Goodbye Jesus

Listen To This

Guest radical4him

Guest radical4him

http://www.ttwministries.com/

under new audio:

click on Missionary Peter Hammond describes Islam vs Jesus....

also listen to:

Todd talks to Brandon the Wiccan at the State Fair.....

the other stuff is also cool.

you need to listen to all

The Walk Ministries can take a hike. Why do you continue to post this nonsense?

:loser::Wendywhatever:

Guest radical4him

Thats truth Jupedo. Listen to it. Listen.

Be opened ears in the name of Jesus Christ!

God bless you my friend

Radical,

Isn't that Ray Comfort that made fake million dollar bills? http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?s=&s...ndpost&p=181102

His comment was: "I'm not going to stop printing them," Comfort said. "How can you possibly counterfeit something that is not real – a $1 million bill?"

So wait here, the Comfort/Cameron favorite question is:

"Have you ever told a lie?" ... "That makes you a liar."

Now the question should be:

"Have you ever produced anything fake?" ... "That makes you a counterfeiter."

How does the argument about the "higher law" from God that you have to abide to, even if you think it's silly be any valid anymore, since Comfort have no problem disobeying the law in the country for pushing his own agenda. Comfort is a hypocrite.

Done.

God bless you my friend

Dude, spamming the board with bullshit isn't spreading truth. It's spamming.

If you want to have a fucking discussion, then discuss.

Why?

Asimov got a point. What is it that you argue here Radical?

I listened to the one of the interviewer talking to the Wiccan guy.

"Here's how you get to heaven. You have to be perfect."

"You're 18 and you're going to Hell."

"You know what Jesus is going to do? He's going to judge you and he's going to send you to Hell."

Yeah, that sounds really appealing. Way to set this kid up for life long failure, dude. God, what a sad, miserable existance his guy portrayed. "Conform or you're going to go to Hell!"

I hope Brandon walked away from that laughing his ass off. He sounded pretty unimpressed, but was polite enough to humor the interviewer. It was obvious he heard it all before. So have I, actually. *Yawn*

What is there to discuss? There aren't any new concepts portrayed except the same old scare tactic that we're going to Hell if we aren't perfect or Christian. BORING.

I hope he's still ghost hunting with his friends, getting more tatoos, and feeling free.

God bless you my friend

LOL @ You R4H.... Truth? Smells more like..

gallery_242_17_35452.gif

www.jesusneverexisted.com

You need to read it all.

:fdevil:

TRUTH according to who?

:loser:

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it. If you are interested in imparting truth to us apostates, arrogantly proclaiming that you possess the monopoly on truth and subsequently exhorting us that we need to listen to your rendering of such is really stupid for a guy who is supposedly genius enough to have discovered what both philosophers and scientists of all sorts have been arduously seeking for centuries -- ultimate truth -- to no avail as of yet. Do you not realize that a more effective and tactful method of evangelization would be to engage in a humble exchange of views, and that anything otherwise will only prove your prejudice and thereby negate your intellectual integrity? Simply put, do you not realize that your pretensious platitudes discredit all of your statements as utter bullshit?

You and I have a very different idea of what is 'cool', my friend. :lmao:

Things don't change much round here...SSDD

Do xtians ever come up with arguments anymore? Or just lists of horribly misinterpreted little internet tidbits they think constitute proof of their imaginary friend? :Hmm:

1. What do you not achieve if I do not listen to it?

2. What will you achieve if I do?

1. What do you not achieve if I do not listen to it?

2. What will you achieve if I do?

1. He won't have made you waste your time.

2. He will have made you waste your time.

http://www.ttwministries.com/

under new audio:

click on Missionary Peter Hammond describes Islam vs Jesus....

also listen to:

I listened to the link. Thanks for wasting my time.

Jesus vicariously enslaved a lot of people, both literally and figuratively. You are one of them. I also looked at that pagan section. "We're praying for you" and a picture of a firey background. I suppose my lack of beliefs is stronger than your belief, because even if your God existed (a huge stretch of the imagination) I would still tell Him to go fuck himself, because guilt is the device employed by a person who is powerless to convince. If your God wanted to convince, he wouldn't need to adminster guilt or threats. Can't you see they're just playing the guilt card? I don't feel guilty about who I am. Why do you?

Those guys are obviously idiots. Why do you listen to and read that ignorant, arrogant, divisive nonsense? Why are you driving a wedge between men?

Why would I want to listed to the ravings of a delusional whose idea of a "perfect" God is a being who is far less perfect than I am. (I never drowned anyone, nor have I destroyed whole cities - including innocent infants.)

Read your book - cover to cover. Rejected 99.999% of your book. Some good stuff about helping the unfortunate, but I have yet to see the followers of Jesus practice it. They usually walk around condemning people like the Pharisees.

Thank you for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts and a copy of the home game for you.