Goodbye Jesus

ExC-blog --Phelps cancels protest at Amish girl's funeral

webmdave

On the last "Real Time with Bill Maher" Maher called the Amish "America's True Christians."

How ya like them apples?

:jerkoff:

Mind if I post your transcription on the blog page?

Absolutely not. Be my guest. :grin:

So did this get posted elsewhere? Just curious. :grin:

On the last "Real Time with Bill Maher" Maher called the Amish "America's True Christians."

How ya like them apples?

From our perspective "true Christian" is not necessarily a compliment so I guess we can call someone a good christian without having to like the apple. It's just a descriptor, right :close:

How ya like them apples?

From our perspective "true Christian" is not necessarily a compliment so I guess we can call someone a good christian without having to like the apple. It's just a descriptor, right :close:

Bill Maher just grates on my nerves. So much of what he says is from as far to the left as the fundies are to the right. He says things like this about the Amish being "Americas True Christian" without acknowledging that the only reason you don't hear the dirt about the Amish is because they live such reclusive lives! They're JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THE CHRISTIANS, MAHER!!! DELUDED!!!