Goodbye Jesus

My Mom Thinks She Diserves To Be Bugged Back To Church.

willybilly30

I call my mom she don't answer the phone so I call her cellphone.

She says call me on my other phone I am at home.

(called other number)

I said why didn't you answer?

She said why didn't you leave a message on my machine?

I said why?

She said I been listening to see who it is the church of christ has been calling me every sunday and wednesday bugging me to go back to chuch.

I said tell them you don't want to go you don't have to go to church.

she said I should go I should be bugged to go to church I haven't been in along time

I said nothing says you got to go to church.

she changes subject.

I get sick of this shit my mom acts like she's some ungodly sinner destined to hell cause she don't want to go to church. This church has some nerve asking her to come back they had a sermon on my dad for cheating on my mom right in front of her embarrasing the fuck out of us 20 years ago. Also her exhusband is a member now her second husband not my dad why do they think she would want to go to a church with her ex? they know they were married him and her were regularly attending when they were married then quit but he came back. I hate that church it's a church of christ and it's one of the biggest cults around were I live and it's a cult by every definition they got rules on everything I'm suprised they don't have a rule on what hand to wipe your ass with when you shit. She goes to a baptist church now with her boyfriend ever once in awhile but she couldn't tell them that because the church of christ is the true church and everyone else is a satanist.

These people better not even think of calling me I am not all soft and sweet like her lol

I wish I could get her to see she is a good person without that stupid cult.

Hell, my mom and dad never used to screen their calls until AFTER they became members of a church. Usually I don't even have to leave a message. I'll just say, "It's me. Are you there?", and they'll pick up.

Seems like they're getting a bit tired of all of the "volunteer" work that the church has them doing. :Hmm:

I am so glad I never gave a church my number.