Goodbye Jesus

Some More Crazy Lady Shit

thunderbolt

I use to visit this blog often when I was a Christian, but these guys interviewed the crazy Phelps woman (from a Christian) perspective. I actually wanted to reach down the speakers and throttle her on a couple of occasions, especially when she states that FAGS aren’t happy, AND the rest of her diatribe about why homosexuality should be singled out as an abomination to the lord her fucking god.

StupidChurchPeople

:woohoo:

Guest HansJansen

thunderbolt.

I can see that your words reflect your name :grin:

Homosexuality. I am going to step right into a giant trap here. What is your view on homosexuality? Is it genetic or is it a choice? I am of the personal opinion that it is a choice, and that choice does not contribute to a bright future for society. I believe (and it is a biblical stance) that all sin is bad. If this woman you post a link to say that homosexuality worse compared to other sins, then i can understand your emotion behind this post quite well. Unfortunately i cannot access the link that you have provided. Do you have an alternative link for the same file.

Hans.

thunderbolt.

Homosexuality. I am going to step right into a giant trap here. What is your view on homosexuality? Is it genetic or is it a choice? I am of the personal opinion that it is a choice, and that choice does not contribute to a bright future for society. I believe (and it is a biblical stance) that all sin is bad. If this woman you post a link to say that homosexuality worse compared to other sins, then i can understand your emotion behind this post quite well. Unfortunately i cannot access the link that you have provided. Do you have an alternative link for the same file.

Hans.

Why does it not contribute a bright future for society, hans?

I loved the bumper music (America The Burning and God Hates America). Apparently Shirley doesn't know that God hates women who sing sharp with an overly-wobbly vibrato.

I also liked the guy singing bass with the horrid nasal vowel sounds.

What is your view on homosexuality? Is it genetic or is it a choice?

I won't rule out that acting homosexually may be a choice for some people (I've often wondered just why so many celebrities seem to either become or happen to always have been homosexual)... but for most I agree that it's at least largely genetic.

The only "choice" these people usually have is whether to act on their instincts. And of course it's not normally "easy" to deny one of your most basic instincts... :Hmm:

(Naturally, most fundies when they babble about the evil of homosexuality really mean the act of homosexuality, completely ignoring the question of why someone might want or need to act that way...)

It has been scientifically proven to be genetic in origin. People who say it is a choice are putting their heads in the sand and ignoring all the scientific evidence just because they want to hate gay people, and religion is a convenient excuse for their bigotry.

thunderbolt.

Hans.

Typical Christian B.S.

Because it's in the holy babble then it must be a conscious choice that we make?

I'm sorry for being belligerent but anytime I read this garbage it makes my blood boil.

Yes, I would really "choose" to be gay when I come from a southern, evangelical christian, background.

Posts like these make me so glad that I left the cult of Christianity.

I respect your opinions(because you write such eloquent postings), but on this we digress.

I saw that. I thought Hannity and Colmes were much worse than Shirley. If I had a choice between having the Phelps' or Hannity and Colmes at my funeral, I'd choose the Phelpses. Representing the God of Abraham my ass. Soldiers giving us the right to protest my ass. In fact, I hope the Phelpses protest my funeral. I think that would be cool. I like homosexuality, and I know it is a great positive in society. Anyone who thinks it's a moral issue is retaded. But those two pseudo-news farts weren't, as far as I know, raised in a cult crazy family and forced as children to parrot the craziness of their parents. They should know better than to be idiots.

But those two pseudo-news farts weren't, as far as I know, raised in a cult crazy family and forced as children to parrot the craziness of their parents.

:lmao:

Hahaha- I hear you. I think the most nauseating slogan I have ever heard in my life is: “You are a GOOD American (if you think like me, vote republican, believe in jesus, blah blah blah).”

At least the Phelps’s have the balls to be "true" to their book, instead of carving a Jesus in their own image. No wait, ALL Christians carves a Jesus in their own image.

You know, after listening to Shirley for an hour or so, I realize this woman is not an idiot, she just have very strong convictions about what she believes, like the rest of us. She/they don't advocate violence or bombing abortion clinics, she merely believes God takes care of the vengeance bit - such as Katrina, IED's, yadda yadda ...

And good lord, she has 11 children? That clip her being pregnant for 99 months, assuming 9 months …

And Hans

I could care less what your “personal opinion” is. Your opinion is stereotypical, with absolutely zero data backing it. Homosexuals is not a BAD influence on society, and now that I am back in the dating scene (gay) I have come across plenty of guys who is interested in long terms monogamous relationships. Bad people of all races, creeds, colors and religions are BAD influences on society.

