Goodbye Jesus

Major Bitch-fest

white_raven23

:vent::vent::vent::vent:

Gaaaaaah!!!!

I am just so irritated today!

Trying to do my thing at work, and the stupid bitch who works at the desk behind me has interrupted my day every 15 minutes for inane BS!

I doubt anyone has ever pointed it out to her, but the vocal tones she uses to speak are highly off putting to any sane adult. It's baby talk. Every time she speaks to me, I feel like I'm supposed to be strapped into a highchair. I don't like talking to her at all.

Some of her conversation prior to lunch (ahhhhh bliss......didn't have to deal with her for a whole hour), was....."Can you believe last week was 6/6/06? I didn't even notice until just now." And then proceeded to ask me if I thought any christians had noticed. :twitch:

And before that, she'd taken up ten minutes to wonder why she couldn't e-mail a particular customer....why is she asking ME? I'm not I.T. ! :loser:

A lot of it probably has to do with it being that "time".......but damn! I actually want to jam a ballpoint in that woman's eye.

Cut the lilty harmonic speech pattern, save it for your three-year-old brat, and let me do my work in peace!

Gah!!

My sympathies totally. God I wish I had a door to slam at work, but being out in the open (like you it sounds like), we are prey to all of the inanities of our "co-workers" (and I use that term loosely since not much damned "work" every gets done as they blather on and on and on...) :rolleyes:

Yeah we're "open" all right.

Every cough, sniffle, sneeze, moan, burp, groan, snort, fart, and sigh is easily discernable, and EVEN identifiable as to it's owner sight unseen.

What a triumph in "facilitated office communication"......which is what management wanted to create when they took down all the cubicle walls. So now some managers complain about the increased chit-chat (surprised? I wasn't).

....What a triumph in "facilitated office communication"......which is what management wanted to create when they took down all the cubicle walls. ....

[Read:] "Easier to control all the worker bees." At least in my office they're constructed of a circular hallway, so you can hear when someone is approaching. I love to greet them before they get to my desk, based on their footstep pattern. Sorta freaks 'em out. hehehehehe :grin:

:vent::vent::vent::vent:

I doubt anyone has ever pointed it out to her, but the vocal tones she uses to speak are highly off putting to any sane adult. It's baby talk. Every time she speaks to me, I feel like I'm supposed to be strapped into a highchair.

I completely empathize with you. My new boss is exactly that way. I'm honestly surprised she doesn't hold our hands & walk us to the bathroom.