Goodbye Jesus

Have Any Of You Run In To These Annoying Fuckers?

Lunar Shadow

Have any of you run in to any of these street preachers who are using Kirk Cameron's program?

this is what it looks and sounds like www.wayofthemaster.com

I ran in to some of the retards when I was in Las Vegas for new years eve. I tore him a new ass hole and actually has him stumbling over his words and it got to the point where he packed up and left because he couldn't counter anything I was saying and there was a big crown (of about 100) seeing and listening to what I had to say. so when he figured out that he was not talking to an uneducated boob he shoved his tail between his legs and ran.

The worst part was I found him an hour later a block away on the Las Vegas Strip spewing the same old shit... so I gave him another tougne lashing. :grin: but then some of his "friends" kinda surrounded me and forced me away because I was interfering with the "Lords work" :ugh: Mother Fuckers

Anyway the reason I brought this up is because these guys actually went out and bought a program from TV that Kirk Cameron (of Growing Pains) is pushing on late night televison. I came across the infomercial and actuall watched it and laughed my ass off on how retarded the questions they ask are with double speak and all. :vent:

:ugh:

Umm... Lunar Shadow? :Hmm:

Have you ever told a lie? :scratch:

:HaHa:

Umm... Lunar Shadow? :Hmm:

Have you ever told a lie? :scratch:

I knew it YOU'RE A LIAR!!!!

LIAR!!!

You're going to hell

Oh geeeez, these questions are stupid. I really liked the one that your love for your parents, siblings, etc...should be like hatred compared to the love you SHOULD have for god... what a crock! Then they try to install the fear into you about an angry god if you have broken the commandments... Oh, the part about his judging people is not corrupt...yeah, ok? What a chunk of horse shit. I still can not get over the fact that I used to believe this garbage.

I'm starting to wonder whether or not Kirk Cameron is as stupid as we think he is. Afterall, if he can actually sell that piece of shit he must be onto something...Then again, Christians will believe anything as long as it's for the glory of da LAWD!

A simple way to evade that question is...

Kirk Cameron: Have you ever lied?

Me: Yeah, have you?

Kirk Cameron: Well, yes...

Me: Then that makes you a liar too. Ergo, you have no business evangelizing to me because you are gonna burn as well.

End of discussion.

I just hate seeing those evangelicals trying to cast out demons at every festive activity...They goto Spring Break and Mardis Gras. Can't people just have fun and repent later?

I went into the Christian section. Kirk stirs up this fear that your loved ones will be sent to hell. Of course, to saved your loved ones from the eternal fire of hell costs a mere $100. Isn't the eternal salvation of your loved ones worth $100?

At the very least, the loving message of a God who would cockslap the people who disobey him isn't being watered down. I love it how Kirk said creating a loving God that wouldn't send anyone to hell is the same as worshiping an idol.

Anyone else guilty of breaking all ten commandments?

Almost anything those guys use can be turned back on themselves. So atheists are really agnostics because "we dont know whay lies beyond 99% of all knowledge" So then doesnt that mean your really agnostic just like me ? Looks like were both going to hell. Ill see you there along with 100% of the rest of humanity.

:P

Have any of you run in to any of these street preachers who are using Kirk Cameron's program?

this is what it looks and sounds like www.wayofthemaster.com

I ran in to some of the retards when I was in Las Vegas for new years eve. I tore him a new ass hole and actually has him stumbling over his words and it got to the point where he packed up and left because he couldn't counter anything I was saying and there was a big crown (of about 100) seeing and listening to what I had to say. so when he figured out that he was not talking to an uneducated boob he shoved his tail between his legs and ran.

The worst part was I found him an hour later a block away on the Las Vegas Strip spewing the same old shit... so I gave him another tougne lashing. :grin: but then some of his "friends" kinda surrounded me and forced me away because I was interfering with the "Lords work" :ugh: Mother Fuckers

Anyway the reason I brought this up is because these guys actually went out and bought a program from TV that Kirk Cameron (of Growing Pains) is pushing on late night televison. I came across the infomercial and actuall watched it and laughed my ass off on how retarded the questions they ask are with double speak and all. :vent:

:ugh:

I agree with you. They are a pain in the ass, but they do have a right to do what they do. Freedom of speech is one of those little guarantees that is good most of the time but we must endure a few pain's in the ass. By the way, the more you pick on them, they just treat it as if it is a badge of honor. If you really want to piss them off, start talking to people whom they are talking to and counter everything they told them.....

sure every one has theat right to do what they want just as I have the right to rant because it is obvious that these are stupid brainless sheep. I KNOW that there is no god because on one thing stupidity is not painful.

Not to mention his stupid 80's TV show sucked.

Miami Vice owned his ass. Hell, Alf owned his ass.

There was a part of a trascript of an interview with Ray Comfort that I posted here at the forum somewhere (I don't remember where it's at at the moment) and the person talking to Ray Comfort came out and asked him (RC) if he had ever told the truth. :lmao:

Ray Comfort just started laughing.

I think he knows that his Way of the Master™ bullshit is indeed bullshit.

Not to mention his stupid 80's TV show sucked.

Miami Vice owned his ass. Hell, Alf owned his ass.

Punky Brewster owned them all! :grin:

Kirk Cameron: Have you ever lied?

Me: Yeah, have you?

Kirk Cameron: Well, yes...

Me: Then that makes you a liar too. Ergo, you have no business evangelizing to me because you are gonna burn as well.

Or another version:

Me: Have you?

Kirk: Well, yes...

Me: Then you're a liar, and all what you're saying is a lie, so I can't believe you. Take a hike.

Or another version:

Me: Have you?

Kirk: Well, yes...

Me: Then you're a liar, and all what you're saying is a lie, so I can't believe you. Take a hike.

:lmao:

See, this is one good thing about living in the upper Midwest. No annoying celebs to run into.

Have you ever made a meal for someone?

That makes you kind. Welcome to heaven! :woohoo:

See, this is one good thing about living in the upper Midwest. No annoying celebs to run into.

True, true. That's why I'm staying in St. Louis when I get big and famous. No photographers!

From the Way of the Masturbater site...

"Kirk is best known as the lovable teen heartthrob Mike Seaver of the award-winning series Growing Pains...he is also known to every Christian as Buck ("Naked") Williams from Left Behind: the Movie..."

OK...from teen actor in a B-grade sitcom to barely post-pubescent star of the unparalleled piece of evangelistic cinematic shit, Left Behind, to offering "your money back NOW if you're not completely satisfied with our PATENTED witnessing tool!" And he's wants to saveme from hell?

:Hmm: