Goodbye Jesus

From The Prophet Zeke

Guest The_Prophet_ZEKE

Guest The_Prophet_ZEKE

I am the prophet Ezekiel I was Jesus in a past life.

Along time ago, me and my hippy friends were eating mushrooms and drinking beer when Jesus appeared and told my 12 friends we were the reincarnation of the twelve disciples.

We were to write a new bible because the old bible is not finished.

I found this site when me and my prophet friends were talking about it one of them was shocked by the exchristians sites posts. Just then after we ate our last mushroom a pink elephant said it was an angel of the lord and said I should tell people what I think of his posts. The pink elephant praised us for this and said I should tell my story to the group. Lots of people criticize us for eating mushrooms but the bible says of ever herb you shall eat.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

Along time ago, me and my hippy friends were eating mushrooms and drinking beer when Jesus appeared and told my 12 friends we were the reincarnation of the twelve disciples.

I found this site when me and my prophet friends were talking about it one of them was shocked by the exchristians sites posts. Just then after we ate our last mushroom a pink elephant said it was an angel of the lord and said I should tell people what I think of his posts. The pink elephant praised us for this and said I should tell my story to the group. Lots of people criticize us for eating mushrooms but the bible says of ever herb you shall eat.

Nice try, willy.

You certainly tried though. Capitalizing the lead letter of every sentence and everything.

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

You certainly tried though. Capitalizing the lead letter of every sentence and everything.

:HaHa:

Guest The_Prophet_ZEKE

I thought it would be cool if a christian bashed my topics but i got tired of waiting so i thought i would do it myself. so thats why i made the spoof lol

Guest Shiva H. Vishnu

I thought it would be cool if a christian bashed my topics but i got tired of waiting so i thought i would do it myself. so thats why i made the spoof lol

It was a great plan, willy!LOL! It would have worked too, if it hadn't been for us meddling kids.

lol i guess i can't fool yall

ah man howd you know?

Call me psychic.

Wow Shiva H. Vishu!

I thought it may be a prank...

couldn't believe it!

But pinpointing the exact person right away...

THAT'S GOOD! :eek:

Nice try, willy.
:beer:

Guest Emerson

so zeke is really willy????

Willy!!! You let me cuss at you at another thread in creative works. Naughty, naughty!!! :lmao:

oh and yeah you're kind of obvious, you write just like you write under willy. I didn't know we could have two usernames.

The mushrooms gave you away, since you made a post about that recently. And that's how psychic’s pick up clues.

:lmao:

my post about did religions come from drug users gave me the idea of making a drug addicted spoof who thought he talked to jesus lol. i didn't think everyone would figure me out so quickly lol. i guess it's also cause i ongly attacked myself (willybilly v/s zeke lol) i thought about attacking others and pretending to be a fundy but i just couldn't get the guts i guess lol

i may still have a good use for zeke if the fundys don't find me out first lol. man theirs gonna be some mad fundies in a munute check out the lets play nice thread. bring some popcorn lol

i thought about making some satire like zeke verses willybilly lol

Just take it down a notch or 2, and throw in some more appropriate bible verses and post it on a xtian forum. I bet you'll get lots of bites!

i don't know if i would last a minute their without being banned but i could try. i probally need to leave out the prophet-druggie thing lol.

i could ask why the bible supports slavery or something and have a few verses.