Goodbye Jesus

Where Are The Xians?

Guest Faery

Guest Faery

they're all missing. I remember coming to these mbs last year or so but never really registered, I mostly lurked. But anyhow it was only this year that I registered and got really into it. Where are the xians? there used to be tons and now its mostly us, no more xians to have fun with. :close::fdevil:

Well, they got disappointed when things didn't turn out like their chick tracts told them they would, so they left. But now they get to brag and bellow to their fellow xians.

"Oh, that place is full of spiritual darkness! Thank the lord for giving me strength to endure it. I tried to plant a seed in them, but they were just too stubborn and sinful"

:loser:

The always make the mistake of going to the lions den lol

I think they get dissapointed that we wont back down and give up.

More will try lol :lmao:

Well, we did have Gaunilon until a few days ago, we had Sub_Zer0 that got banned last week, and what's his name TxViper? last month. Oh, don't forget Deacon Dave.

They come and go, but I think we're pretty good in scaring them away. :)

they gave up to easily... guess they werent strong enough in their faith to endure us.

Well, this place has a reputation on the internet, and I so sure it has spread by im, email, myspace, blogger, and other media outlets. xtians know not to fuck around with us on this site. most of us are well versed in biblical anomalies, and well thought out logical stances. We pose a huge threat to the psyche of any xtian. We can get under the skin of the former pope, oh, wait do we really want that torture?

they're all missing. I remember coming to these mbs last year or so but never really registered, I mostly lurked. But anyhow it was only this year that I registered and got really into it. Where are the xians? there used to be tons and now its mostly us, no more xians to have fun with. :close::fdevil:

I guess they are all on their fuckin knees praying for us!

Well, this place has a reputation on the internet, and I so sure it has spread by im, email, myspace, blogger, and other media outlets.

We have a reputation? YES!!!! :woohoo:

Well, they got disappointed when things didn't turn out like their chick tracts told them they would, so they left.

That's it exactly, if you ask me.

They get preached the bullshit, hear the dogma about "you just witless witness to them, tell them this and that, and they See The Light™ and come home to our heavenly sadist lord", and out they go to deliver the death blow to us ebil unbelievers. Then they find, horror of horrors!, that it just doesn't work - we stubbornly refuse to just roll over and convert upon hearing their magical spells logical arguments, and utterly confused they run away to get some more bullshit preached to them. Sometimes they dare to come back after that, sometimes they don't, but as I see it the mechanism is always the same. :fdevil: