Goodbye Jesus

Battlecry

Fweethawt

Yeah, I think there was a thread about these cunts a while back...

Once upon a time, I'd have been right there with them. I know that mindset; it's the kind that combines belief in Xianity's veracity with pent-up anger (stemming from who knows what sources) and a desire to be forceful and impress Jeezus™ and reshape the world according to Xian morals. I am not surprised these scum exist, just grateful that I got out of rabid Xianity in time, before I heard of this bunch.

Though, with Xianity a dying entity and too many alternatives available, plus more evidence than ever to sway people away from it, BattleWhine may crest then wash out, like a bad tide. It may take time and certainly they can't be ignored, but I don't think they'll ride a decades-long momentum. All their efforts are coming too late to save Xianity.

Take a look at Islam's big brother in action. :mellow:

NoJebus%20Emblem.jpg

Though, with Xianity a dying entity and too many alternatives available, plus more evidence than ever to sway people away from it, BattleWhine may crest then wash out, like a bad tide. It may take time and certainly they can't be ignored, but I don't think they'll ride a decades-long momentum. All their efforts are coming too late to save Xianity.

I hope you're right. Those people scare the shit out of me.

Oh jeez, I actually went to some of their mega conventions back when I was in the fold. That Ron Luce guy is pretty powerful public speaker which makes the idea of BattleCry even more scary to me. These guys give me the collywobbles. It never ceases to amaze me that the ones with the seriously skewed moral compass are the one trying to champion a moral purification. You have to admit that they're right about one thing: the US is headed down a dangerous path. Except they're the ones causing the counry to careen down it, not the people they're blaming.

Praise Jesus.

Surely they won't keep young people in check for long........I mean, NO masturbation?! They'll be leaving in droves. :grin:

Surely they won't keep young people in check for long........I mean, NO masturbation?! They'll be leaving in droves. :grin:

I'd like that to be true, but I suspect many shout purity, while masturbating in secrecy with a Victoria's Secret catalog.

I'd like that to be true, but I suspect many shout purity, while masturbating in secrecy with a Victoria's Secret catalog.

That's true - lots of Xians strive for "purity" but then indulge in private. And that's a good thing - one day, many of them will either get caught and their actions will sow the seeds of doubt in others' minds, or they will question their religion as opposed to their natural desires and see that they can't be honest with themselves anymore and continue to fake being Xian. Some will remain, of course, but attempts to strictly control certain "vices" like masturbation and the like always fail. Human nature always wins out.

The BattleCryBabies can't be ignored and will eventually have to be responded to, but I get the feeling they are like jet-fighter technology during WWII. It came too late to save Germany and Japan, despite how dangerous it would have been were it able to be properly implemented. BattleWhine's philosophy is dangerous, as Western history has demonstrated, but I don't believe it can be properly implemented today as it was in centuries past, and will not save the Xian Axis and its various sects.