Goodbye Jesus

Anyone Going To The 666 Festival In Hell, Mi?

Shadfox

I'm thinking of driving out there on Tuesday, 6-6-06. The Town is holding a celebration. It sounds like a tourist trap, but Satan can make anything fun ;)

I'm thinking of driving out there on Tuesday, 6-6-06. The Town is holding a celebration. It sounds like a tourist trap, but Satan can make anything fun ;)

Wow that would be awesome, take lots of Pictures and let us know the awesome stories, that would be one interesting thread!!

Wow! I wish I could. That's a very cool idea. If anyone goes there, make sure to bring pictures back to our site.

I was thinking of going; I'm only about 3 hours away. But something is rattling at the back of my car, so I think I should take it in to get the exhaust system checked over. Otherwise, I might lose it on the way there, and have to buy a muffler from Hell, with flames and backfires and everything. :HaHa: I think it would be neat to get a tee shirt, though.

I'd consider going just to get a T-shirt. Heh. Someone will probably sell them on e-bay afterward though.

Just got back! It's hot down there ;) There are no more 666 tees remaining, and there's big lines to everything, but it's awesome! There's a rabid, fundie bitch-fest right in the center of it all, and they're getting mocked by bikers, goths and an Atheist counter-protest.

I'll have pictures and the full story soon :ukliam2:

Just got back! It's hot down there ;) There are no more 666 tees remaining, and there's big lines to everything, but it's awesome! There's a rabid, fundie bitch-fest right in the center of it all, and they're getting mocked by bikers, goths and an Atheist counter-protest.

I'll have pictures and the full story soon :ukliam2:

Please do! I wish I could have gone. I may have to run up there some other time...maybe Halloween would be a good day to go?