Goodbye Jesus

Two Deaths Threats And A Threat To Kidnap & Brainwash

Reverend AtheiStar

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...12CC393E9829764

My Very First MySpace Death Threat! (and my reply)

Sep 19 2006 6:59 PM

Subject: RE: No Subject

Body: lol... Thanks for the Christian love, brother. Keep it coming. We need more loving neighbors like you around. You are truly a wonderful example for your religion! lol...

p.s. Thanks for the death threat! I think I'll publish it for the entertainment of all my friends! :) Oh, and Bush is still a dumbass.

~RAS

www.reverendatheistar.com

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Sep 19, 2006 4:41 AM

I wish you were local so I could just find you and beat you to death so you could shut your fucking mouth!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sep 20, 2006 3:19 PM

My Second MySpace Death Threat! Send him some love, too!

Thanks for the love, brother! It'll make the rounds on the net! :) Millions shall see exactly how a good Christian behaves!

p.s. I bet you're following that "Golden Rule" I've heard so much about! Good for you!

~RAS

Date: Sep 20, 2006 12:59 PM

You are a joke, you were picked on as a child, so now you take it out on the world, man oh man you are a fucking joke. Listen to Daniel, he is right you need God, I wish you would try saying the shit you say to my face, guess what? I would murder you, I would post a picture of your dead body here on myspace, since this does seem to be where your life is. Yes, me and Dan are born-again, no we should not be acting like this toward you, another one of God's children, I know we are in the wrong for how we treat you, but I can not stomach people like you, watch your back, me and Daniel are gunning for you, the filth of the Earth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and as if that wasn't bad enough now he's threatened my child:

Date: Sep 20, 2006 3:14 PM

I should take your kid, the poor child deserves to be taught about God!

My reply:

And do what, rape him? Did you miss out on the priesthood?

~RAS

Isn't that reportable? :scratch:

People are entitled to their opinions, even negative ones....but the one threatening to take your kid.....just the idea that someone would even threaten such a thing seems like evidence of a sick and disturbed mind.

You are a joke, you were picked on as a child, so now you take it out on the world, man oh man you are a fucking joke. Listen to Daniel, he is right you need God, I wish you would try saying the shit you say to my face, guess what? I would murder you, I would post a picture of your dead body here on myspace, since this does seem to be where your life is. Yes, me and Dan are born-again, no we should not be acting like this toward you, another one of God's children, I know we are in the wrong for how we treat you, but I can not stomach people like you, watch your back, me and Daniel are gunning for you, the filth of the Earth.

Um. This guy needs a doctor.

How scary, I'd report all of them asap! Who knows with Zealots, I don't put anything past them.

Those people are afraid of you, and afraid of what you have to say.

Don't stop saying it.

They're also fucking nuts. I'd report them.

The mentality of fundamentalists is disturbingly alarming. I would report the sick fuck in a heart beat.

Do you really think I should call the cops? Over this? My wife seems to think so and does almost everybody else, but I don't know. I tend to think it's all talk. I think reporting it to MySpace is one thing, but the police? Would they take me serious?

Do you really think I should call the cops? Over this? My wife seems to think so and does almost everybody else, but I don't know. I tend to think it's all talk. I think reporting it to MySpace is one thing, but the police? Would they take me serious?

Definitely. Even if it is just talk, it is still a death threat. Teach them a lesson. You can't go around saying that you are going to kill somebody for not agreeing with you. If either of them are mentally unstable...which it sounds like they both are...they may just follow through with it in the name of Gawd.

I'd call the non-Emergency number and say you got three unsettling what you take as threats, I'd also mention they mention your child/ family. At least there will be some sort of report if this should escalate. I'd also contact My space. As I say.. Zealots are scary people, I put nothing past them.

I reported them to MySpace:

I recieved two death threats and a threat to kidnap my son from two individuals. Here are their names and what they said:

Date: Sep 19, 2006 4:41 AM

I wish you were local so I could just find you and beat you to death so you could shut your fucking mouth!

Date: Sep 20, 2006 3:14 PM

I should take your kid, the poor child deserves to be taught about God!

Here are the links to both their pages:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=63966418

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=25118989

I've reported them to myspace twice. I seriously don't think they can do anything except for make empty threats. However, I've made it clear to them that if they do acutally make do on their threats, not only will they have one angry mother on their hands, they will have a whole lot of evidence spread all over the internet. There's not backing out of this one.

I've posted it, I've reported it and my husband has posted and reported it. These boys seem a bit sexually frustrated to me and don't seem to be all there either.

Here's what they wrote me....

From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25118989&MyToken=71558018-89b9-473d-8395-1225299ea2fa'>Rob</a>

Date: Sep 20, 2006 6:58 PM

HAHA! Y-o-u a-r-e f-u-c-k-i-n-g g-a-y! Get the picture? I should get a hacker to get your info so I can justy put you out of your pain, but that would be a sin, but so is cursing, and I just did that. Fucking baby, it looks like I need to block you, bye!

You guys have got to see his picture, it's a hoot!

1141877827_s.jpg

I'd report them to the police. Just recently a VCU adjunct professor assigned a project to his students. The project was to make his dog famous. Evidently someone (who wasn't in the class) got hold of one of the flyers one of the students created to try to make the dog famous. They went on myspace and said that they had the dog and would kill it if ransome wasn't paid. People who saw it on myspace went crazy and started calling the police and animal control. The Richmond Police Dept. and VCU Police Dept. investigated, determined it was a hoax but they have said that the investigation is continuing and there is the possibility of charges.

Now if they can go through all that for a dog, I'm not sure why the police wouldn't investigate the threat to kidnap/kill a human. And maybe, just maybe once myspace knows you contacted the police they will then do something.

I used to own an ISP in CA and just before I closed it down I can tell you that this type of thing most certainly was against the law in CA. You already reported to MySpace and you should now follow-up to the local authorities. They will co-ordinate with MySpace to access all the logs and so forth to track down these guys. If it crosses state lines it becomes a nasty federal issue and then those people may be brought in as well.

Online harrassment, for me, was a potential big pain because of all the things it would have required me to do (and I was a very small operation). MySpace likely gets many, many complaints each and every day simply because of the nature of the site that they must filter through to determine real complaints from the "petty" ones (99.9% of the "abuse" complains I got was because someone posted a message that someone else disagreed with and this "abuser" needed their account canceled or I'd hear from their lawyer and the police and on and on) so going to the cops yourself will force their hand if that's your desire (and depending on what the laws are there it could be the sooner the better to access the log files and so on if need be). These guys are more than likely blowing smoke, but no matter what it leaves a paper trail with both entities if this escalates (and it can since I've have been caught in the middle before the cops gave a damn about any of this and one of my customers was "cyber-stalked" for awhile...neither myself, their provider or anyone in between knew what to do since this was around 1996/97).

Oh, and you may want to mention to the cops all that stuff with being forced off the road in the minivan and all (from that interview you did). It's not that it's the same people but it shows to them that you have good reason to be fearful of this kind of a message and you're not some random nut that calls at the first sign of trouble.

mwc

I used to own an ISP in CA and just before I closed it down I can tell you that this type of thing most certainly was against the law in CA. You already reported to MySpace and you should now follow-up to the local authorities. They will co-ordinate with MySpace to access all the logs and so forth to track down these guys. If it crosses state lines it becomes a nasty federal issue and then those people may be brought in as well.

Online harrassment, for me, was a potential big pain because of all the things it would have required me to do (and I was a very small operation). MySpace likely gets many, many complaints each and every day simply because of the nature of the site that they must filter through to determine real complaints from the "petty" ones (99.9% of the "abuse" complains I got was because someone posted a message that someone else disagreed with and this "abuser" needed their account canceled or I'd hear from their lawyer and the police and on and on) so going to the cops yourself will force their hand if that's your desire (and depending on what the laws are there it could be the sooner the better to access the log files and so on if need be). These guys are more than likely blowing smoke, but no matter what it leaves a paper trail with both entities if this escalates (and it can since I've have been caught in the middle before the cops gave a damn about any of this and one of my customers was "cyber-stalked" for awhile...neither myself, their provider or anyone in between knew what to do since this was around 1996/97).

Oh, and you may want to mention to the cops all that stuff with being forced off the road in the minivan and all (from that interview you did). It's not that it's the same people but it shows to them that you have good reason to be fearful of this kind of a message and you're not some random nut that calls at the first sign of trouble.

mwc

My experience with the police around here hasn't been a good one. I highly doubt they'd bat an eyelash. What makes me fell a bit better is the fact that this is now pretty open in public. They've shown us several time just how much they care.

Check this place out...

http://www.wiredsafety.org/911/

I've been on the receiving end of a death threat, although mine was face-to-face from a student and totally unrelated to religion. The police officer (school district cop) that wrote the ticket said the biggest issue was whether I felt threatened and thought that he might have gone through with hurting me. This guy was cited for a "teroristic threat" mostly because I wrote in the affadavit that I thought he might have injured me, which was true because I had no idea - he was out of control at the time.

I've been on the receiving end of a death threat, although mine was face-to-face from a student and totally unrelated to religion. The police officer (school district cop) that wrote the ticket said the biggest issue was whether I felt threatened and thought that he might have gone through with hurting me. This guy was cited for a "teroristic threat" mostly because I wrote in the affadavit that I thought he might have injured me, which was true because I had no idea - he was out of control at the time.

Well, it's possible that anyone can commit a crime like this. If you were to ask me if I thought they were going to act on their threat, I'd say no, but there's always a chance they will and that chance makes me angry and yes I do feel threatened. I feel threatened enough to report them.

Not to derail this, but when I clicked on the link in the OP, it lead to my log entry...err...blog. I can only guess it is because Myspace is generally fucked up, and got directed to mine.

Fry them. Those guys may be looney enough to try something.

Despite how pathetic they are, there is still a danger to them.

What creeps me out about this is the fact that they both (and their friends) seem to be body-building obsessives, which to me is a step away from being a closet case. Also, if they're on steroids they might be psychotic. Literally.

These are some flawed, borderline criminal individuals. That they're so easily threatened by 'fags' is extremely telling, as well as their puzzling devotion to whatever they think Jesus is. Their fondness to show how big and strong they are tells me they are scared of something they don't even understand. I wouldn't be surprised if they collect weapons, read 'Soldier Of Fortune' or own pitbulls or something.

Stupid people who exhibit this kind of fear-based behavior can be dangerous, because they live almost completely unrationally. I doubt they'd be able to figure out how to get any personal info about you, but I might take this a bit seriously. I agree it would helpful to report this to the police - or maybe the Feds.

Not to derail this, but when I clicked on the link in the OP, it lead to my log entry...err...blog. I can only guess it is because Myspace is generally fucked up, and got directed to mine.

lol... Really? It's supposed to direct you to mine. But it's not surprsing. I've had so much trouble with MySpace since joining. There's not a day that goes by that I don't see an error page!

My experience with the police around here hasn't been a good one. I highly doubt they'd bat an eyelash. What makes me fell a bit better is the fact that this is now pretty open in public. They've shown us several time just how much they care.

Just as I was shutting down my biz the local cops were forming an online unit. Perhaps you should check to see if your police have such a thing? They normally deal with things like child predators but since they threatened to take your kid this falls into that category and the unit is likely manned by a different set of cops than those you've dealt with. Also, you might want to check with the local FBI since there is a chance that the people that made the threats did so across state lines and the Feds can deal with things in their own fashion (if not the state police could have division so you could bypass the local cops).

Again, I've had to deal with these things myself, and they're usually nothing but I know for a fact that sometimes they're not. Fortunately, I've never personally seen anyone actually follow through with the actual threat as they've stated it but I've seen them really make peoples lives suck when they've wanted to. I'm hoping that you guys just got a couple of blowhards (they are the vast majority).

Check this place out...

http://www.wiredsafety.org/911/

Lots of good info on this site from the bits I read.

mwc

here's your myspace url:

http://www.myspace.com/reverendatheistar

i looked it up on lunar shadows friend's list.

lol... Really? It's supposed to direct you to mine. But it's not surprsing. I've had so much trouble with MySpace since joining. There's not a day that goes by that I don't see an error page!

here's your myspace url:

http://www.myspace.com/reverendatheistar

Yup, that's me. It's much the same as my site except set to music and with the limitless netowrking ability of MySpace. I get waaaaaaaaaaaay more feedback from the MS version than I ever did with the site!

Those people need help...yesterday. Id do as everyon else stated and report them.

PS. Nice site (your site not your myspace) though id reccomend some Blockquotes.

These men have assalted you. Assalt means threatening or making you afraid. They have indeed committed a crime.