And homosexuality is not something one “choose” like waking up and deciding whether you want to wear a blue or a black shirt for the day. And I honestly don’t expect ANY heterosexual to even comprehend what it “feels” like be attracted to the same sex, any more than I have a clue what it “feels” like to be attracted to a woman like any straight guy does.

So, with all due respect, take your opinion and shove it where the Son has never shone …

I am of the personal opinion that it is a choice, and that choice does not contribute to a bright future for society.

How? How is society affected by the sexual preferences of it's members? Can you provide a real life example depicting in what manner homosexuality has impacted society? An example where the homosexual connection is the clear and deciding factor?

Religion meddles in ther personal lives and behaviors of society as a whole. Non-religious folks don't seem to have much of a need to get into everyone else's personal business.

Overall I really don't care if it is genetics or choice, but I tend to lean more towards genetics as I don't see much sense in people "choosing" a sexual preference that can result in shunning by family, friends, and employers. Or marks a person for persecution and harassment. People have been tortured and killed for being gay in this country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

Yeah. Lot's of people want to sign up for that. :twitch:

If Hans ever really knew a gay person he would have no doubt about it being just as much an orientation as heterosexuality.

bdp

If Hans ever really knew a gay person he would have no doubt about it being just as much an orientation as heterosexuality.

bdp

Great point bdp

thunderbolt.

Hans.

What makes homosexuality such a special sin amongst you christians Hans? Why don't you guys rail against masturbation, bad thoughts, speeding, glutiny, etc...?

It's only a sin in your world Hans. To say that it is bad for society is spurious and you will never be able to back up your point with valid fact. You are trying to be the nice christian. I can appreciate that. I was once in your shoes. The fact is though that your position on this issue is offensive and hateful.

We are what we we are HansJ.

I don't know of many folks of those who have found honesty in their lives who haven't admitted to some form of attraction to things *forbidden*.

Not just the *sex thing*, although the church makes the biggest deal where a persons cock, mouth, fingers, tounge, hands, vagina, anus go and are used.

Church so worried about the most central sex organ, the brain, that it washes sexuality into something *dirty* and *perverted* when "sex" 'taint done to some pizza dough/cookie cutter formulary method.

As an aside HansJ, if all there was to *sex* was procreation and missionary position, I'da gone postal long ago.. I hope if you are a married believer that your partner is happy with the unvarnished by experimentation routine of fucking for baby making.

As a man who has enjoyed the pure pleasure of thresomes, moresomes, serial relationships, and more kinks than than a barrel of plumbing parts, I'd wish for you the extreme pleasure of waking up sore, satisfied, spent, and wondering hoe the fuck you managed to wait so long to find yourself in this tangle of assorted lovers.

Fuckin' will cure you of christianity. Give fuckin' a chance. Try a 30-day trial of good, hard casual sex with as many partners as appeal to you.

Come back and tell me how many times lightning came down from heaven and shot you, or how many angels came to rebuke you.

Aint'a gonna happen. You will be more experienced, less judgemental, and will know how to better serve your lover/wife/friends needs and expectations.

kL

thunderbolt.

Hans.

You say sexuality is a choice. You say homosexuals just choose to suddenly start being attracted to men just out of the blue. Well try this. I want you to try really really hard to become attracted to men sexually. I'll try too :wicked: Ready 1.....2...............3!!!!!!!

Well I don't know what happened for you but I'm still only attracted to women. No matter what I do I won't be attracted to men. Attraction isn't a choice.

thunderbolt.

Hans.

:loser:

thunderbolt.

Hans.

Why do you think this? Because you know a lot of gay people who told you that they made a choice to be gay? Because many studies that you have read indicate that homosexuality is a choice? or is it because other Christains have told you to believe that way?

Taph

I am of the personal opinion that it is a choice, and that choice does not contribute to a bright future for society.

So do you remember making a choice? Which will it be -- dick or pussy?

Hans, :scratch: "That dick looks mighty good. But wait, God wants me to like pussy. Ah, pussy it is then!"

Is this what happened? Did you choose all at once or did you hem and haw for a while?

You know, if it really was a choice 50% of humans would be queer statistically speaking.

becareful hans like deepak chopra say"what you hate in others is a reflection of what you hate about yourself"

now that i opened a can of worms i can go fishing :lmao: