Goodbye Jesus

Cretinism On Tbn

Thurisaz

Heya,

just have to share this with you. :)

Recently, I realized that Carl Baugh (ya know, Mr "Paluxy prints disprove evilution, ha-haa!" who's been disfellowshipped by a number of his fellow cretinists) has a somewhat regular 30 minute show on the brainwashing channel... decided to have a good laugh watching it, but wondered what kind of PRATT parade exactly he'd be filling a regular 30 minute show with.

Oh well, now I know... :lmao:

Of the 30 minutes of fuckface's "Mother's day special", about 28 minutes were a single preach'n'praise of the wonderful role mothers play in the eyes of da lawd... but oh, lo and behold!, there was one "argument" inbetween. Wow was I impressed...

"Every mother knows instinctively that all this can't have come about by chance!!!11!!!"

Yeah riiiiiight. We've never ever heard this before :lmao:

I guess that explains well how one can babble about the same bullcrap an hour a week for I-dunno-how-many weeks, no? Or did I just happen to catch an especially shitty episode! :fdevil:

Well, of course, we can't have Mother's Day without a little preachin', can we? After all, Mother's Day got its start in a Xian church, so all of us who celebrate the holiday owe the Lard one!

:Wendywhatever: