Goodbye Jesus

Any Ex-c Groups In Nyc?

labratsolo

I originally found this website a few months ago, when I was looking for any kind of Ex-Christian groups that meet in my area. At the time, I felt like I was the only one in the world going through what I was dealing with, and being on here has really helped me tremendously.

But I still think it would be cool to meet with a group of Ex-C's regularly, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any groups that actually meet in the New York City area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I originally found this website a few months ago, when I was looking for any kind of Ex-Christian groups that meet in my area. At the time, I felt like I was the only one in the world going through what I was dealing with, and being on here has really helped me tremendously.

But I still think it would be cool to meet with a group of Ex-C's regularly, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any groups that actually meet in the New York City area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I feel the same way. I found a group in my city through www.meetup.com. If you can't find excristian groups, try finding a group of free thinkers, or atheists, or agnostics. The meet up groups are really neat. They're very good for meeting new people.

I've found that in my neck of the woods, that coming out and saying, "I'm an exchristian" is still pretty rare, but seeing people saying that they weren't raised Christian, but were raised to be agnostic or whatever is still even less common. Since I am in Indiana, I take that as a positive sign. Soon it will be the latter that is more common. :)

if you find or start one on Staten Island, lemme know ;)