Goodbye Jesus

Nostradamus

Matt

Heya guyz, i was searching around the site and ic oudlnt find any posts on Nostradamus. When i was christian my mum brought home a book about Nostradamus and i would have a read thru and some shit kinda made be believe some stuff. Anyway apparenty theirs some predictions about judgement and endtime blah blah. I was wondering if anyone else has been researching Nostradamus when they were a Christian or an EX and if anyone could have some input or conclusions they had. Its one of those things that used to freak me out ya now. Im jst tryna shake off a few things right now and thats one of them. Thnx GuyZ

i.e after Sep 11

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,

Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- Nostradamus 1654

0.o

Heya guyz, i was searching around the site and ic oudlnt find any posts on Nostradamus. When i was christian my mum brought home a book about Nostradamus and i would have a read thru and some shit kinda made be believe some stuff. Anyway apparenty theirs some predictions about judgement and endtime blah blah. I was wondering if anyone else has been researching Nostradamus when they were a Christian or an EX and if anyone could have some input or conclusions they had. Its one of those things that used to freak me out ya now. Im jst tryna shake off a few things right now and thats one of them. Thnx GuyZ

i.e after Sep 11

Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",

- Nostradamus 1654

0.o

Its bullshit...He just spouts very vague, uber general shit that can be intepreted to mean an infinit amount of things.

"in the city of god" <----- what fucking city? Shouldn't that be like over in the middle east or something?

"Two brothers torn apart by chaos" <---- that could be anyone. sibling can go into the army, and get killed

You know people who claim to the speak with spirits/ghosts do the same thing...

Even if Nostradamus did predict the future, he was so cagy about the way he wrote it down that I don't see any way we could tell he had until after the fact. Which means it'd be virtually impossible to tell if he actually predicted the future or not.

funny... i was just watching a biography on him yesterday. i thought it was pretty lame that he was very undecisive on how he should split his assets towards his sons when he died. reason being... he didnt know what to divide amongst them because he didnt know which one of them was going to live a long time.... go figure.

Did you notice how nobody knew that Sept 11 was predicted by Nostradamus until after Sept 11 happened? You'd think all those Nostradamus experts would have figured something out about it before then and at least told us about it. But I guess they were to busy writing books and making documentaries about how accurate Nostradamus' predictions were to give a toss.

My conclusion is this: Nostradamus' writings, like the bible, are so vague and "poetic", that they can be "interpreted" to say whatever you want them to say. For example:

The City of God is Dallas, Texas.

The great thunder is the sound of a gunshot echoing from the book supository.

Two brothers are the Kennedy brothers. Great leader will succumb refers to JFK being shot dead.

The third big war is the Cold War and the city of Dallas burns with the passion of mourning.

... or some other crap...

Back in 1999, when I was all prayed up and rapture ready, I went to a bookstore in the mall. In the book store I found a book of Nostradamous predictions...

At the very end(because I specifically sought this one out) Nostradamus wrote...

"And the day of the lord will come on January 1, 2000"

So I was all ready to go, because everyone was saying that New Year's Eve, 2000, was going to be the end of the world.

Needless to say here we are nearly 7 years later.

I am surprised Nostrodamus hasn't been turned into a religion...Or has he?

Its bullshit...He just spouts very vague, uber general shit that can be intepreted to mean an infinit amount of things.

"in the city of god" <----- what fucking city? Shouldn't that be like over in the middle east or something?

"Two brothers torn apart by chaos" <---- that could be anyone. sibling can go into the army, and get killed

Read Japedo's post. The so called quote from Nostradamus is a fake. It's not in the books.

Here's pure, and true, prophesy by Nostradamus:

In the end time, a guy, under the screen name of HanSolo, will post friggin many posts on a web site called Ex-Christian.net. That's the first sign. (But a sign of what, I have no clue)

Hah! No one knew that one was in there! :HaHa: