Goodbye Jesus

Another Original Sin Issue

Guest testjet

Guest testjet

Is the original sin concept is original? Is it originally christian? Or does it have judeo roots? Or even pagan influence?

Yes it is original but as you can see, it is evidently applies naturally.

The sinful nature that came as a result of the 'original' sin makes you want to sin. Why would all men sin knowing very well it is bad? Its the sinful nature in you that you can't get rid of.

If you do not have this concept, it makes God to be crazy cos that would mean God made us with the sinful nature to screw the world and his creation.

Do the Jews adopt this concept? Not sure. Try asking a Judaism schorlar.

If you can't not sin, then why are you punished for it?

No, the Jews do not have the concept of original sin. Original sin is a concept established to expound upon the need for there to be a Jesus.

Is the original sin concept is original? Is it originally christian? Or does it have judeo roots? Or even pagan influence?

No lawd, hence no sin. You want to prove the opposite, provide what you don't have (as we all know well) - called evidence.

The sinful nature that came as a result of the 'original' sin makes you want to sin. Why would all men sin knowing very well it is bad? Its the sinful nature in you that you can't get rid of.

If you do not have this concept, it makes God to be crazy cos that would mean God made us with the sinful nature to screw the world and his creation.

Do the Jews adopt this concept? Not sure. Try asking a Judaism schorlar.

:Hmm: Do you enjoy answering your own unoriginal leading questions?

Heck, I talk to myself, but I don't hold whole conversations with two sides. Hope you are having fun there.