Goodbye Jesus

Crazy Fundies

vargo

Wow that interview was like a bad car accident. Very disturbing, yet you couldn't look away. I guess it's the Christians of the worst kind, that I find the most entertaining for sure. I am so surprised that someone hasn't taken this whole family out.

The scary thing is they are probably the closest thing to real christians in the whole world.

Funny how this woman is so vocal, I thought "scripture" said that women should keep silent.....

"Thank gawd for dead soldiers", uh? :Hmm:

I took a peek at it seconds ago. My Linux Firefox didn't want to play any sound of that vid, but that might be because I had AmaroK (Linux mp3 player) running when I started it.

However, I think I do recognize that slogan. The phelps clan, eh? :vent:

If someone of you tells me that it's worth going unsafe with my system (gee, feels kind of like screwing a hooker without condom :lmao: ), I'll check out that page again on M$. But somehow I got that feeling that it'll be a perfect waste of time.

Its rediculous that if a person claims their dillusions are religious they get to avoid the funny farm. Is this girls beliefs really any differant on the scale of cack-a-wack-adoo in comparison to those currently locked up singing to themselves about elves in their pants ? No, but since its "religion" she gets to walk around free. Kind of sad really.

You noticed when the guy asked her about HER sins, how she did a song and dance around it? These people are sick and demented. It is amazing how religion can make someone so blind to what is true. They are a true disgrace to the human race.

I feel so bad for the families of the soldiers.

They absolutely turn my stomach. Too bad when one of them dies, a bunch of ex-c's don't get together and hold up signs at their funeral "thank gawd! Another dead fundie!"

:scratch: Anyone up for a trip to Kansas? :grin:

Guest RanDoM

I have never bumped into anybody like that at the churches I have gone to. Of course I have never really given the time of day to most people that have gone to. Then again it's people like that who give that show ratings. Also, was she doing her best to try to look like a psycho? The big bulging eyes, and the huge crazy smile. Some of this had to be an act.

I have never bumped into anybody like that at the churches I have gone to. Of course I have never really given the time of day to most people that have gone to. Then again it's people like that who give that show ratings. Also, was she doing her best to try to look like a psycho? The big bulging eyes, and the huge crazy smile. Some of this had to be an act.

Hi RanDoM,

Welcome to Ex-C.

Taph

210367813496.jpg

Here is what Sgt. Robert William Ehney (KY, USA) and his funeral procession got from the Patriot Guard Riders.

One can't see the Phelpsian protesters due to all the red, white, blue and leather showing.

Story

Ride On Sgt Ehney

kL

Thank You. This seems to be an intresting place, that it does.

Yup it is. It's not necessarily a pleasant place for christians, depending on what "brand" of christian they are... but it's cool.

That said, greetings from Germany :wicked:

Nivek,

One can tell that this is an impressive picture from the fact that at least one person, looking at it, feels driven to be proud of (the good side of) America, even though he isn't an American! :blink:

(Now guess who this person is... ;) )

"Thank gawd for dead soldiers", uh? :Hmm:

I took a peek at it seconds ago. My Linux Firefox didn't want to play any sound of that vid, but that might be because I had AmaroK (Linux mp3 player) running when I started it.

However, I think I do recognize that slogan. The phelps clan, eh? :vent:

Yep, it's an interview Hannity and Colmes of Faux (Fox) News did with Shirley Phelps-Roper.

If someone of you tells me that it's worth going unsafe with my system (gee, feels kind of like screwing a hooker without condom :lmao: ), I'll check out that page again on M$. But somehow I got that feeling that it'll be a perfect waste of time.

I don't know why you're unable to view it on your Linux Firefox. I have Firefox installed on my Linux system and I can view it just fine. Do you have Macromedia Flash Player installed?

Edit: Whoops, I guess I should have read your post more carefully. Yeah, you should probably close AmaroK before playing the video. If it still doesn't work, try killing artsd or esd or whatever sound system you're running and then try to play it again.

Check this shit out

I apologize if this have been posted already.

I like it for the reason it shows real Christianity as opposed to what is being taught in the churches. As a former fundie, I was sicked by the sugar coating the churches did to make Jesus into the John Lennon look alike dude of peace and tranqility.

I'm glad they are banning them from disrupting the servies. It is only a matter of time before someone got violent with them.