Goodbye Jesus

Amityville

Knightley

what about The Exorcist? That supposedly was based on a true story, of a small boy and the writer got wind of it, wrote a book about it and fleshed it out a bit.

Stories like that give me the creeps.

I never saw that movie. Too scared, although I have seen the clips they show on tv specials and its too horrific.

I've read the books "Amityville Horror" and "The Exorcist" but have seen neither of the movies. I have seen (and read) "The Shining". Loved it. Don't think that was based on a supposedly true story, though. I really doubt that stuff like this happens.

Do you guys believe in any of it? Or do you just think that its a hoax. There are too many freaky coincidences, but I don't know if I'm ready to scream demons just yet. :Hmm:

Hoax

Amityville Horror / Snopes

Ghost stories, Curses and what-not intrigue me, I love to read/learn about them. However, I'm doubtful about them being real. Could be I'm wrong but I've yet to be convinced. Most stories/ legends have a background or a reason for being created in the first place. I think peoples willingness to believe in ghosts keeps stories alive it has very little to do with facts.

Yeah. Amityville has been pretty well established as a hoax, hoax, hoax.

All that stuff is bullshit to either make money or to scare people to church.

Have you seen the preview for "The Omen". Some way some how there is a church is behind this movie.

This is what I think really happened.

http://www.illwillpress.com/toast.html

Make breakfast spooky!

As far as the OP?

The Amityville Horror is a bullshit story told by two people who were desperate to get out of a house they could not afford.

The real Amityville horror was when Ronald DeFeo murdered his parents and his siblings. No bullshit ghost story, that was the real horror.

Besides, I'm pretty skeptical of stories, even if I am a believer in ghosts. Too many people tell too many stupid stories.

Oh, and gwenmead? I love Foamy, as you can see....

All that stuff is bullshit to either make money or to scare people to church.

Have you seen the preview for "The Omen". Some way some how there is a church is behind this movie.

I want to see The Omen. Even if its not true, I like knowing about that stuff. It fascinates me. :HaHa: