Goodbye Jesus

Oh God This Is Hilarious

Java

I can't stop laughing. Hey, let's celebrate Jesus's resurrection by recording a shitty-ass recreation of the Crucifixion.

Git up, BITCH!!!

And the "soundtrack" recorded underneath, the shakings, the...oh gawd I can't bear it...

It's so bad it's... bad :ugh:

It's so bad it's... bad :ugh:

The John Waters/Divine version of this in Multiple Maniacs is much better.

That's funny. WALK, BITCH!!

I can't stop laughing. Hey, let's celebrate Jesus's resurrection by recording a shitty-ass recreation of the Crucifixion.

Git up, BITCH!!!

And the "soundtrack" recorded underneath, the shakings, the...oh gawd I can't bear it...

You know,,,what is the point? If these are our future "educated" people,,,we are in trouble!

The funny thing was, it was ridiculously funny! The sad thing was, they were serious about it!

There's already "B" movies. Would this piece of shit be ripe for a "D" category, or worse?

I'm sure the onlookers really felt awed that such godly and noble young men and women were around and devoted to God....little did they know, those same young people were pounding down bruskies and smoking blunts, keeping the neighborhood up, listening to loud gangster rap music the following Friday night!

(JH)