Goodbye Jesus

Radical Rants Repeatedly To The Reverend

Reverend AtheiStar

Radical4him's faith was so shaken by what I had to say that he took it upon himself to PM me about it. I'm glad to have had an effect on this poor lad. Here's our conversation so far. I thought you guys might get a kick out of it!

p.s. Note that he starts off with an insult to my intelligence. Nice, huh? I feel loved! lol...

~RAS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, You must be uneducated or something not to believe in Jesus.

It is a fact that He lived on this earth.

If you believe it or not.

Do some research or something.

You very well know what the Bible says, but in adittion to this, go and read these extra-biblical writings:

Josephus

Thallus

Tacitus

Suetonius

Plinius Secundus (Pliny the Younger)

Heard it a thousand times and debunked just as many. Jesus is as fictional as Mother Goose, yet not quite as entertaining. He's a plagiarized character stolen from ealier god-men born of virgins who performed miracles. By the time the Jesus story was written, it had been done so many times it was boring. Want evidence? Go here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~pgwhacker/ChristianOrigins/

Regarding your extra biblical "evidence." Are you joking? Have you not heard? None of those prove Jesus existed. This page will set you straight:

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jef...jury/chap5.html

Come back to me once you've educated yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man I feel terribly sorry for you.

Same here, you'e going through never fully able to grasp it's beauty. That's sad. You can't see that this life is the only one we get. You can only see some far off imaginary afterlife that will never come. You place all your bets on absolutely nothing. There are no gods or goddesses and no afterlives. All of them are purely an invention from the minds of humans.

I cannot remember if you are the fella that blastpheme the Holy Spirit.

But if it was you, you cannot ever be forgiven. Hell is your destiny my dear friend.

Hell yeah! I've got my mansion picked out, already! It's lakefront property, too! It has the most beautiful view of the biggest lake of fire in Hell! And the weather? Well, my friend, it never gets cold! It's always warm and toasty!

Seriously, though, there is no Hell. It's imaginary. It was made up to keep gullible people like you under the thumb of the theistic authority. What better way to control the human animal than by a simple system of rewards and punishments? It's so basic and it works well. Problem is, it's not true. This doesn't stop you, the believer, from getting scared by it, though. Just like a child could be scared of getting a lump of coal from the childhood deity, Santa, you're scared shitless of getting turned into a lump of coal.

Yes, I am the "fella" who has blasphemed the Holy Ghost. Fuck the Holy Ghost in his tight little ass! How's that? I've done better, I know. But it's just a short example. For some really good blasphemy go here:

http://www.reverendatheistar.com/guaranteed_hell.htm

What can I say? A God that gives you life and breath and the gift to live, to live it out here on earth, and you throw it like a brick back into His face.

No gods or goddesses gave me life, breath or a planet to live on. My parents gave me life by having sex. You do know what sex is right? A living sperm combines with a living egg and the chain of life is passed on. There's no need for a magical "soul" to come into the picture anywhere. Our planet came to be through cosmic evolution. You can learn more about that here:

http://www.tufts.edu/as/wright_center/cosmic_evolution/

As far as throwing someing into Yahweh's face, well, he doesn't have one. Imaginary friends have no face in reality. You imagine they do, but that doesn't change anything. lol...

God will have no mercy for you if you do not repent from your sins, forsake them and live for Christ.

You contradict yourself. By your mythology, which you clearly stated just a bit ago, you made it clear, as does the Bible, that blaspheming the Holy Ghost is unforgivable. You do know what this term means right? There's no turning back. No forgiveness -- ever. So what are you talking about?

Every knee SHALL bow and confess that Jesus Christ is LORD.

If you like it or not. Bow will you bow my friend.

Jesus is LORD.

This has to be one of the most sexual passages in the whole Bible! No, I will not get on my knees and blow your imaginary friend. You suck his imaginary dick. You swallow his hot imaginary sperm -- or let him shoot it all over your face, your choice.

Your imaginary friend has no power to make me bow. He can't even move a speck of dust much less a person to their knees. He's completely without power and incapable of feats that even a bacterium could do! lol... Jesus is imaginary.

At this stage, Satan is your lord, if you believe it or not.

He laughs at you! : -)

<yawn> Another imaginary friend, huh? No, Satan doesn't laugh. He can't. He hasn't the ability. He can't do anything, just like your Jesus and his magical Sky Daddy. He's not my Lord, whether you can comprehend it or not. None of them are. As a freethinker I have no gods or goddesses. I'm not a slave, like you.

It's sad that you do research on the wrong places too.

Hey, I have sympathy for you, too. We live in an age of science. The computer you type on was produced by it. Yet you ignore it for imaginary friends. You could know so much about the universe but instead you only know primitive mythology. What a waste of a brain!

Seek life.Find purpose, do something for your neighbours, because the reason why this world is in a desaster is because people live the kind of lives you do. Without hope, purpose and life. Only death. (and this is not even your 1st death or 2nd death,hell....)

No, actually it's because of the Imaginary Friend Addicts. They comprise the bulk of the world's population, my friend. They are the trouble makers. They are the ones fighting all the time and killing each other. They are the ones not caring about this world, and hence destroying it, because they value an imaginary world far more than they do the real. That's sad!

I can clearly seen you've never repented from your sin.

Thats probably the no1 thing you needed to do ages ago.

Sins don't exist, either, so there's nothing to repent. In order for a "sin" to exist there would have to be some sort of god or goddess. There isn't. End of story. And besides, as I reminded you before, blaspheming the Holy Ghost is an unforgivable "sin," by your mythology. I cannot repent -- ever. It's also worth stating that according to:

Hebrews 6

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

you cannot be forgiven for leaving the club. Oh dear, I'm really fucked, aren't I? Whatever shall I do? I guess I should just be a scared little bitch like you, huh? lol... You really are pathetic.

So God gave you a choice to serve Him or not. You choose. Choose life that you may live says the Lord.

God cannot do anything. You keep missing that vital point. As an imaginary friend he is completely impotent. A gnat has a billion times more power (and more intelligence, too) than does your god -- and any god or goddess for that matter!

I cannot stop you from serving your god, yourself, and your religion, atheism, the BELIEF of nothing.....

I don't believe in nothing, silly. I believe in the entire proven universe! That's a list so large it would take quite some time to compute! You're confusing Atheism with nihilism, my friend. They're radically different, Radical. Perhaps you should look the two terms up. Educate yourself, please. Atheism, also, is not a religion. It's the lack of one. I lack belief in all gods and goddesses and don't subscribe to any religion. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

God bless you Matt (which means gift of God)

I'm well aware of the meaning of the word. The god it refers to a god you don't believe in, though. It refers to the Jewish version of your god. You know, the one that never had a son. The one who's messiah has never arrived. Let's change around your sentence so it conforms with reality:

Imaginary Childless Sky Pixie magically enchant you, Matt. May your imaginary friend magically enchant you, too. Gaymen!

I hope I never get on your bad side Rev! :HaHa:

I hope I never get on your bad side Rev! :HaHa:

lol... You probably won't. :)

And Radical still behaves like a zealot and a pharisee. If Jesus did exist, and Radical had been in Jerusalem, Jesus would have rebuked him for his hatred against other humans. Radical clearly totally missed the finer points of the Gospel.

Radical clearly totally missed the finer points of the Gospel.

Finer points? Finer points?! My dear MR. Solo, don't you realize that The Gospel of the LORD is a blunt instrument with which to beat the unGodly, blaspheming masses into submission?! They simple aren't intelligent enough to understand "finer points", and thus must be treated as unruly animals, beaten repeatedly with the message until they no longer have the will to resist, and bow to Our Loving GOD'S pure and holy demands!

Hehe. Sure. :rolleyes::)

To clarify, I meant the finer points like, "do to others" and "don't judge", the words are there, but no Christians follow them, and Radical is a fine specimen of a "good" Christian. If only all Christians where like him, then they would be hated, and no one would ever want to touch them with a 20 foot pole (or longer). That would be the nail in the coffin for Christianity.

I understand what you mean Hansolo. Jesus did have some fine points to say and the bible, like other holy texts has a handful of things about justice and being good towards others and such. In the protestant bible Jesus seemed against the type of xians that we seem to encounter, the extreme religious fundies who shove their xianity into our faces.

I don't understand why its such a huge deal for fundies what we believe. People care about themselves, I doubt religious fundies are worried about how I'll survive in hell. They just want others to believe like them because it'll reinforce their belief system and they hope to the stars that its true. If they were sure of their beliefs, they might not be so paranoid in getting everyone to think and believe just like them.

And Radical still behaves like a zealot and a pharisee. If Jesus did exist, and Radical had been in Jerusalem, Jesus would have rebuked him for his hatred against other humans. Radical clearly totally missed the finer points of the Gospel.

I tend to think that the Jesus character would've loved "his hatred of other humans." If you look at the total Jesus and not just the posituve aspects, what you see is a two faced politician. Sure he says some nice things and kisses some babies, so to speak, but in the end his personality leaves something to be desired. Matthew 10:34 is particularly telling of his true intentions and his constant rambling about everlasting fire, the gnashing of teeth and the worm that deith not are rather illustrative of what he enjoyed thinking about.

Radical clearly totally missed the finer points of the Gospel.

Finer points? Finer points?! My dear MR. Solo, don't you realize that The Gospel of the LORD is a blunt instrument with which to beat the unGodly, blaspheming masses into submission?! They simple aren't intelligent enough to understand "finer points", and thus must be treated as unruly animals, beaten repeatedly with the message until they no longer have the will to resist, and bow to Our Loving GOD'S pure and holy demands!

Oh yes! Bashing in skulls for Jeeeeeezuss! If they don't submit and bow to our lord then they must be cleansed! You will worship whether you like it or not! Or you will face the Hellish wrath of our Loving god!

I understand what you mean Hansolo. Jesus did have some fine points to say and the bible, like other holy texts has a handful of things about justice and being good towards others and such. In the protestant bible Jesus seemed against the type of xians that we seem to encounter, the extreme religious fundies who shove their xianity into our faces.

I don't understand why its such a huge deal for fundies what we believe. People care about themselves, I doubt religious fundies are worried about how I'll survive in hell. They just want others to believe like them because it'll reinforce their belief system and they hope to the stars that its true. If they were sure of their beliefs, they might not be so paranoid in getting everyone to think and believe just like them.

They are trained, within their sect, to behave like this. They are brainwashed into being meme spreaders no matter the cost. They must become "fishers of men" and spread (like a disease) the gospel. There can be no unbelievers and no competing religions (and often times other sects)! All must be turned! This programming can clearly be found in their master code book, the Bible. This is why their behavior is precisely what I would expect.

Do some research or something... :grin:

Good job, Rev.

Do some research or something... :grin:

Good job, Rev.

lol... I must be uneducated or something! Yup, quit school in the second grade because grandpa needed farm workers! Never needed no fancy book learnin'! lol... Yeah, right! Who's uneducated? Who has imaginary friends and believes in a primitive, nonsensical, contradictory mythology instead of well researched, time tested and peer reviewed science? Who speaks like he's still in gradeschool?

Thank you. I try. I may be heavy handed at times, but people like him really piss me off when they have the audacity to question my education. Take a look in the mirror before you judge me. You shouldn't be judging, anyway! It's a sin!

I tend to think that the Jesus character would've loved "his hatred of other humans." If you look at the total Jesus and not just the posituve aspects, what you see is a two faced politician. Sure he says some nice things and kisses some babies, so to speak, but in the end his personality leaves something to be desired. Matthew 10:34 is particularly telling of his true intentions and his constant rambling about everlasting fire, the gnashing of teeth and the worm that deith not are rather illustrative of what he enjoyed thinking about.

I think some of the "angry" Jesus parts were added for religious and political reasons, to scare people. But if you read some of these apocrypha gospels, some of them make Jesus more of a teacher, not a ranting lunatic. And you agree that there are some "nice" Jesus stories in there. And those are the ones that Radical4Him have completely missed.

For instance "do to others...", is a good message, even though he didn't invent it, it doesn't lessen its value. To love your enemy, love your neighbor, those things are good and are meant to encourage positive attitude, peace and altruism. I doubt that it works though. But I haven't seen many Christians actually obey "love their neighbor" or "do to others...", but they do obey "I come with sword", and "you vipers brood..." stuff. People love the "peaceful" words of Jesus, but the follow the "hate speech".

And consider also that Jesus were angry and violent against the Religious Leaders, not the common people. He supposedly spent his time with the sinners and the lowlife, and the unbelievers, etc. The people that were outcast. And he didn't rebuke them. And my point is that Radical4Him is very aggressive against us unbelievers, which is totally contrary to the picture of Jesus in the Gospels.

