Goodbye Jesus

Bend Over!

white_raven23

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!

I received notification about this from one of the managers today

Under new Regulations, the Port of Anchorage FSO must submit the names and the DOB of all personnel that have been granted access to the Port. The attached letter explains in detail what is involved. If you do not want your name forwarded to TSA, please let me know by May 19th so I can advise the FSO.

So I look at the attached document to see who the heck TSA is……..and here is what it says:

…..facility employers and unions must submit by May 30, 2006, the names of their direct hire employees or members or long term contractors for a federal name based check against terrorist watch lists and immigration databases.

And as for the so called “option” for not having our names and DOBS submitted…according to the attached document.....

An individual can choose not to have their name and date of birth submitted to TSA however, they run the risk of having their access to the Port of Anchorage denied. (NOTE: There will not be a criminal background check at this time.)

Motherfucking whore with cunt-maggots!!!!!!!!!! :screams::screams::screams:

In case you missed the part that justifies my being completely PISSED……I work on the Port. I can have the option to NOT have my name submitted….but if I do that, my Port access gets denied…… so then I lose my fucking job! For them to even posture as though this is a freedom of choice thing is a complete mockery of the freedom they think they can cajole us into thinking we HAVE!

FUCK!!!!!!!!

:vent:

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

Well your avatar does look fearsome.

Well your avatar does look fearsome.

Meow.

Feel the wrath of the cute kitty.

It cannot be denied.

Offenders shall be pummeled smartly by my little paws.

Meow!!

:Hmm:

Oh yeah.... folks are hitting the deck as we speak. :HaHa:

22 years ago. :mellow:

Or well. :shrug:

:scratch:

Well fuck Raven..

Feel for ya lady.. I refused much the same at a feral, err, Federal facility in my area.

"No check, no go"

"Well I need your money, but I don't need this shit, thanks for the fish!"

I am in position to walk of jobs like that, as my card says "contractor", not "employee".

Sorry to hear you've got to take one or the fucking other. do what you have to do to keep roof over head, bills paid.

Then plan on getting the fuck out of the puzzle palace as soon as you can.

I hope there is something locally you might be able to do that is a lateral or better that doesn't require asskissing Unkle Fuds Goobers..

k, fucking mad, L

In case you missed the part that justifies my being completely PISSED……I work on the Port. I can have the option to NOT have my name submitted….but if I do that, my Port access gets denied…… so then I lose my fucking job! For them to even posture as though this is a freedom of choice thing is a complete mockery of the freedom they think they can cajole us into thinking we HAVE!

Next, watch out for the forced aryan-ancestry-check... :banghead:

Oh wait, that would be a jebus-cult-check... :Hmm:

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Motherfucking whore with cunt-maggots!!!!!!!!!! :screams::screams::screams:

FUCK!!!!!!!!

:vent:

You have my sympathy:

:eek: :angry: :puke: (puking but not laughing)

and ditto your expletives