Goodbye Jesus

The Disease Of Atheism!

Reverend Jeremiah

:o:blink::wacko::Sheep::yellow:

ROFL!

-Seth

Why am I getting "Page Cannot Be Displayed" errors for ALL the sermons?

Why am I getting "Page Cannot Be Displayed" errors for ALL the sermons?

Allright, I just went to the link attached at the top of the topic, the audio file downloads correctly, then I go to the main list link, and pull up the first one, downloads properly and plays.

You may have some kind of conflict on your computer between your audio players. Pick out one of your already downloaded audio players (if you have one at all) and open up that program. I like the Real player, but you can pick and choose whichever you like. Now that the program is open, go to options or settings, and select that player as default player for "MP3's". I've had it happen to me before, when two media players try to act default, you get nothing but a "missing" page, or some other warning.

If that isnt it, I dont know where else to help you, I doubt that it may be a browser issue - but dont discount it either. I hope this helps. :grin:

:o:blink::wacko::Sheep::yellow:

When my wife saw your "Sheep humping smile"... her eyes started to bulge out..thanks man, that was a kodak moment! LOL, I'm glad you like my sermons!

You may have some kind of conflict on your computer between your audio players. Pick out one of your already downloaded audio players (if you have one at all) and open up that program. I like the Real player, but you can pick and choose whichever you like. Now that the program is open, go to options or settings, and select that player as default player for "MP3's". I've had it happen to me before, when two media players try to act default, you get nothing but a "missing" page, or some other warning.

That was it! Thanks!

That was it! Thanks!

No problem, now you can listen to my GAH-LORIOUS Inspirational Sermons