Goodbye Jesus

And You Wonder Why Professors Get Murdered Ever So Often...

Padreko

Ok this has nothing to do with religion but I don't care. My dumb ass organic chemistry LAB washout because he got caught making up data professor gave me a fucking C+... I mean wtf! All that fucking work and I get a C+? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?! Seriously, its a 1 credit lab and I got a C+, did all the assignments, and got good grades on quite a few. WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! ALL that fucking hard ass work..... Hypothetically speaking if this were a different universe and I had a.... GRRRR!!!.... *Steam Rising off my head* he would be so fucking d..... GRRRR!!! Somebody better shoot me with a tranquilizer gun or weed... yes weed.. That'll calm me down.. OH MY !!!!! I should fuck him up... :vent:

Ok this has nothing to do with religion but I don't care. My dumb ass organic chemistry LAB washout because he got caught making up data professor gave me a fucking C+... I mean wtf! All that fucking work and I get a C+? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?! Seriously, its a 1 credit lab and I got a C+, did all the assignments, and got good grades on quite a few. WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! ALL that fucking hard ass work..... Hypothetically speaking if this were a different universe and I had a.... GRRRR!!!.... *Steam Rising off my head* he would be so fucking d..... GRRRR!!! Somebody better shoot me with a tranquilizer gun or weed... yes weed.. That'll calm me down.. OH MY !!!!! I should fuck him up... :vent:

I don't understand the reason.

Do you mean your lab partner got caught making up data, so your grade got docked along with his?

No, he's saying his professor used to work for some big chemistry company-related lab company (or research lab, he doesn't say) gave him a c C+ for a 1 credit hour class that he sounds like he would have put in for a 4 hour class.

I would be pissed, too. I feel for ya, Padreko... I am just took the final to a really hard 4 hour class Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology 3) I took this semester, and it looks like it won't do me any good... they are probably still going to kick me out of pharmacy school (and I barely got a B- after working my ass off, and I normally don't struggle with grades in school and it used to be I didn't have to study). I am even more pissed. :)

And now that you mention it, I have had fantasies of torching the university or doing something nasty to the Dean or the professors that I know were responsible for getting me kicked out of pharmacy school. (I didn't do anything, I just was a lazy bum for two years while I was in a deep depression, I would stay in bed for a week straight without taking a shower and only getting up to eat and piss ... I can't be trusted as a "professional" pharmacist, apparently, and they think they have the right to prevent me from ever becoming a pharmacist. I never got in trouble with the law or cheat or steal or anything like that and I am a totally different person now). Does that make me evil? LOL

No, he's saying his professor used to work for some big chemistry company-related lab company (or research lab, he doesn't say) gave him a c C+ for a 1 credit hour class that he sounds like he would have put in for a 4 hour class.

I would be pissed, too. I feel for ya, Padreko... I am just took the final to a really hard 4 hour class Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology 3) I took this semester, and it looks like it won't do me any good... they are probably still going to kick me out of pharmacy school (and I barely got a B- after working my ass off, and I normally don't struggle with grades in school and it used to be I didn't have to study). I am even more pissed. :)

And now that you mention it, I have had fantasies of torching the university or doing something nasty to the Dean or the professors that I know were responsible for getting me kicked out of pharmacy school. (I didn't do anything, I just was a lazy bum for two years while I was in a deep depression, I would stay in bed for a week straight without taking a shower and only getting up to eat and piss ... I can't be trusted as a "professional" pharmacist, apparently, and they think they have the right to prevent me from ever becoming a pharmacist. I never got in trouble with the law or cheat or steal or anything like that and I am a totally different person now). Does that make me evil? LOL

Oh I'm soo sorry about you and farmacy school. Thats a real bummer. I just want to get a fucking Ph.D and do research for the rest of my life. Getting Into Grad school is going to be a bitch though. I swear I could've gone off the deep end when I saw that grade posting. I'll end up getting a B in the orgo class though and an A- in biochemistry(my prediction) and another A philosophy and a B in euro histroy class. It is just that the lab requires far too much work to be counted as one credit. But is so retarded because you have to figure it all out by yourself. I even had to spend time redoing labs that came out shitty. The professor is bitter and unapproachable. I want to write him a nasty email note, but I don't know how I should phrase it, but I want to make him feel shitty for the lab.

Oddly enough, I had the exact opposite experience. I really should have gotten a B or a C in a particular class, but the professor gave me an A. I don't understand why. I barely ever showed up for class--not knowing that he would be counting attendance as part of the grade, since he never told us--and only turned one paper that I thought was decent. The other one was total crap. I did pretty well on the test, though.

Bizarre. I'd complain, but I'd be afraid they lower my grade in the class.