Goodbye Jesus

Did The Bible Come From Drug Users?

willybilly30

I've even heard some say Jesus encouraged the use of Mary Jane.

Most scholars don't think so, but I think it's a possibility.

Here's the link to an interesting article on this subject:

http://www.cannabis.net/articles/jesus-cannabis.html

While the bible doesn't say anything directly about marijuana (as far as I know), a lot of folks insist that Genesis 1:29 gives permission to make use of every herb bearing seed. ("And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.")

There's also lotsa of stuff in the bible about holymen being surrounded by mysterious clouds of smoke which cause them to prophetize "estatically." Priests in the Ethiopian Coptic Church use maryjane in rituals wherein they burn it in incense burners and sit around in a circle around the burner (and they DO inhale :nono: ), and of course smoking ganza is a sacrament for Rastifarians.

Ain't religion wonderful? You can use it to condemn or condone whatever your heart desires!

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

that would explain all the myths and stuff. visions were just hallucinations by drugs.

Nonsense, the writer of Relevations wasn't on drugs!

He were [sic] getting a shower of relevations straight from God and Jesus themselves.

I think you meant to say "[John] WAS getting a shower of revelations stright from God and [?] Jesus (or God-Jesus) themselves/himself. I know the first part of the sentance is singular, I'm not sure about the rest due to the Trinity thing.

When I read this i litterally puked on my keyboard.

The bibles not from nut jobs and drug addicts

Well the last time I puked on MY keyboard I was on peyote, so that just shows where YOU'RE probably coming from.

BTW. that's "Bible's" (uppercase for a proper noun, contraction for "Bible is") not "bibles" (plural)

I've always thought that Revelation was written by a schizophrenic. Folks on hallucinogens generally don't stay focused long enough to write something that convoluted. They would tend to be more "stream of consciousness" and less cohesive (and I use that term liberally). On the other hand, a tweaker (speed freak) could be obsessive enough to complete the story and definitely twisted enough to write it. It’s really hard to say then, if this was a case of schizophrenia or just methamphetamine-induced paranoia.

Myths in the Old Testament appear to be just that - not much different from other ancient mythology. I don't see any indication that the OT stories were crazy or drug-influenced, just the normal fiction of the day.

I just noticed you said LITERALLY puked on your keyboard. Is this some new form of Christianorexia.

Jesus walked a lot. Walking is a lot more fun when you're smokin' dope.

lol zeke is a drug addict his testimonie said he ate mushrooms and saw jesus lol. seeing visions is a common thing with drug users lol

Guest The_Prophet_ZEKE

the book of genesis says of every herb you shall eat lol so i can eat all the drugs i want halleujah. shrooms are from God lol

you know i could make some really cool satire with these two names lol

zeke verses willybilly lol