Goodbye Jesus

Eight Year Old Caught Stealing Bread

jjacksonRIAB

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/79522/8_year...aught_stealing/

Believable, but a hoax since 2004.

By the way,

When I first saw this I was admittedly angry until I too found out it was a hoax, but after I looked at the responses I realized that this kind of shit just stirs up hatred. Unchecked, it leads to worse forms of brutality like wars.

Most people think of Iran as a desert filled to the brim with fundamentalist whackos. I've looked at some pictures that weren't fashioned by the US media and I've since found out that it has many types of terrains, and the cities are rather beautiful -very European/American, in fact. If there are people there wanting to break free, I would be loathe to see them in pieces on the street due to an American bombing raid... :vent:

The whackos are who worked their way into the upper echelon of government, just like in our own country.

How were those pics made then if it was a hoax?

By the way,

When I first saw this I was admittedly angry until I too found out it was a hoax, but after I looked at the responses I realized that this kind of shit just stirs up hatred. Unchecked, it leads to worse forms of brutality like wars.

Which is exactly why I either put a stop to circulating hoaxish e-mails when they pass through my inbox by presenting proof that what was written isn't true, and I send my reply to every single name that the message was forwarded to before I got it.

Yes, stupid, made-up shit like this does indeed stir up hatred.

Most people think of Iran as a desert filled to the brim with fundamentalist whackos. I've looked at some pictures that weren't fashioned by the US media and I've since found out that it has many types of terrains, and the cities are rather beautiful -very European/American, in fact. If there are people there wanting to break free, I would be loathe to see them in pieces on the street due to an American bombing raid... :vent:
The same goes for Iraq. There are some awesome cities over there with some pretty intricate layouts.

But, as we've been told, or shown, it is all just one big bombed out mess with people running in the streets everywhere and shooting each other.

By the way,

Which is exactly why I either put a stop to circulating hoaxish e-mails when they pass through my inbox by presenting proof that what was written isn't true, and I send my reply to every single name that the message was forwarded to before I got it.

Yes, stupid, made-up shit like this does indeed stir up hatred.

The same goes for Iraq. There are some awesome cities over there with some pretty intricate layouts.

But, as we've been told, or shown, it is all just one big bombed out mess with people running in the streets everywhere and shooting each other.

And we can't forget the fact they went through years of sanctions that had already compromised their country. Let's starve their people and allow untold thousands of children to die of starvation so they'll kick Saddam out -yeah, I can really see the logic in that.

Yeah, because Saddam really suffers under that plan. He's got to hurt inside when he sees all that hardship his people have to go through. :Wendywhatever:

I've known a fairly good amount of Iranians in my life, and they've always seemed very progressive. Many would come right out and tell me that they had a belief in God but definitely were not Muslim. I've never known a single woman from Iran who wore a headscarf once settled in the States. In fact, many of the young ones seemingly have no problem with dressing as provocatively as the rest of us.

Yeah, because Saddam really suffers under that plan. He's got to hurt inside when he sees all that hardship his people have to go through. :Wendywhatever:

I've known a fairly good amount of Iranians in my life, and they've always seemed very progressive. Many would come right out and tell me that they had a belief in God but definitely were not Muslim. I've never known a single woman from Iran who wore a headscarf once settled in the States. In fact, many of the young ones seemingly have no problem with dressing as provocatively as the rest of us.

I've personally known one Iranian. He was a really nice guy and he performed his duties very well. He never even brought up religion, but he did say that in Iran kids in the streets were beaten for stealing from American tourists, and the items were returned.

My father mentioned some Iranians he knew. Their government is very restrictive, but inside their own homes the youth can be described as very Americanized. Some of them hide the fact in public (others are openly defiant of islam), but in their own abodes they dress how they want, watch American TV through satellites on their roofs, and have parties. It's really amazing how ballsy they are. The culture of freedom still exists -it simply went underground.

I think it's just a matter of time before the tradition is broken.