Goodbye Jesus

Xians Think Were Going To Hell.

infidel666

I thought it might be fun to see what everyone thinks we will need.

I'll bring the beach chairs :grin:

I'll bring the chocolate. We can make s'mores!

I'll bring the margaritas.

Probably a magazine. Even if I go to heaven. It's got to be boring up there.

Probably a magazine. Even if I go to heaven. It's got to be boring up there.

That's true. I don't know what all the hubbub about heaven is about. All you're going to be doing is praising and serving Jesus 24/7 for eternity. Sounds like hell to me.

I remember the imagery of becoming angels. Of course, the pastor and church were always eager to remind you that you didn't turn into angels when you died, but it sounds pretty much the same. No free will, just sitting around strumming harps and hanging on God's every word.

Homemade garlic dip and potato chips, all my heavy metal CDs, and a cooler full of Fin de Monde beer.

A lawnchair and some suntan oil.

Homemade garlic dip and potato chips, all my heavy metal CDs, and a cooler full of Fin de Monde beer.

Can't forget the CD's man, my husband and I love heavy metal... you can be the DJ of hell!

Hmmm, what will I take? Sunscreen, I burn easy! lol

I'm a True Christian and there's nothing funny about this.

Now, can anyone tell me what to pack for the Rapture? I'd hate to think all my clothes might be out of style by the time the Lord finally comes.

I think I'd bring a stogie for the D-Man. I imagine I would be in good with him if I stuck it to God until my dying day. He runs the joint, right? Or maybe a necklace: "Best Buds Until the Lake of Fire."

I'd bring a really good set of insulated shoes.

Have you ever walked barefoot on blacktop on a really hot day? It's gotta be worse than that in hell, ya know? :HaHa:

A van and a serious sound system: i.e. the party wagon. That and a few kegs. Oh, and Bratwurst (I was taught how to cook them by my family in Sheboygan). Got to have the tastyness.

Guest Emerson

I'll pay for the satellite tv access. :HaHa: I can't live without HBO. I also can't forget a laptop, internet access, and any digital technology. Don't forget junk food and alcoholic drinks. We can set up our own Hollywood system in hell and be celebrities. :lmao::woohoo:

I'll bring the marshmallows, and the marshmallow sticks to toast them.

Oh, and I'll make sure I stock a portable bar, I gots to have me a Toasted Almond or a dozen, LOL!

Oh, and Bratwurst (I was taught how to cook them by my family in Sheboygan). Got to have the tastyness.
Yum! (adds jars of sauerkraut, hot mustard, and rotkohl to her handbasket-for-HellGoing)

I would bring an air conditioning unit(if it's really as hot as they say), some bottled water, and some new shirts...Afterall, all of the infidels will be there so there have got to be some hip, happening, night clubs in hell.

I'll bring the beach chairs :grin:

Lets see,,,,Ill bring a big fuckin notebook to keep track of all the fuckin good christians and many of my friends. Cookout foods will really be nice.!!!!