Goodbye Jesus

Addressing There Annointing

ricky18

Hey guys,been debating with christians.They claim that demons are being cast out in jesus name,and healing taking place,and the manifestation of thier gods power.How do I adress this in trying to point that Christ is not the true God.

Thanx

Also looking for links to bible inconsistancies and failed prophericies.

Been debating with these guys trying to point to them the injustice of eternal hell.I cant believe they cant see it.How is it that we agnostics and atheists have more love and mercy in us then them and their god?

Christian exorcisms will only work on people who grew up in a christian culture. A buddhist exorcism would work equally well on a person who truely believes in buddhism. It's all in their mind.

Hey guys,been debating with christians.They claim that demons are being cast out in jesus name,and healing taking place,and the manifestation of thier gods power.How do I adress this in trying to point that Christ is not the true God.

Ask them how Joseph Smith performed his miraculous healings. They'll either say that the miracles of Joseph Smith are phony, or they'll say that Satan did it.

Every religion either casts out demons or has miraculous healings or can testify to changed lives. The power of the mind is truly miraculous (or, at the very least, amazing..) . No god required.