Goodbye Jesus

Out Of Place Challenge NBM Here

NimbusBirdMgp

... This is about me ... NBM = NimbusBirdMgp = NBM

... I'm not a normal guy. I'm eccentric and very different in my interest with my lifestyle and even view of things. Even as an Atheist. Very different in this arena as well. I'm not refering to being homosexual. I'm Heterosexual. What is most disadvantaging to me is being very shy and Inroverted. But I still do not like being social and the social ideas others expect of me or vise a versa. So it is making me more comfortable being a hermit. But I want to find some things compatable with me and what my Interest are in having something going with correspondances.

As for Theist! Why isn't 'God' providing me with people that are compatable to me, by having them reciprocate and so I can have correspondance with them? Why can't I find the women that are what I like them to be and will be in interest to who I am so things like this would be fulfilling in my life as well as such gals or chicks? I'm now 50 years old. Getting old isn't a good thing to procrastenate (Sp?) and delay in such matters.

As for Atheist. Don't be so cynical, that just because there isn't anything to get something Divine, that is better proof of my suffering this forlorness and desires in life. Or that I got to do some more conforming just like religion tries to do. I want something that allows me, to be me. Of course I seem to go to places not right for my situation, but that is almost impossible. Nothing is in cooperation to where I'm comfortable with my ideas and thoughts.

I had some other thoughts. But as I am short in time. It is hard to put all this in the words that really express this iritation I get searching for correspondance with others in the right situations. And I get nothing. Oblivious! Nothing! Its a state of forlorness and anticipation that leaves me wondering and wondering to no end. Taking up my time for nothing and vanity! I hate this!

procrastenate (Sp?)

Procrastinate

Well, you have friends on this site, which isn't so bad.

I'm lucky, I have a family and kids and so on, but this site has been good for me, because it's not easy to find other freethinkers out there, to talk to and learn from.

... OK? This has been one of my Metaphors. Using something else that kind of illustrates something in the same similar situation. If one can see the Metaphor and then see what the real situation is compared with it.

... My life is great in one way. I like to think of it like a beautiful Boat or an Airplane. And sometimes I'm to be expected to be grateful for that or for what I am. But here is the irrony and the problem. What good is a Boat resting on dry parched ground in the Dessert? (Sp?) Or an Airplane that doesn't get everything like permission (Sp?) and the means to be flown and taken into the air? Now you see where this is going? Sometimes some things are great to a certain point, but if it doesn't get to be functional at fullfilling its purpose. Then it is all vane, vanity, futile and worthless. Isn't it? Something here needs to reach a point of the purpose of being half way there and fulfilling that purpose at reaching it entirely.

... My life is like that. And when I ask or seek after trying to get to the ultimate means of my life. Most poeple get the vanity and futile expectations (Sp?) of me and I'm frustrated and irritated that there isn't the means to being of that fullfillment.

NBM,

I do not wish to sound insulting by asking this,

but I'd like to get something out of the way

real quick...

Is English your native language?

NBM,

I do not wish to sound insulting by asking this,

but I'd like to get something out of the way

real quick...

Is English your native language?

Yes! I don't know any other. If I tried any other, it be much worse.

Of course, I'm not sure where my English is good and where it went bad here. I mentioned that I was expressing something in a metaphor. I hope that wasn't confusing? But some words never stay memmorised for how they are spelled with me. Many words I've used before and knew the spelling of them, has just been forgotten with me at this future of time, when I come about with having to using them again. (Sp? = I'm not sure of the spelling. Sometimes it just prevents me from Posting and saying what I want to. To having to spend an extra :30 minutes of my time trying to look these words up in a Dictionary. And I have been mentioning in other Threads that my grammer is my handicap or disability in my life.)

Oh? And maybe the spectrum of this is why I'm having the other problems. I see. Not sure how to still find my proximity of things that fit in with me as to this commonality and compatible interest of such other people would have in these things either. But I get some ambigiouness about your question.

Hey, I like to be alone. I prefer it.

Are you one of those middle aged men with tons of money? ;) Just kidding.

Really, though... there are lots of hermits out there. The problem is that they are hermits... they don't go out... like my mom for example. She's your age and she is on disability, so she sits at home all day reading books and watching tv and occassionally indulging in some of the magic herb. That's all she does. And she loves it.

What are your interests, by the way.. my mom might like to know. LOL

Yes!  I don't know any other.  If I tried any other, it be much worse.

Of course, I'm not sure where my English is good and where it went bad here.  I mentioned that I was expressing something in a metaphor.  I hope that wasn't confusing? But some words never stay memmorised for how they are spelled with me.  Many words I've used before and knew the spelling of them,  has just been forgotten with me at this future of time, when I come about with having to using them again. (Sp? = I'm not sure of the spelling.  Sometimes it just prevents me from Posting and saying what I want to. To having to spend an extra :30 minutes of my time trying to look these words up in a Dictionary.  And I have been mentioning in other Threads that my grammer is my handicap or disability in my life.)

Oh?  And maybe the spectrum of this is why I'm having the other problems.  I see.  Not sure how to still find my proximity of things that fit in with me as to this commonality and compatible interest of such other people would have in these things either.  But I get some ambigiouness about your question.

Okay. Now we're getting somewhere. :woohoo:

I know what you mean about the spelling problem. I have that same problem all of the time. Even when it comes to simple words, I find myself having to look them up.

The funny thing about that is, all through school and most of my life, I've been one of the better spellers that I know. :lmao: I still am to some extent, but often I find myself confused about some words.

However, most of the time spelling can be overlooked and the points that you are trying to make still get across to whoever is reading your words. That is, IF your sentence structure is understandable.

I'm not an editor, but I do know that I mispell words from time to time and that my grammar could easily be rivaled by a child in grade school at times.

Again, I don't want to sound insulting here, but I do think that the reason people aren't relating to the things that you're saying here, is because of your sentence structure and your use of the English language.

I'm going to attempt to show you a brief example of how I think some of your post above should have been written in order to express yourself better.

YOUR WORDS:

Of course, I'm not sure where my English is good and where it went bad here.  I mentioned that I was expressing something in a metaphor.  I hope that wasn't confusing? But some words never stay memmorised for how they are spelled with me.

MY SEMI-CORRECTION:

Of course, I'm not sure where my English is good and where it is bad. I mentioned that I was expressing something in a metaphor, and I hope that it wasn't confusing. I have a hard time memorizing some words.

Now, take a close look at the differences between those to examples. Look at the spelling, grammar and punctuation. There are subtle differences that make the bottom example a little easier to understand.

NBM,

I'm not an English teacher, and I'm certainly not qualified to teach you what you need in order to express yourself better when it comes to writing. However, hopefully, some of our other members here will read this and perhaps point you in the right direction for some simplistic lessons on the net that you could probably learn rather quickly with minimal effort.

With a little bit of effort, you'll be on your way to being better understood when it comes to expressing yourself. It'll take some time, but it'll be worth it in the long run.

Good luck!

Once again, please do not take offense to my post. If it sounded as though I was talking down to you, then you have really misunderstood me. :)

pandora?

I was trying to give some background that I'm living a hermit life and that I do find it comforting in most aspects of it.

What I really would like is a good looking chick, gal that likes having erotic sex and fullfilling me with some of this human contact with that intimacy being fullfilled, then I can be just a little more comfortable about dealing with other people on another level from that, when those other times come.

I think I will Post another of my Blog Entries here to clearify this.

... And while I'm searching for some right kind of correspondances here on the internet, it seems like I just can't find people on my level with things. Things are really freaking me out.

... I can see that there isn't some Divine guidance in my life, but irronically it looks even more like there is an Evil force, much like a Curse that does enfluence my bad luck with things. I just find the perfact time for missing something or for being in the wrong situation. It turns out perfact for discord, but not for working in cooperation with what I like to find and see.

... This is about me ... NBM = NimbusBirdMgp = NBM

... I'm not a normal guy.  I'm eccentric and very different in my interest with my lifestyle and even view of things.  Even as an Atheist.  Very different in this arena as well.  I'm not refering to being homosexual.  I'm Heterosexual.  What is most disadvantaging to me is being very shy and Inroverted.  But I still do not like being social and the social ideas others expect of me or vise a versa.  So it is making me more comfortable being a hermit.  But I want to find some things compatable with me and what my Interest are in having something going with correspondances.

I can be quite shy too... finding someone to talk to can be a challenge, especially about matters of faith.

As for Theist!  Why isn't 'God' providing me with people that are compatable to me, by having them reciprocate and so I can have correspondance with them?  Why can't I find the women that are what I like them to be and will be in interest to who I am so things like this would be fulfilling in my life as well as such gals or chicks?  I'm now 50 years old.  Getting old isn't a good thing to procrastenate (Sp?) and delay in such matters.

I think it's good advice for anybody that if you are depending on someone else to get you what you want, you are going to be let down. Even as a Wiccan, I don't pray for what I want... I go out and get it. It's just easier.

As for Atheist.  Don't be so cynical, that just because there isn't anything to get something Divine, that is better proof of my suffering this forlorness and desires in life.  Or that I got to do some more conforming just like religion tries to do.  I want something that allows me, to be me.  Of course I seem to go to places not right for my situation, but that is almost impossible.  Nothing is in cooperation to where I'm comfortable with my ideas and thoughts.

Atheism isn't about being cynical, often times it's just an opinion that the evidence is nowhere near sufficent.

I had some other thoughts.  But as I am short in time.  It is hard to put all this in the words that really express this iritation I get searching for correspondance with others in the right situations.  And I get nothing.  Oblivious! Nothing!  Its a state of forlorness and anticipation that leaves me wondering and wondering to no end.  Taking up my time for nothing and vanity!  I hate this!

That's quite cruel. I'd never string another person along. I'd hate to receive it...

Stand up for yourself, don't settle for that kind of bull.

...  OK? This has been one of my Metaphors.  Using something else that kind of illustrates something in the same similar situation.  If one can see the Metaphor and then see what the real situation is compared with it.

Metaphores are great for explaining your position, I know many people who perfer that to a direct explanation of the situation.

... My life is great in one way.  I like to think of it like a beautiful Boat or an Airplane.  And sometimes I'm to be expected to be grateful for that or for what I am.  But here is the irrony and the problem.  What good is a Boat resting on dry parched ground in the Dessert? (Sp?)  Or an Airplane that doesn't get everything like permission (Sp?) and the means to be flown and taken into the air?  Now you see where this is going?  Sometimes some things are great to a certain point, but if it doesn't get to be functional at fullfilling its purpose.  Then it is all vane, vanity, futile and worthless.  Isn't it?  Something here needs to reach a point of the purpose of being half way there and fulfilling that purpose at reaching it entirely.

... My life is like that.  And when I ask or seek after trying to get to the ultimate means of my life.  Most poeple get the vanity and futile expectations (Sp?) of me and I'm frustrated and irritated that there isn't the means to being of that fullfillment.

Felling like you're spinning your wheels, huh? You're in a bad spot, I won't lie to you. On the one hand you have The good news is that you're doing something about it...

I look forward to reading your posts!

Merlin

This may be something that could have been pointed out in a PM or email, but not in front of the whole group.

What's a PM and email? :Hmm:

My point?  This may be something that could have been pointed out in a PM or email, but not in front of the whole group.  I certainly wouldn't want someone dissecting my writing and putting on display for all to see.  Just my opinion, nothing against you personally.  I know that your intentions were not to "talk down" to Nimbus, but MAYBE  it should have been something pointed out in private. 

BTW, I think "how" you pointed it out was great, it's the "where" that concerned me.  :grin:

... As for Fweethawt mentioning here, is OK. I think that would allow others to look more closely to my Post and try to see if they can understand that I do struggle to make my sentance structures for what I'm trying to say and maybe others would take a little more time to realize not to stereotype my sentances in the wrong way.

... I noticed that Merlinfmct87 did. Some of his answers to me, stuck out in miss understanding somethings that I am trying to say and get across. At the end kind of surprises me. Because it comes around with understanding that I am doing things about my situation, where at the beginning of his Post, he's critizing me that I'm not. That is not the point of my first Post either. The point I'm making is... making something available when I need to do something. If I wanted to nail a nail into wood. I would need a hammer. If I look around and look around and can't find a hammer and I hear that in the Christian Religion that one should pray and rely on a 'God' to provide what one is looking for. Shouldn't such a 'God', who promises to provide, be providing? This is where I'm trying to go with this. And if I'm doing my part looking for a hammer and can't find a hammer. I don't like others saying I'm not looking. That too is what I'm trying to say here. This iritates me.

Well, maybe you can't find it because this God doesn't exist or actually provide like you have been thinking.

Well, maybe you can't find it because this God doesn't exist or actually provide like you have been thinking.

... This is what I ment about Atheist being Cynical in my first Post. I'm aware of this. Now for understanding that somethings have worked for the better, but that still isn't allowing me any closer to my goals and fullfillment in my uniques ways. I still like my piece of being a certain puzzle shape to find a shape that is more fitting to my shape. And it's like finding puzzle shapes so out of place with me. That this life has become ridiculous. As I try to shape to somethings, chicks, gals, females in this world represent a shape that never fits and would they find me atrractive? It's not being so.

I like 'New Age' music. Other kinds I don't. Why do females like the other kinds of music and not 'New Age', (Unless it is sometimes. I want it most. Not sometimes.). I'm not finding them. And there is more.

... My time is getting a lot of interference. But here is that Blog of mine I was mentioning yesterday. That I would Post here...

The Title of it is: What Is Really Missing?

The Earth is remarkable with all kinds of Diversity of Life. How do we know for sure what we assume? Proof and Confirmations of Life and the responses from such is what life is all about. If there is a God? I find this a missing link.

(You will notice that this is part of my Signiture, but it didn't allow me enought characters to put it all in it.)

In this Natural World, the means of a relationship in its proximity is that with the senses we have. With the Visual, we are designed with aesthetical decoration to show the existance of that to be pleasing and attractive. With the Audio and Hearing, we are aesthectically designed to making wonderful sounds and enjoy hearing them. With the same for our other senses... Feelings, Emotions, tasting and smelling. I suppose if this wasn't pleasing, then what would life really be? It's all us being able to Prove Our Existance and Hoping Something out there will Approve of it, then it Proves its Existance with these traits and then as with Birds... The Chirpping they make is an on going Confirmations to the Aesthetics of bindding a closer relationship. And what I have seen is more from all this is what I have heard from this Dean August Coppola from this Public Broadcasting Program from San Francisco State... 'Committing Life Through Art' ...

< Dean August Coppola – School of Creative Arts – San Francisco State *

< Since:  ? 1990 *  ~ * ~ The Secret To Life… ~ * ~

< … “ … If you like?  I’ll tell you the ~ “Secret to Life”.

… You want to know?  OK!*  ~ “The Secret to Life” *

“Is that you can’t tickle yourself”.

… Now Children know this. AH!  Most Adults don’t, because they all

… attend to be…  “Egotist” – an “Narcissus” – and “They don’t know”.

… And “Psychotic’s” – an “Neurotic’s”  And their not sure who’s

… finger it is anyway.  But normally speaking…

… Only someone else can tickle you.  And in that sense what’s

… So important…  “Is it proves the other’s existence”.

… “It proves there’s someone outside of you”.

… Not even Michelangelo understood this.

… Because when he made the Sistine Chapel…

… He had “God” with his finger down …

… An Adam putting his finger up like they where buddies.

… But if the Real Sistine Chapel expressed this Secret… 

… “God” would come down with his finger…  It would be in the ribs

… of Adam and he would be bunched up laughing. 

“The Capacity to Respond.  And the Proof of the Other”.

… Is the Secret of all of our lives.  And that’s what Art does.

… Art is a big tickle.  Even Politics can be a big tickle. 

… It Proves that you’re there!*  And that we respond!*

… And with all our multi-cultural Interest and Concerns.

… Let them Tickle each other!*  They will Respond!*

… Together we’ll Eat!*  Together we’ll have Passion!*

… And Together we’ll have Art!* …

…  … { … And Together we’ll have Art!* … }

… … … { … And Together we’ll have Art!* … }  … “ … >

If I'm having trouble finding a relationship that binds on my level in such a matter, I have certainly been having a harder time in the Church in the past as to the relationship we are suppose to have with this 'God'. Something that comes from a Book and gets Past Down from Generation to Generation has seemed to me a rather lousy way for such a 'God' that could make life have these Aesthetics for such relationships, but 'God' has to be so worked in our minds by 'Faith'. That to me seems like we can put anything there and believe it to be true. Why would such a 'God' use deceptive methods that get handed down by lying man to represent such a 'God' in this matter and at the present times and moments this supposed 'God' wouldn't use Aesthetical means for us to recognize it? Constantly Confirming every second in this diologue, then having to read a Book?

... I noticed that Merlinfmct87 did.  Some of his answers to me, stuck out in miss understanding somethings that I am trying to say and get across.  At the end kind of surprises me.  Because it comes around with understanding that I am doing things about my situation, where at the beginning of his Post, he's critizing me that I'm not.  That is not the point of my first Post either.  The point I'm making is...  making something available when I need to do something.  If I wanted to nail a nail into wood.  I would need a hammer.  If I look around and look around and can't find a hammer and I hear that in the Christian Religion that one should pray and rely on a 'God' to provide what one is looking for.  Shouldn't such a 'God', who promises to provide, be providing? This is where I'm trying to go with this.  And if I'm doing my part looking for a hammer and can't find a hammer.  I don't like others saying I'm not looking.  That too is what I'm trying to say here.  This iritates me.

Re-read my post... I was far too tired when I made it :) .

I was not critisizing you for 'not doing something.' The fact is you did something the moment you regisetered at this site. Of course you need the right tools to do a job, but tools are not given, they are fashioned or made.

I can't expect to have an all-expenses paid hammer delivered to me just when I need it... I need to go out and get it before I can do the task at hand, which is just what you did here.

I'm sorry for the mix-up... again, was far too tired ;)

Merlin

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anathema

Maybe this wasn't the right place or manner to offer this kind of constructive criticism.

However I do also have to agree that I cannot understand most of what you are writing. You can call it a "brotherly concern" for you that is motivated strictly out of a benign heartfelt curiosity.

Bird, tell us more about yourself. Were you ever christian? What is an average day like for you? :):)

post-457-1118637509_thumb.jpg

Asteroid moving through the galaxy

If I wanted to nail a nail into wood.  I would need a hammer.  If I look around and look around and can't find a hammer and I hear that in the Christian Religion that one should pray and rely on a 'God' to provide what one is looking for.  Shouldn't such a 'God', who promises to provide, be providing? This is where I'm trying to go with this.  And if I'm doing my part looking for a hammer and can't find a hammer.  I don't like others saying I'm not looking.  That too is what I'm trying to say here.  This iritates me.

Hammers aren't found, they are made. Good thing homo sapiens are tool making creatures then.

What other people call providence, I call innovation.

Maybe this wasn't the right place or manner to offer this kind of constructive criticism. 

However I do also have to agree that I cannot understand most of what you are writing.  You can call it a "brotherly concern" for you that is motivated strictly out of a benign heartfelt curiosity. 

Bird, tell us more about yourself.  Were you ever christian?  What is an average day like for you? :)   :)

post-457-1118637509_thumb.jpg

Asteroid moving through the galaxy

... I Posted last night a new Thread in Exchristian Testomonies. Hopefully that can be a good start. (?) It's NimbusBirdMgp Biography.

... I'm now going to call my situation ... 'Female Famine'

... Even if I look or get involved in things. They are not around for me.

... It is iritating that what I like going for me is just elusive.

... Back in 1994, I wanted a big custom type of Bird Cage for my pet Birds. And I went out of my way to build it. In metaphor, I do what I can, but this ... 'Elusiveness' is my gripe all together. Nothing is there! :Hmm:

For Christian Theist!!!

... Who's Praying that that Female Chick is being made available to me, so I can find her? Who's Praying for what I want as my choice in Life?

... And why is or isn't this occuring? Sometimes I also need to be better understood. Who's Praying that I would be better Understood?

... Who's Praying against what I want? Why? Not being Understood isn't a good reason or obsticle. Why is there such an evil Prayer going on?

(I don't see evidence of a God. But I am just wanting to see the Challenge, as I made this Thread to be. But what I think I have noticed more in life, is that there is a stronger force, when there is more people that put their minds to something. This is something different than Gods, Deities and Religion that I would get into.)

... I am on this Tantra.com Singles Personals Site. Last week I did find a Profile of an interesting gal. Close to my age and wanted an interest in Nature and Spiritual yoga. Also had interested in Science and a Teacher. The idea to me was almost perfact. I did try to send a small notice to be noticed. Haven't heard back from her.

... Maybe on a weekly bases. I would tell you my outcome of this site. Since I'm not finding much motivation in going to sites a lot of times. They do more at disappointing me.

... Of course the problems with women closer to my age are divorced women. Sometimes I wonder what was about their previous marriage that puts me in their way of interest? Would I be the same problem as the man that left them?

NBM, I came across this accidentally, but thought you might be interested.

Free Thinker's Match Maker, Personal Ads for atheists, agnostics and other freethinkers

NBM, I came across this accidentally, but thought you might be interested.

Free Thinker's Match Maker, Personal Ads for atheists, agnostics and other freethinkers

... Thanks. Of course this reminded me that I already had a Profile on that Site back in 2002 and 2003. I hadn't had any luck on it since. I am thinking of needing to up-date it and check it out again. It was discouraging, because there isn't as meany women as us guys are on it. If say there is 700 of us guys on it, there was only 100 women Profiles. 1309.gif

* What happen to me ... June Tuesday Night of 21, 2005 ...

2 miles away and around a block from where I live, is an area where much business and shopping can occure. Where I live has been for a good 22 years. 10 years ago, some Asians took over a fast food building and made it 'Teriyaki Chicken Bowl Express'.

I have been getting my Lunch\Dinner there for most of my last 10 years. I've seen some great Female\gal Asian Cashers from where I make my almost daily order and purchases. I have seen 3 leave and replaced since last year. And the new replacement last year was (I believe ...) ... in April (?) 2004. I really liked what I seen of her, but I minded my own business up till November 2004. And started clueing in on her about my interest in her and she seemed like she was liking me back in return. I would get to see her blushing and looking interested back at me.

This year in February, she said she was leaving for another business 20 miles away. I got a chance to give her my address and information about me and also a way to correspond by email on the internet. After February. I never saw her again. By that time I had become aware she had a daughter and was married. So I just wanted to see how any kind of friendship might come from this anyway.

I heard from her one a Month since March, April and May. And she seemed like she just wants it to be friends, cause she like to be loyal to her marrriage. By May, I decided it best to forget about her. I felt like I was intruding. So I reasoned this pretty well and made it well to forget about her since May of last month.

Wasn't expecting anything more from her, unless she wanted to email me something and let me know.

I was working on this June Tuesday 21 night and in the parking lot I see this lady (I thought), which seemed to be rather in question about something and was looking at me from her car after she got out and stood in front of it. So I was looking and she was looking like she had a question for me about the business I'm working at. I had to walk closer to see her better, be able to talk and hear her better also. As I got to see her appearance. I immediately noticed her appearance as this china gal I was interested in and she wanted to see me at my work and let me know she couldn't get access to the internet and let me know of anything anymore.

I didn't expect this and it really surprised me. I am in a situation where I am stressing polygamy is alright with me. But I wouldn't intrude on her marriage or expect anything of her.

The thought that she came to see me, has a lot of questions going through my head. Is it hopeful for me? or (She's an immergrant from china.) is she wanting to find a way to get custom support for being able to live better in California here in the United States?

Another things is, I find it odd how things can happen to keep me from something. But nothing happens so I can have what I would like in life.

Also I do get tired of inimicle mornings where I'm living at and this morning is really been iritating me with inimicalenss.