It's true though that some of his teachings were agressive towards unbelievers, like they're gonna burn in hell and stuff. But my point, again, is that there are two sides, just like you said, two sides of the story, the hateful Jesus, and ... ah... the not hateful Jesus, but a "loving" Jesus. And Christians tend to walk with hate in their hearts, instead of love, and Radical4Him is a prime example of such behavior.

(disclaimer, I write like jesus was a real person, and that's just to make it easier to write. I don't have the opinion that he actually existed, but I only reflect on the picture they give of this character.)

They are trained, within their sect, to behave like this. They are brainwashed into being meme spreaders no matter the cost. They must become "fishers of men" and spread (like a disease) the gospel. There can be no unbelievers and no competing religions (and often times other sects)! All must be turned! This programming can clearly be found in their master code book, the Bible. This is why their behavior is precisely what I would expect.

I think Paul is to be blamed. He seemed to be a very aggressive evangelical fundamentalist. Also consider that he started his career by persecuting people, and killing them in cold blood.

Thank you. I try. I may be heavy handed at times, but people like him really piss me off when they have the audacity to question my education. Take a look in the mirror before you judge me. You shouldn't be judging, anyway! It's a sin!

That's my point exactly. Radical is a typical judging and prejudicial Christian. Same as the majority I have met. Everyone I meet have strong opinions, based on ideas and rumours and not on facts. They believe some people being bad, only because "my xxx (parents, preachers...) tol me they were bad." and so on. They can't step back from their emotions, and take a little rational look at their own behavior.

Oh, Rev, you should write a book! :HaHa:

And there's a couple of other members here that I think should do the same, Antlerman is one of them.

Rev.

Your counter points riddled with pure logic, humor, and a hint of vugarity, were definately a great read.

I guess the real question I have, if the rejection of Christ(Which each and everyone of us Atheists have done) does mean that we are indeed fucked for eternity with no chance of redemtion or forgiveness, why don't all the the Christians who post on this sight simply say, YOU GUYS ARE ALL TOTALLY FUCKED, it's over.....end of story. They wouldn't seem to have any need to say another word, or is there some Biblical loophole that could possibly get us out of that one?

Rev.

Your counter points riddled with pure logic, humor, and a hint of vugarity, were definately a great read.

I guess the real question I have, if the rejection of Christ(Which each and everyone of us Atheists have done) does mean that we are indeed fucked for eternity with no chance of redemtion or forgiveness, why don't all the the Christians who post on this sight simply say, YOU GUYS ARE ALL TOTALLY FUCKED, it's over.....end of story. They wouldn't seem to have any need to say another word, or is there some Biblical loophole that could possibly get us out of that one?

Standard answer... We were never True Christians

Rev repent now. The lawd is coming.

:HaHa:

Rev repent now. The lawd is coming.

:HaHa:

He's cumming? Let me get an umbrella! lol... How big would a god's load be anyway? Man, that would suck to drown in that! I'd be like an ant caught in lugi. lol...

Rev.

Standard answer... We were never True Christians™

lol... Yeah, I've heard that one plenty. If you had truly known Christ you would have been unable to leave! Well, if that's what it takes to be a True Christian™, no one is -- or ever was!

Oh, Rev, you should write a book! :HaHa:

I plan on it. I have so many ideas for it, too. I just need to find the time to sit down and do it.

Rev.

The thing is, these people who come in here and preach believe that just about any offense is forgivable with the right amount of groveling and ass kissing. Just kiss our god's ass. He'll forgive you! But if you've been really bad, remember a little tongue goes a long way! lol...

preach it rev, preach it

:lmao:

preach it rev, preach it

:lmao:

Thanks. :) I will. This pulpit is made for pounding!

Is AtheistMommy joining you too? I'd like to shake her hand, gotta meet the wife of the Rev. hehe. ;)

Is AtheistMommy joining you too? I'd like to shake her hand, gotta meet the wife of the Rev. hehe. ;)

Yeah, she's back. She's looking to recruit new members for her new forum, Infidel Girls. I'm a "celebrity" there due to my affiliation with Freethought Radio.

^are you okay Burnedout? You seem a little angry. :huh: