Goodbye Jesus

You Love God Ay

Matt

http://www.godhatesfags.com/writings/20060...veryone-lie.pdf

I dont understand this. Do they love their god.....and love all the shit they are proving here. To me all this only proves is an evil god. Christians love the sinner......even if the sinner is god himself. Is this how most christians think or is this a smaller proportion of christians. I live in Australia, and is this how most of your churches or denominations think? :twitch:

I live in Australia, and is this how most of your churches or denominations think? :twitch:
I wouldn't say that most of them do. Quite a few, but not most.

I dont understand this. Do they love their god.....and love all the shit they are proving here. To me all this only proves is an evil god. Christians love the sinner......even if the sinner is god himself. Is this how most christians think or is this a smaller proportion of christians. I live in Australia, and is this how most of your churches or denominations think? :twitch:

Yes sir. The xians like to make themselves known here, on the weekends they like to make picket signs and head to abortion clinics to protests. Throughout the weekend they like to make people miserable by preaching the word of the lawd as much as possible. Those huge signs are on every American street corner, like Starbucks and Walgreens. Then they have town square meetings where they talk on their megaphones about the evil of our sinful flesh.

:HaHa: nah! I'm just pulling your goat.

Very few fundy xians do what that website shows but they are awful. Mainstream xians do mostly think that its sinful being homosexual and most are against it, but most of them don't go out with their picket signs and protest like that. Not all denoms and churches think like that. God no, otherwise I would have left church much earlier than I did.

They hate so much they have to fuckin work at funerals! Why should anyone care how I live as long as I hurt noone else and respect everyone!

They hate so much they have to fuckin work at funerals! Why should anyone care how I live as long as I hurt noone else and respect everyone!

I couldn't agree more. Who you love and how shouldn't be an issue unless it's a minor child or an animal.

I can't see why two people of the same gender having hot nasty sex two doors down from me has any bearing on the hot nasty sex I have with my fiance. :grin:

I support gay marriage, anti-discrimination law, and tolerance. I don't understand hate-crime law. Motive does not have any bearing on the damage done to someone else. Beat someone up for any reason, pay the price.

I also have a problem with the term "gay rights". (Before anyone blasts me, hear me out.) I believe a better term is human rights. The term "gay rights" gives religious intolerants the opportunity to cry: "They want special rights! They want to force their lifestyle on us!" It's much tougher to oppose human rights.

Of course, that wouldn't apply to the intolerants mentioned in the link. In my opinion, they're just completely tapped.

Matt, Fred Phelps is one of the fring lunatics in the country. Some denominations have similar or close ideas, but Phelps go beyond extreme. Two of his sons moved away and refuse to have any contact with him, because they consider him a fruit-cake. His church is very small, and mostly of relatives. It's bad that he got so much attention and media exposure, because that only helps him get to the public.

Nah, he's one of our more infamous nutcakes most of his followers are his blood relations. Most everyone else including a lot of xtians just wish someone would stab one of his picket signs through his heart, cut off his head, and burn the rest.

The thing I find rather halarious is that mainstream Christians are so quick to wave away Fred Phelps as a whackjob and that he doesn't represent "true" Christianity, yet he has biblical support for all his beliefs. Why don't mainstream Christians accept the fact that from a biblical perspective fundamentalist whackjobs like Phelps have just as much a chance of being right as they do, and that their god may really be a tyrannical hateful dictator?

At the end of the day isn't it all about perspective? The fact is that some people (a minority) loved and admired Adolf Hitler and thought he really cared for his own people. And maybe he really did. Other people (a majority) thought Hitler was a brutal evil dictator and a killer. So which perspective is right? Both? Neither? It's all relative? Whatever the perspective, aren't both perspectives a derivative of the same reality, of which there is only one?

Man, i just read up some stuff on fred phelps. Im in a fit of rage right now........wtf Fuker. At least most other christians like to blissfully ignore the hate and evil of their religion. This guy recognises it and loves it.

Many Christians are only lip service christians who go to church for Easter and Christmas and don't really practice the religion.