Goodbye Jesus

Tom Leykis, Controversial Radio Host

Guest Emerson

Guest Emerson

Does any1 listen to him? Any1 know who he is? If you don't.... :o then god help your soul. :lmao::lmao: Just kidding. He's basically a radio host, his ideas are very controversial. He's been divorced four times, so he does sound bitter a lot of times. He does act as if women of the world are out to get the men of the world.

I don't know but other times he just makes a lot of sense. Sometimes he makes me laugh and other times I just wonder if anyone takes his advice seriously. If anything, his show has taught me how to spot jerks and how to avoid them because he encourages men to be jerks. Love him or hate him, what's your take?

Yes I am very familiar with Tom and I am so disappointed that our local AM affiliate dropped him a few years back so I can't listen to him now. He is one of those guys who is the biggest asshole in the world, yet I loved to listen to him because he often made so much sense. He made it unequivically clear that he was an atheist almost each and every day. I did find it very ironic how that fat fuck would be very critical of fat women. I wish I could listen to him again.

Tell me about him... do you have links to transcripts? Sounds interesting.

Tell me about him... do you have links to transcripts? Sounds interesting.

The last time I remember his website was

blowmeuptom.com

k.... looked him up on wiki and yeah, I have a strong dislike for those kind of DJs/hosts because they cop that attitude to make money/a career. But I do have to admit I have to laugh at them... my local hard rock/alternative station has morning DJs that get their inspiration from him. At least I suspect.

Like you Emerson, I doubt that he's trying to be the everyman's Dr. Phil... I think he's just being humorous, though I do get offended by the more pig-like comments, but I just need to get over it. Boys will be boys and he's funny.

Does any1 listen to him? Any1 know who he is? If you don't.... :o then god help your soul. :lmao::lmao: Just kidding. He's basically a radio host, his ideas are very controversial. He's been divorced four times, so he does sound bitter a lot of times. He does act as if women of the world are out to get the men of the world.

I don't know but other times he just makes a lot of sense. Sometimes he makes me laugh and other times I just wonder if anyone takes his advice seriously. If anything, his show has taught me how to spot jerks and how to avoid them because he encourages men to be jerks. Love him or hate him, what's your take?

Yes, I know Tom. He's local here in L.A. on 97.1 FREE FM. I found him because I have friends who know Adam Carolla who does the morning show on that station and they wanted me to listen. Needless to say, I HATE Tom...but he's so damned fun to rant at! People must think I'm nuts on my drive home...I sit there screaming at the radio half the time. I certainly hope he doesn't actually believe all the bullshit he spews, but it's entirely possible that he does. Anyway, I can't believe he's lasted as long as he has. I've only been listening to the show for about three months and it's already the same old shit, day in and day out. If nothing changes soon, I doubt I'll keep listening.

Yeah

Tom kicks ass.

Mom HATES him.

Oh, and check out this show where he pwns a 14-year-old Christian boy.

I wouldn't mind listening to that, Khan.

Let me know when you get the link workin'. :grin:

I wouldn't mind listening to that, Khan.

Let me know when you get the link workin'. :grin:

Shiiiiit

What do you mean it's not working?

Try Leykis-2005-12-16_Hr2-OpenPhones-StupidChristian.mp3

Well, it's pretty easy, actually. You see, when I said that it wasn't working, I meant that it wasn't working. :mellow:
Try Leykis-2005-12-16_Hr2-OpenPhones-StupidChristian.mp3

This one works. :woohoo:

I have no idea what happened here. :mellow:

That kid is going to be mommy and daddy's perfect little Kirk Cameron sock-puppet when he grows up. :ugh:

I do however like the way that Mr. Leykis handled him.

Does he handle adult christians the same way? :scratch:

That kid is going to be mommy and daddy's perfect little Kirk Cameron sock-puppet when he grows up. :ugh:

I do however like the way that Mr. Leykis handled him.

Does he handle adult christians the same way? :scratch:

He has in the past

Guest Emerson

He's actually good at pushing buttons kind of like Howard Stern, and he's really great at debating. One time a guy called saying that sex is only for procreation and Tom just debated with him and eventually the guy hemmed and hawed and he had to admit that he didn't know why sex was only for procreation.

Every Friday, they have "Flash Friday" lol. Its insane and totally crazy. Use your imagination. Oh yeah his website is www.blowmeuptom.com

Its under construction now.