Goodbye Jesus

The Da Vinci Code Bs

Stormwarden

Okay, all you Evangelicals out there, I call bullshit on all the anger towards the Da Vinci Code!!

1) It is FICTION, so stop acting like it is some big threat to your religion. "ooooOOOOOooooohhh...Some movie challenges my dogma, I think I will get all mad about it." Your god is supposedly omnipotent. I doubt something like the Da Vinci code would offend him compared to all the other BS Xians have pulled in the past.

2) Don't you Evangelicals have better things to do than obsess over some movie? Go feed the hungry. Go help some poor homeless people back to their feet. Go out and get school supplies and the like for kids who can't afford them. Get your nose out of the bible, turn off Benny Hinn or the 700 Club or whatever Evangelical person you watch, and go out and do good works in the world rather than waste your time praying to some God who doesn't listen half the time, amd help your fellow man, which is a lot better than helping some twit buy his newest mansion.

3) Also, stop acting like you Xians are persecuted all the time. Why? Because I have news for you: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PERSECUTION IS!! Go to Darfur, look at the genocide there, then we can talk.

There, I said it.

Christians know what persecution is, they've been practicing it for centuries.

:lmao:

Touche! :grin: