Goodbye Jesus

i have a question..

DeathWorship

what if the republican christian fundy movement actually DOES succeed in making christianity to america as islam is to iraq within the next.. ohh.. 10 years?

how many of you are going to move to my tropical island of hedonism that im going to populate? lol :woohoo:

That is something I'd be really bothered about if I lived there rather than in good ol' tolerant apathetic Great Britain. But surely the Illuminati will stop the fundies achieving ultimate power? :blink:

I'm totally moving to your island of hedonism!  I'll bring the Piña Coladas!

JP

FUCKIN A! :grin:

Guest Son of Belial
That is something I'd be really bothered about if I lived there rather than in good ol' tolerant apathetic Great Britain. But surely the Illuminati will stop the fundies achieving ultimate power? :blink:

No reason. The Illuminati is part of it anyway. Bush is a member of the Skull and Bones, after all.

can i run around topless and drink margaritas?

do you really think i would say "no"?

For free? Sure thing! Count me in btw.

Screw running, I'm going to fight these guys until we get some reason back in this crazy little nation.

It depends.

Are we talking Handmaid's Tale? HELLO CANADA! Can ya trade my bucks for loonies?

Are we talking dhimmitiude? I love America, but it'll be hard, ya know.

Screw running, I'm going to fight these guys until we get some reason back in this crazy little nation.

honestly, i'd love for rationality to seep back into this country, but from the state of things it seems like we are prime to go even more insane..

the "intelligent design" debate is enough to make me think 'run for the hills, things are bound to get worse..' im not really into the idea of running either.. but i would absolutely despise living in a theocratical christian country. music, books, movies, radio programs, all of those lovely mediums of entertainment would go through a mass-banning..

I'll probably end up moving to Europe after I graduate whether or not the fools succeed in making their fiction law... but I'll stop by your island now and then.

Same for me. Damn it, I'd be tempted to enter the 4th Reich to fight the bastards on their own turf! :fdevil:

(Yeah, I know, I'm utterly nuts :help: )

Molon Labe Motherfuckers...

n

Count me in! I seriously doubt they will succeed..afterall, the judgement of god will fall on this nation first and consume it with everlasting fire.. :eek:

what if the republican christian fundy movement actually DOES succeed in making christianity to america as islam is to iraq within the next.. ohh.. 10 years?

how many of you are going to move to my tropical island of hedonism that im going to populate? lol :woohoo:

The island sounds good without america going fundie. :wicked:

I would strongly recommend it, maybe even one of the amendments in the hedonist island constitution.

do you really think i would say "no"?

You would if I had asked the question.

I'd get out of the country, or die trying.

I do think the neo-cons are going to have their way—for awhile anyway. I believe that the moderate majority in this country has become so apathetic that the Christian-right is finally going to have the Supreme Court it has always wanted. (It will also be the same Supreme Court that corporate America has always wanted too.)

Eventually the draconian laws that will be established will become too much to bear even for the average Christian, and the pendulum will swing back to the left. We can then thank the current Congress for making new legislative appointments so much easier.

I would strongly recommend it, maybe even one of the amendments in the hedonist island constitution.

im going home to write the constitution tonight.

Already making contingency plans for an exodus to Canada or Europe should the political process completely fail to moderate these forces.

I'll be staying behind. Someone has to protect the rights of those who don't deserve them.

• 6 months later...

If that happened many of us here in Florida would be making rafts and floating to Cuba to avoid persecution by the U.S. government. :ugh:

But if you die in your heroic struggle and impress the sex babes (Valkyries with your muscles), and tactical skills, such as Shooting lightning bolts from your sword or telsa gun. Then they'll resurrect you, and play Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball for you...... in real though. That's what your religion says?

Well, not exactly, but as an approximation... :wicked: