Goodbye Jesus

Refreshing! Wife Could Care Less!

garrisonjj

My deconversion is new, about 6 months so far. After years of practicing faithfully together, I stopped all church related behavior and told my wife of disbelief. Guess what. She also stopped attending. I swear around her and even used jesus fucking christ to no reaction.Consequently, I hear the godamnits and jezus christs coming from her mouth also, which is music to my ears.

Ironically, children have received sacraments and we both sacrigously participated as we both still feel the need for them to be trained,and later let them decide for themselves that religion is bullshit. I know its hypocrisy,but this is the truth. Did any of you share such experiences? Thanks

Ironically, children have received sacraments and we both sacrigously participated as we both still feel the need for them to be trained,
Trained? Trained in what?
and later let them decide for themselves that religion is bullshit. I know its hypocrisy,but this is the truth.
As long as they still have adults that are teaching them that mythology is true, it's highly unlikely that they will at some point decide that religion is bullshit.

Besides that, what's going to happen if they do eventually realize that and they end up putting two and two together and realize that you (knowing that it was b.s.) still allowed them to be "trained"?

Did any of you share such experiences? Thanks
Religion is barely a topic in my house at all. Especially after my deconversion stage.

I'm letting my kids grow as naturally as possible without subjecting them to religion. As I observe them, I notice that rarely do they miss an opportunity to point out the silliness of it whenever they see something on television or read about it.