Wings on my back

I got horns on my head

My fangs are sharp

And my eyes are red

Not quite an angel

Or the one that fell

Now choose to join us or go straight to Hell

does not have many xian tendencies...

I don't know what "thyn" is? I suppose some god, but couldn't found him/her.

The UK did terribly once again. At least we didn't get nil points this year, though.

Cool! :woohoo:

I checked out the first video and The Devil Is A Loser.

I think "thyn" would mean, "thine..." the informal way to say "your" in old English. The formal "you" took over "thy" and "thine." I learned that in my Spanish class the other day, I thought it was the other way around. :)

Oh, and they're FINNISH.... what is it with Finland and rock bands the past several years? ;)

Uh.................

just watched it.

:lmao: I thought these kind of bands lost popularity in the 80s and 90s. :HappyCry::lmao:

They're good at it, at least.. .just not my style. LOL

I like how Finnish death metal is melodic at the same time as being um... death metal. Actually, it's growing on me... the more bands people show me, the more I find it peculiarly interesting.

I thought these kind of bands lost popularity in the 80s and 90s.

Actually it's really nice to see a new rock band that doesn't completely suck. I've almost lost hope with the crap that's been coming out in the last few years.

Okay, so KISS is cool? ;) I guess they do have a cult following. I could be convinced to like KISS and this Lordi group, but it wouldn't be because I thought their costumes and pyrotechnics were cool... and not because I like their music, only because I find them intriguing.

hehe I dont' really like KISS all that much, they've got a couple of good songs though. I wish I could find some of this Lordri bands cd's though. I went looking after I saw the vids, but i can't seem to find any.

80's style hair band rock is making a comeback. I read an article where they call it Wolf Rock in Great Britain. Although I'm an indie rock fan, I think it's nice to see the genre making a comeback. It's not bad music. It just got overexposed in the late 80's.

• 2 weeks later...
:lmao: rofl @ The devil is a loser and he's my bitch! :lmao: A few years ago I would have been disgusted by those videos but they're really funny actually! :HaHa:

They're great :lmao:

And UKs was terrible :Doh: