Goodbye Jesus

Who Is Your Most Hated Famous Fundie?

Apostate called Jimmy

As I sat and thought about some of the well known wastes of sperm such as Pat Robertson and Anne Coulter, I wondered who is the worst fundie celebrity of all time. It wasn't easy, I mean there are so many asshats to chose from. Some of the first ones to come to mind were the obvious choices like Fred Phelps or Jerry Fallwell. But then I remembered a particular piece of shit who I can stomach even less than Phelps or Robertson. I HATE this person with every fiber of my being: Michael Savage. That fuckhead with his "homosexaul agenda" conspiracy

theories and how the "gay mafia" is out to destroy "wholesome American values". His book, "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder"(my father's favorite saying). He has the audacity to call liberalism a mental disorder when he says dumb shit like the "gay mafia". What the fuck is the gay mafia!? I think they should make a movie about that. Called "The Fairy Godfather". His utter lack of compassion towards gays and transgenders but then has the fucking gall to think he's morally superior. You know this asshole had once told a gay caller on one of his shows that he "should get aids and die"? After calling him a "sodomite". One of the reasons I hate this douche is because my dad loves this guy. So even though I don't listen to the asshole, I still have to hear his shit parroted by my father. Mikey, may you get eaten alive by a pack of hyenas. Gay hyenas.

What fundie celebrity do you just absolutely loathe?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LtJayson

• Vigile

• trashy

• Deva

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if I'm fully qualified to answer this, being an Australian - fundamentalism probably isn't as much of an issue here as it is in the US, and I'm not sure if she would count either, but Joyce Meyer really grates on me. Even when I was a Christian I didn't like her or her theology.

George W. Bush

The worst part is, you know he's a fucking liar, the phony figurehead in the big cynical neo-con ruse, and yet American Christians fell for it hook-line-and-sinker. They practically erected a golden idol of the motherfucker in every fundie church across the land.

It was one of the things that soured me on the whole thing. Well, I started a thread where I listed all the things that soured me on it, and how I might have been inclined to stay if those things were different. So I add to that list: if the American church hadn't been so deftly manipulated by those Machiavellian assholes. It made me realize that "God" was anything but in control. I could understand how the Catholic church could rot under a corrupt Pope back in the 15th century, but how could the American church, the lynchpin for the worldwide church (excluding the Catholics and the Orthodoxes and the fast declining mainline denoms), basically have Karl Rove's stubby dick all the way up its ass?

Tammy Faye...... She mutated into a lump of "Clay and feces" she got what she deserved! She stole money from elderly.... I think also "I have Sinnneedd" against you, Jimmy Swagart. They're all evil immortal mutants that run Praise the Lord and Club 500 or what ever the hell it's called.

Cueflo Dollar.... and the guys who run the "Power of Hour" out of the crystal catherdral. the nut jobs that make the Left behind video games and books.

Jack Van Impe is cute though. I just want to pinch his cheeks.....

John Hagee. His actions have done enough to fuck US foreign policy for the next several decades.

Tammy Faye...... She mutated into a lump of "Clay and feces" she got what she deserved! She stole money from elderly.... I think also "I have Sinnneedd" against you, Jimmy Swagart. They're all evil immortal mutants that run Praise the Lord and Club 500 or what ever the hell it's called.

Let's not forget her infamous hubby Jim Bakker. The PTL network was in my backyard, and I visited the holy site several times, as a video service tech. It was all I had heard and more. Gold plumbing fixtures, fortunes in art and furnishings, all paid for by the little old ladies who luved brother Jim and sister Tammy. :asshole2:

Guest Zenobia

Osama Bin Laden... definately....if fundie Islamist extremists are included in the equation.

Otherwise I'm not sure I could pick a favorite one, there are soooooo many xtian fundies I freakin' hate.

George Dubya - *shudder* How will we survive another 268 days of this jerk-off

Tammy Faye and Jim Bakker - both can kiss my ass

Billie Graham (yeah he may act all nice n' cuddly but deep down he's just as hateful as the rest) and his two arrogant sons

Every Catholic Pope who ever lived

Herbert W Armstrong and his son Garner Ted and all the WCG splinter-off churches, as well as any other british-isrealism, white-separatist morons

Aryan nation wackos

All cult leaders who ever lived throughout all time

Fuck, there's too many to name, I give up. I *blanket statement* just hate all of em equally and with the same amount of loathing.

I don't even have to think about this one, it would be that fat fuck Jerry Falwell. Oh wait......he dropped dead of a heart attack due to clogged arteries from stuffing his face full of bacon and jelly donuts. Never mind.

What the fuck is the gay mafia!?

Tony Soprano carrying a hot pink machine gun? :shrug:

Hagee drives me crazy...and I have to agree with whoever mentioned Meyer...though, I am sure good ole Joyce is far from fundie, she really is a bitch!

Mike - your answers never cease to amaze me!!! LMAO...Tony Soprano with a hot pink machine gun? wow... :-)

I don't remember the names, but the folks who wrote the "Left Behind" books. That's all we humans need. More people living in terror for nothing.

Ghandi, and let me tell you why.

It's his type that gives a moral basis to all the shit spewn from the mouthes of the fundies.

Without the ultimate idol of 'good' there would be no fear of 'bad.'

Buddha and the Christ, though exceptional humanitarian models, suck the clown cock when it comes to religious/philosophical figures.

The trick to the illusion we're all living is the idea of Good v.s. Bad, Black v.s. White.

Reality isn't even gray.

There is no scale, it just is.

But if I had to choose the one that twists my gut and just by looking at them gives me the urge to slam with a gauntlet crafted from pure unadulterated hate?

I'd say it's a toss between Coulter and Robertson.

So many fundies so little time..

Falwells. Both of them.

MT..ya I know the wench is dead but she did not in fact do jack shit to help the people she stole from. She helped the vatican's coffers.

Dubya.."I answer to a higher father" when his dad tried telling him he was screwing foreign policy without lube.

Robertson - dude hasn't your god called you home yet? Sheesh, the rest of us need a break already.

Of fundies still alive my vote is split between Hagee, Hal Lindsey and Robertson. I despise all three of them for capitalizing off of fear and exploitation of the gullible. Perhaps Lindsey and Hagee are the most dangerous with their Armegeddon end times tribulation fear-mongering.

The fact that Lindsey predicted the return of Christ in the 1980s and still has the nerve to show his face on TV proves to me that he is nothing but a shameless liar and exploiter.

I don't remember the names, but the folks who wrote the "Left Behind" books. That's all we humans need. More people living in terror for nothing.

You have no clue how much those books scared the crap out of me. But for some reason I got addicted though, even though I do NOT enjoy anything that involves any level of fear.

Mine is definitely Pat Robertson. He's a dumbass bigot who couldn't take over the United States so is now trying to take over Hampton Roads/NENC local media (trying to buy Virginian-Pilot and spamming collegebound high-schoolers with info about his "university"). He's anti-woman (I am a woman, or at least as close as a 16 year old girl can be) anti-gay (my best friend is gay) anti-First Amendment (never mind that that's what allows him to spew his BS in the first place!) and pretty much anti-everyone who isn't proud to send $50 to the 700 Club.

Runners-up are Warren Jeffs and Fred Phelps.

I can't believe no one has mention Heir James Dobson. The man has brainwashed countless parents into brainwashing countless numbers of our children.

Very VERY true texmex2003! Very true! Christians LIVE off of his teachings...if he doesn't say it is ok, it isn't...if he says it is, it is!

The Pope. Living so close to Mexico, I'm surrounded by Catholics who thing he's the best thing since sliced bread. They're pretty liberal Catholics, but I still can't complain about anything he says because they'll defend him to the death. Even back when John Paul died and I was in third freakin' grade they all glared at me for cracking jokes about it. I pretty much have to keep my mouth shut and seethe in private if I don't want to get jumped by illegal aliens and their hell spawn.

The Pope. Living so close to Mexico, I'm surrounded by Catholics who thing he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Good thing I am not Catholic LOL...I have Celiac Disease and thus cannot eat bread...I would not be able to worship someone that is the best thing since sliced bread!

It used to be Jerry Falwell but since he is dead, Pat Robertson goes to the top of the list for stupidity under fire. Coming up fast is Ben Stein and his oxygen-robbing creationism.

The most feared group of men in the fundy world--THE TELE-FUNDIES!

Starring Ted, Pat, Benny, and Jerry.

tele_fundy.jpg

George W. Bush. And the current pope. The second helped push me outta the pew.

Here's a photo that goes well with this discussion (I didn't make it).

FourHorsemen.jpg

Guest proud agnostic
As I sat and thought about some of the well known wastes of sperm such as Pat Robertson and Anne Coulter, I wondered who is the worst fundie celebrity of all time. It wasn't easy, I mean there are so many asshats to chose from. Some of the first ones to come to mind were the obvious choices like Fred Phelps or Jerry Fallwell. But then I remembered a particular piece of shit who I can stomach even less than Phelps or Robertson. I HATE this person with every fiber of my being: Michael Savage. That fuckhead with his "homosexaul agenda" conspiracy

theories and how the "gay mafia" is out to destroy "wholesome American values". His book, "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder"(my father's favorite saying). He has the audacity to call liberalism a mental disorder when he says dumb shit like the "gay mafia". What the fuck is the gay mafia!? I think they should make a movie about that. Called "The Fairy Godfather". His utter lack of compassion towards gays and transgenders but then has the fucking gall to think he's morally superior. You know this asshole had once told a gay caller on one of his shows that he "should get aids and die"? After calling him a "sodomite". One of the reasons I hate this douche is because my dad loves this guy. So even though I don't listen to the asshole, I still have to hear his shit parroted by my father. Mikey, may you get eaten alive by a pack of hyenas. Gay hyenas.

What fundie celebrity do you just absolutely loathe?

Well the one I don't like to well is John Hagee. The reason being is because of what he said about the victims in the Katrina hurricane. He said that the hurricane happened because of he gays. It was god's punishment because of gays. Us GLBT people get blamed for everthing.

I despise the usuals- Robertson, Falwell, Oral Roberts, Paul Crouch and his ugly ass overdone wife Jan.

Dear gawd, what is that creature, capture it and take it back to whatever plastic surgery center it escaped from.

LATimes0919a.jpg

Dang. Someone should at least save her from that ugly ass thing attacking her head. It's pretending to be hair, but who is fooled?