Goodbye Jesus

Say A Prayer

garrisonjj

Lets see,,,Get down on your knees and praise god for everything you have. He is the almighty! Now ask him to bless you and your families. Also,,,request help with that special little problem you've been having. A catholic,like me, can recite hundreds of hail marys over and over again.Now come back to god! Repent and he'll give you grace to be sinfree!

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been TALKING TO MYSELF AGAIN!!!!!!!!!I've Been tranquil through mind hypnosis!!!!!!!!!!!! 4ooo children will die today because of a lack of clean water! Why would god listen to me or need my praise!

Guest Emerson

have faith my child, the lawd cares for all of his creation. Ask for what you need and it shall be given to you....

Let my people goooooooooooooo

yeah that made no sense whatsoever...

:lol:

They ask for something and the results show no difference at all to absolute chance...

Don't they get it? It's not that God sometimes yes, sometimes no and sometimes later. They're just making it up!

Sigh...

Just remember Gawwwwwd will never let you down....but remember you must give to receive, so even if you are in financial distitude, send all you can to this ministry, because Gawwwwd will return your gift ten fold.

yeah that made no sense whatsoever...

Heh - nothing makes sense about the Xian concept of prayer. Absolutely nothing.

gjj..

One Word:

NYQUIL

That stuff in enough quantity will knock the voices right outa your head...

And you'll breathe better in the morning!

kL

Just remember Gawwwwwd will never let you down....but remember you must give to receive, so even if you are in financial distitude, send all you can to this ministry, because Gawwwwd will return your gift ten fold.

Why are god's henchmen always begging for money on his behalf. I mean, come on, he's god, for god's sake. If he wants money, all he has to do is twitch his nose and blow it out his nostril, or something. Richer than the vatican but still poor-mouthing. Sheesh :scratch:

If he wants money, all he has to do is twitch his nose and blow it out his nostril, or something.

I think that Samantha Stevens was more of a God than the Jehovah dude. All hail Sam, blessed be Bewitched!

Well, in that case, chocolate is a better deity. At least it doesn't torture people in the afterlife forever.