Goodbye Jesus

Its getting old

Guest Slayer-2004

Guest Slayer-2004

... Same "debunked a thousand times" crap over and over and over again . Im really just getting bored with christians and their retarded and repetitive nature . Its gotten to the point where they are so predictable that once I get a hold on their personality I dont even need them around . I can predict their next reponse almost so perfectly that I can carry out the conversation without them , and its really getting old .

Here is how Almost any christian vs non christian argument goes . Its a fucking formula .

Ath- Christianity cant be true because it conflicts with *insert philosophical , logical , or scientific evidence*

Xian - No it doesn't ! *Insert claim of bogus creation scientist , logically fallacious rebuttal , or philosophical nonsense here*

Ath- Thats not Science/Logic/what philosophy is intended for *insert logical smackdown you would have to be brainwashed to the core not to recognize here*. You are purposely ignoring data .

Xian- But we know that data is false therefore Christianity is true . Our data is true ! Your just blind . Glory !

And thats the circuit !

The problem is they just fail to offer anything challenging . It amazes me that some people can be twice my age and still fail to realize how moronic it is to use something as immature as TAG in an attempt to argue . And these are the so called "Pros" . Its not n00b wannabe apologists who are pulling things out of their asses and throwing tantrums often calling for the MaderNazi's4jerbuz to aid them , its the most well respected ones . That alone says alot about the validity of this faith .

Im placing this here as a final challenge to christians . See if you can debate with me using something original ( Maybe something like actuall proof ? :Wendywhatever: ) If at any time I notice that you fall in line with all the other drones , dont expect me to continue responding . This will most likely be my last debate by the way .

Im placing this here as a final challenge to christians . See if you can debate with me using something original ( Maybe something like actuall proof ?  :Wendywhatever: )

Good luck. I'm not holding my breath. ;)

If at any time I notice that you fall in line with all the other drones , dont expect me to continue responding . This will most likely be my last debate by the way .

The problem with that approach, of course, is that if you stop debating, fundies can and will claim victory. :vent:

Guest Slayer-2004
The problem with that approach, of course, is that if you stop debating, fundies can and will claim victory. vent.gif

Through my experience with debating fundies I have realised that these philosophical n00bs ( Thats right xians ! My new title for you is "Philosophical n00b" . Because thats what you are ! n00bs ) will claim victory no matter wht you do . You either dont get what they are saying despite the fact that chances are you understand what they are saying better then they do , or you are demon possesed / misguided by satan . Untill they realise that they have been had , they will claim victory no matter what is going on . Its all part of xianity's Autoselfbrainwash courtesy of hellfire Ad baculum .

You can not win an argument (in the eyes of the opponent) with someone who takes a position of absolute faith, since debate is an act of reason, and faith is not founded in reason. The two are incompatible.

But that doesn't mean you should just blow them off if others are watching. The debate is for the sake of those who might be watching who do not go down the road of "since nothing is knowable therefor claim knowledge by fiat".

Now, Slayer, you know that the Bible says, "There is nothing new under the sun."

:lmao:

Yes.

Many of us are sick to death of the repetition. How could we not be? Frankly, debating Christians isn't why I'm here. It can be amusing, but usually it's just frustrating and eventually wearying. That seems like a pretty inevitable result, since there are so many more of them than us. They keep showing up with the same crap thinking that we've never heard it before. After all, if we'd heard the stupid crap that keeps idiot #7,456 in the faith, we would never have renounced it, right? Therefore, we need to hear it so #7,456 can get more jewels for his crown.

Same thing, over and over.

And it's going to keep happening.

Like I said, debating is not why I'm here. If it was, I would have been gone a long time ago.

I'm not here to debate Christians either, though I dabble in it on occasion when I'm bored. I like to confront them in non-religious settings when they start up with all their 'god bless the troops', 'god be praised', etc. BS

I do a lot of skimming when I read a debate thread. And I usually get bored and stop reading after the third page.... :shrug:

Its all so predictable.... It bores me to tears. Its like the only difference between them is their usernames. I have trouble thinking of them as real people. Only the resident "nice christians" come across as being real people.