship or positions of power for silence. This is no different to the 'funny handshake' club.

Its not the believers to be targeted, its those clergy mind controllers.

I am an atheist. Although I was initially brought up with the RC Dogma, I walked away because it screwed up my parents' lives and mine for a while, until I was saved by an atheist psychologist who helped me a great deal. (A Long Long Story)

You know Sas,

This part of the forums is for long, long stories, unless you are not comfortable in sharing it.

I'm still interested in the priest thing. Priests in it for the money? hmm... I would suppose the only problem with that is the No Sex rule. (For some it doesn't stop them. Though, I personally think there are more priests who keep the vow than break it.)

Have you gone to protestant churches or just the RC? Just wondering.

Taph

I love playing the Roman Catholic especially with devout Christians. I used the baptism and being saved by confession scenario to make fun of their ignorance. I also play at being a better Christian than them quoting the bible to prove their own hypocrisy. (There are so many gems within the Bible.)

In a similar way I did with this certain arrogant self rightous priest who resigned his post because of my text messaging of semantics, using Jesus to prove him a coward, hypocrite and a fraud. (He committed a criminal offence against me and he thought he had got away with it. Sorry its not headline news of a sexual nature but a criminal offence nonetheless!)

Unfortunatley no-one can remove him from the 'Employed by God' Register as The Episcopal Crap of Laws' state that the 'hands' have been passed down the ages from Jesus to all the clergy whatever their Christian denomination. (Load of bullshit to be precise).

:wicked:

My bad. :Doh: Thanks for setting me straight! :grin:

So when I visit forums or websites of the apologetics, I want to warn Xtians that most apologetics and theologians know Christianity is a hoax, but are getting paid a lot of money both by the believers and the Church to fight for and perpetuate the cause.

Even though I succeeded proving this priest a coward, fraud and a hypocrite, I am not too articulate in writing to prove apologists and theologians as frauds as they have been trained in the psychology in targeting people's inadequacies and vulnerability e.g. if any of you have been part of a debate at schools or colleges or watched lawyers in action, you will note each side fights for the cause regardless of truth and fact just to win an argument. Power and Money is a good reason to do so. Even the Pope offers a cardinalship or positions of power for silence. This is no different to the 'funny handshake' club.

Its not the believers to be targeted, its those clergy mind controllers.

This topic you've raised is very interesting. I always assumed most priests, etc, believe the stuff they spout. :eek: