Goodbye Jesus

Fundies

Knightley

Yes I used the word "peeps" :HaHa:

Seriously. I was listening to The Colin Boyd Show (local radio show that's liberal and secular, don't know if its syndicated nationwide) on 6/6/06, "Satan's Day". People were calling in talking about how religious fundies at work took the day off, called in sick and everything because of 6/6/06. So yeah its a day late, but whatever, why are religious people the most freaky on Earth? Its as if logic is lost to them. :shrug: I don't know about you but 6/6/06 (I just love saying it like that) was a nice day for me. The apocalypse did not come, armageddon did not come, jesus christ did not come, no one offered up any sacrifices to satan as far as I know, even the ufos stayed away. :HaHa::HappyCry:

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Zealots of any kind are wacky. Mostly I think their freakiness is because they are lonley, bored, insecure, and usually seriously need to get laid.

I spent yesterday indulging in plenty of personal hedonism and I probably broke quite a few commandments. It was a good day. :HaHa:

That's pretty much it - fundies are so creepy because they're so fanatical. Everything revolves around their cult, and it is a pretty much a strange cult to begin with. Most folks, who have more balanced lives, can't help but see fundies as nuts.

The apocalypse did not come, armageddon did not come, jesus christ did not come, no one offered up any sacrifices to satan as far as I know, even the ufos stayed away.

Who'd have guessed the "Day of the Beast" would be, well, .... kind of a bore.