Goodbye Jesus

According To A "real Christian"...

deepblue

For your interest...

Youtube film

Or you can visit my site for a higher resolution version.

Does anyone believe in a hell like that? I'm not sure I can.

Fixed link:

Link

You're welcome. (battle of the 'one-liners' :grin: )

Yeah lol.

I've just finished my second film - "666". Rather late I know :-).

To "The End of the Church" or "666", just click the link in my signature.

What I'd really like to do is a full length feature film on modern Christianity and the unbelievable nature of it. Would take rather a lot of resources though, time and of course money! Still, if I could find some more people who are interested....

Jon.

whoops I thought a christian posted it. Didn't know it was you. The scripture at the end threw me off along with the comments about being effeminate.

-EDIT-

In both video you seem to say the church becoming effeminate is a bad thing. Why? Do you have something against the effeminate or homosexual? It's not a big deal if you don't want to say I'm just curious. It's still hard to tell the difference btw your vid and a fundie's video.

I'm in two frames of mind at the moment. On the one hand, I have some fundy beliefs, but on the other I don't really believe much at all. It's hard to explain. I've left Christianity and church forever, but a remnant of me still believe it might be true. Because I feel very let down by church, part of my aim in making the videos was to throw a few punches back.

I think the fact that church is getting more and more effeminate puts of most men. Sentimental music, holding hands, all that kind of stuff, doesn't really appeal to the male spirit! I've noticed most men pastors (at least here in the UK) are wimps, especially the charismatic ones.