Goodbye Jesus

If Money Is The Root Of All Evil,

08 hawk

then why do the churches beg for it? :Hmm:

To play devil's advocate, the Babble™ says the love of money is the root of all evil. I don't recall money per se being given that blame.

But your question is still valid. If loving the stuff is so wrong, then why do the little shits beg for so much of it? :HaHa:

what a way to make a living...beg and you shall receive.

10 For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil,

And those christian churches sure do love their, sorry our, money.

The real fundemental question is why so many gullible stupid fucking assholes are willing to part with so much of their hard earned money, to give guys like Benny Hinn, so he can maintain his lifestyle with his $10 million seaside mansion. My church going life in my adulthood lasted about a month. My family and I had a very brief affiliation with a local Episcapal church. In that time my wife was always very generous when the plate was passed. I will say that really bugged the living shit out of me, and was a practice that was soon, and forever put to rest. I work damn hard for my money and I may as well been wiping my ass with it. Ironically one of my friends who was the biggest tightwads I have ever known found Gawd, and now freely tithes his 10% each and every Sunday.

The real fundemental question is why so many gullible stupid fucking assholes are willing to part with so much of their hard earned money, to give guys like Benny Hinn, so he can maintain his lifestyle with his $10 million seaside mansion.

I agree, and speaking of Benny Hinn.... he really does own a multi-million $ oceanfront estate in Newport Beach, CA (I didn't know that). I also read that for awhile he drove a Mercedes (like an S class or one of the $100k plus ones) and wore a gold Rolex. According to what I read Benny said one day God told him to live more Christlike so he downgraded from a Mercedes to a BMW and gave up the gold Rolex for a Cartier :Doh::lmao::beg:

When Benny Hinn visited the cult Church I used to be belong to, he had a rolex, and bling-bling all over. He really wanted to show how much "God had blessed him". I didn't even really think of it as wrong back then... proves how brain-washed one can be in the cult.

If money was so bad then why does it feel so good when you get your paycheck?

then why do the churches beg for it? :Hmm:

They are shysters and nothing more. They like to prey upon the lonely, elderly and uneducated to maintain their outrageous lifestyle. Using tactics no better then mobsters of fear and intimidation and fear of being vanquished from the sight of god. I have nothing but contempt for these assholes and the imaginary bullshit they sell! :vtffani:

Here's what the "Holy" Word should have said:

Religious shysters begging for your money are the root of all evil.

:fdevil:

Before Joel Olsteen's church moved into the renovated 18,000 seat basketball arena, he had his own helecopter to shuttle him in-between his church locations for Sunday services. He said it was so he could be at each one on time without fighting traffic. :Hmm:

dishy! nirrti, what other dirt do ya got?

dishy! nirrti, what other dirt do ya got?

Well, here's his big ego...er, um....church.

Is it just me or does it seem the money building this monument to American consumerist religion would've been better used for housing Katrina evacuees who were settled in the Astrodome?

post-155-1149471443_thumb.jpg

Guest AutumnDaysGirl

The real fundemental question is why so many gullible stupid fucking assholes are willing to part with so much of their hard earned money, to give guys like Benny Hinn, so he can maintain his lifestyle with his $10 million seaside mansion.

I agree, and speaking of Benny Hinn.... he really does own a multi-million $ oceanfront estate in Newport Beach, CA (I didn't know that). I also read that for awhile he drove a Mercedes (like an S class or one of the $100k plus ones) and wore a gold Rolex. According to what I read Benny said one day God told him to live more Christlike so he downgraded from a Mercedes to a BMW and gave up the gold Rolex for a Cartier :Doh::lmao::beg:

Obviously god must have changed his mind about this the same way Benny said god changed his mind about building the $30,000,000 so-called Healing City in Texas. Strangely enough, after the $30m was raised and Brother Benny announced god's change of heart about building the healing city, old Benny up and bought his Newport Beach mansion by the sea. Me thinks something is rotten in Denmark. Unfortunately, the IRS must not have picked up the scent because Benny was allowed to keep all that tax free money even though he didn't use the money for what the faithful partners gave it for. :twitch: