Goodbye Jesus

What If Jc Came Back?

infidel666

How would you respond to wholly man?

Infidel666 says-- "dodge this" :twitch:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am so sorry I laughed at all of George Carlin's jokes about you.

I would say JC I gotta be honest this bible don't make no sense you mind reading and explaining it too me.

(jesus looks)

jesus:It made more sense when i first wrote it but those damn christians screwed it all up in the catholic church with their adding and deleting stuff soon as i sue the church and get their money they can all go to hell.

:lmao:

Guest Emerson

hmm I think I'd just attempt at having a convo with him about life, philosophy, etc. I really don't care about being "holy for Jesus" or anything like that.

I'd throw a brick at him... And yell "you suck!"

I'd introduce him to my family (hoping that he isn't allergic to cats), and take him out for coffee.

id by him a hooker and show him fox news so he could see the people that think they follow him.

I'd tell him how sorry I was that his followers fucked up his mission so badly and disgraced his name.

Then I'd offer him a blowjob.

I'd throw a brick at him... And yell "you suck!"

now, that's on some street shit. i like your idea, a lot. me, i wouldn't ask him shit, i would ignore his ass, like he has ignored everyone in human history.

also, i would offer him a blowjob also, and give him some kneepads, and i don't rock like that.

peace and love

I'd ask him, "Why the hate and the anger and bitterness?"

Guest Faery

I'd also ask him why he spoke in metaphors, and why didn't he give answers in laymans terms. Somehow I think even if he had, his followers would have f***ed up things just as bad as they are now or even worse.

"Why Salt Lake City?"

I'd ask him how he could create a place like hell and consider himself moral.

Whatever you'd ask him, better do it quickly. When JC starts telling the church how wrong they

are they'll label him a false christ or Satan and then kill him.

Why did you make it so goddamn difficult?

I'd ask: why did you put Saul to set up the Church after your death, when you had hand picked 12 disciples to do the job? Where did you screw up?

Uhm, maybe

What took you so long, and can I please put my hand in your side for myself ...

:eek:

I also ask:

You created humans to have company.

You set up a trap to make human sinners.

You waited several thousand years to establish the salvation from sin.

You made it completely impossible to know which version of Christianity is the right one.

And you waited again several thousand years before coming back.

Don't you think the result is extremely thin from all that work, waiting and hoping on your side, and you'll end up with just a few "true believers" to keep you company? Wouldn't it had been better to show up, go to the cross and die just a few years after Adam and Eves mess, and then just wait a few years again, and you'd end up with about the same number of true believers anyway. So why take such a chance and risk so many to hell for the same outcome? I'm soo glad you're not doing the investing in the stock market for me...

Why did you set up Judas for failure?

He was supposed to fuck you over, yet he goes to hell anyway?

Jesus that is such a contradiction. Is Judas a villain or a victim of YOUR circumstances!

Or

Uhm, Jeebus, why didn't you move a mountain?

:close:

"Holy Crap! You mean to tell me that the ultimate truth of the universe was really in a book so badly hobbled together by a bunch of religious politicians into some blob of contradictory, unreliable tall tales like every other fanatical cult of the world, that nobody with a lick of self-honesty could rationally accept it as truely credible on that level; And that all this evidence of the natural world that teaches all of mankind something that makes that cult book out to be a nothing more than a book of fanciful speculations of an ancient tribe of pre-science, animal sacrificing, desert god worshippers; And that all of the natural world was purposefully created to decieve those who used their minds to analyse what was clearly right in front of them - for the sole pupose of damning all of them to endless and pointless tortures for ever without end, in order for a God to be glorified in the eyes of the arbitrarily pre-selected few out of the trillions of human beings who will be utterly and forever damned for no legitimately sane reason???

What in the fucking hell is wrong with you?!? That's absolutely monsterous!!!"

Yep, I think that's what I'd say. :scratch:

Whatever you'd ask him, better do it quickly. When JC starts telling the church how wrong they

are they'll label him a false christ or Satan and then kill him.

Now there is an absolute truth!!!

If jc really came back I'd say

"Well.....fuck......they were right."

Then I'd say

"You ass hole."

Hmm...

I'd probably show him the Buy-bull and want to know how much of what's in there about him is actually true.

Kind of a "okay, who are you *really*?" question.

Then it'd just go from there.