Goodbye Jesus

Violence & The Street Preachers

Lautermilich

Wow... you really captured some stories in those pics. You're a great photographer!

Summer vacationers can be retarded. ;)

Over how many days were these taken?

Wow... you really captured some stories in those pics. You're a great photographer!

Summer vacationers can be retarded. ;)

Over how many days were these taken?

All the images on that page took place in less than two hours.

Very very interesting... especially the focus on"gangster rappers" and "thugs."

I would like to meet those Christians that were wearing the "Do not be deceived..." shirts.

Holy crap!!! Two hours? That is really sad....

Whats with the 'Real Christians Do Not Sin'..Get real, according to the bible almsot every breath is a sin.

I would LOVE to be at one of these things...not to argue with them...they're all braindead anyway...but just to listen and laugh.

Yeah, true Christians do not sin...right. Well, if they're "full of the holy spook" they theoretically SHOULDN'T sin since the spook is a third of the trinity (non-biblical concept but whatever) and is therefore a part of GAWD and GAWD cannot be present where there is sin (logical evidence that their god is not omnipresent).

They're also sinning by having that woman stand up and preach...according to Paul anyway.

By the way...all that woman really needs is a good old fashioned cunning linguist to get hold of her. She's got the look of one of the women that find god after their husband leaves them for his secretary.

I volunteer! She was kinda hot. :wicked:

All remaining images have been posted

If you like the collection, please hit the 'vote' button at the bottom left side and others will see it when it hits the PBase Top 100

Do you have to be registered on the site to vote? All I can find is a link that allows me to post as a guest.

I don't see a vote button anywhere. On THIS page?