Goodbye Jesus

I'm No Spoofer!

Guest Jesuslovesme

Correction: They show what you think is the truth.

You better think twice in this place. After all, this is not "www.toleranceforidiocy.net".

Please read the frequently asked questions on the forum. You asked why don't we accept jesus. it has been discussed numerous times. Read through the thread in the FAQs about it and THEN come back and bring up something that you felt wasn't discussed enough or even brought up. Oh and open up you mailbox as well.

I am not a spoofer.

my post are always to show the truth. Whether you believe me or not is up to you.

Do you have anything worthwhile to contribute instead of just trite comments?

my post are always to show the truth. Whether you believe me or not is up to you.

Truth does not bend in order to please you. You are obviously far from finding truth.

Since our latest dogooder likes to send personal messages, but has their mail box disabled, I will send my reply to her/him in the public forum where he/she has chosen to make an ass of themselves:

You don't KNOW any of that, you just think it is so. There is a big difference between thinking and knowing. Just because you think your fairy tales are true does not make them so. Just because you think you have a bright future, doesn't mean that you will.

The world is beautiful in many ways. It is also miserable in many ways. Just as beautiful sunsets exit, so also do mosquitos, tape worms, deadly viruses, et al. I suppose you will claim that these things are either the result of man's fall or blame them on the devil. Both are problematic. The natural interpretation fits much better.

I know you think you are bringing us some profound message. The truth is much sadder I'm afraid. The truth is that you haven't done much thinking and have instead only done a lot of feeling. You are saddly deluded and worthy of my pity. Alas, if you are not a spoof, I guess my words will easily flow over your head.

I cannot understand how the world would have come about without a creature.

This beautiful place don't just evolve.

God created this world for us to enjoy, he created the animals for us to love and care for, he created the trees and plants to withdrew carbon dioxide in the air. Allows us to breathe in more fresh air.

He created the beaches, he created everything.

He got his son Jesus to die on the cross to save our sin.

Jesus, went through all that pain and suffering for us.

That show how much he loved us.

He loves me and will never leave me, I am not perfect, but I know I have a briallant and bright future with Jesus. He will never leave me.

Nice spoofin' there, Jesus...

This guy's either a spoofer or someone with the logic and debate skills of a stunned fruit fly...

Is JLM an incarnation of the Goldy everyone keeps talking about? When he was around I tended to avoid the discussions, taking my turns with the forum punching bag just isn't my style.

Is JLM an incarnation of the Goldy everyone keeps talking about? When he was around I tended to avoid the discussions, taking my turns with the forum punching bag just isn't my style.

Defintely not Goldy. Goldy never says anything about love; he just talks about hating atheists.

Well that settles that, I suppose :loser:

I am not a spoofer.

Yeah...

And I'm not an atheist. :mellow:

:Wendywhatever:

The only reason we think beaches, sunsets, forests, etc, are beautiful, is because they're our natural environments. It's all a matter of point of view. I'm pretty sure bacterias think a rotting piece of shit is a beautiful environment too.

Oh and make no mistake, Jesus doesn't love you. Not only is he not real, but he's an evil and immoral tyrant who would gladly throw your babies in his fireplace to warm his feet on their burning corpses.

I am not a spoofer.

You're not a very good spoofer.

Hi jesuslovesme.

You have wonderful computer skills for a five year old.

I saw your thread in the Lion's Den.

What makes you think that Satan is satantic?

Hope you get lots of candy tomorrow night.

Maybe you could draw us a pretty picture of God's beautiful rainbow, and put it in the Creative Works section? That would be nice.

I am not a spoofer.

Dude, come on! Your posts have no thought put into them whatsoever. By thinking that you're a spoofer, these guys are actually giving you just a margin of credit that you're really not the mindless drone you project yourself to be. I would take the back-handed complement and run while you still can.

Let's sift through some of your older posts, shall we?

I love the Lord.

but I want to ask you this question

Why did you decided not to follow Jesus?

Classic Christian projection! You frame your first question in a context as if Jesus is literally someone you can choose to follow or not follow. Allow me to show you where you've excluded the middle.

You see, those of us who've left the faith have employed LOGIC in determining the truth value of the claims in the Bible, and said logic has revealed that such beliefs can only be held untenably. Thus, as the Christian worldview exposes itself for its falsehood, following Christ is no longer a factor, for his very status as the savior rests squarely on the assumption that the Bible is true, which it's clearly not.

Jesus is the gift of LOVE, He let his son go through all that pain to save us from our sins.
If Jesus was a doctor, he'd blugeon someone on the street and then offer them "the gift" of reconstructive surgery.

The fact is, moron, that in order to receive this wonderful "gift" of forgiveness, YOU HAVE TO ASSUME THAT MANKIND IS DAMNED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! And whose fault is that? Why GOD'S, of course!

And as we see in the Bible, God sets it up in the garden so that Adam and Eve take of the tree of knowledge, something which they could not have known was wrong (since they had no knowledge of good and evil!!!!), and thus we see that Christianity is a fixed bet from the very beginning! And then God comes down later in the form of Jesus and says, "I got your salvation right here!"

So in the end, he sacrifices himself... TO HIMSELF... so that all mankind can be saved from the sin of offended God. Do I even have to explain why this doesn't make sense?

This world didn't just evolve.

Its too beautiful.

Here we have the first instance of you using the "argument from looking around you" (argumentum ad aesthetum). And on top of that, it's a non sequitur! What does the world being "too beautiful" have to do with the falsification of evolution? How are you even measuring said beauty to make such a statement?

Furthermore, do you even know what evolution is? I bet you don't! No apologist I've ever met has EVER correctly postulated evolution. They always offer a strawman, which I'm sure you'll do as well.

The rainbow is beautiful, to show us that it will never rain for 40 days and 40night again.
Again, here's a spot where the guys here are actually giving you credit for being a spoofer, because you could not possibly believe that this is true and be an intelligent person. I mean, have you ever even heard of refraction?!

The passage that mentions the rainbow at the end of Noah's flood is clearly written out of ignorance, as man didn't understand what rainbows were 4000 years ago, so they made this up. Science shows us that there's no supernatural component to rainbows at all. It's simply a form of refraction.

Answer me this: When you see a rainbow coming out of your garden hose, is it a sign from God that he won't ever flood your lawn or cause a mass deluge while you wash your car?

The Lord put his 1 and only son on the Cross to save us from our sins. His son went through so much, but he did it for us!

That's love.

Yeah, he went through so much to save us from the very damnation he brought down upon us. That's not love. THATS SICK! And you're demented for believing it.

Freedom with Jesus and knowning that I have bright future with him guiding mw through life.
Can we infer from this that anyone who doesn't succeed therefore does NOT have Jesus guiding him through his life.

Hey, guys! I think we've just solved the Gastrich puzzle!

I love the Lord with all my heart.
I love real people with my brain.

no in my opinion. The Lord is my way, the truth and my life. I will not stop following him.
A refusal to think. How unexpected.

I want to show you, how much difference Christ love has worked in me and how Christ love has change me for the better, and Jesus helped me help a amazing lady, that no one should have to go through what she went through. My friend is the victim of Domestic Violence.
Are you not aware of how perfectly you set yourself up with every single post? JASON?! IS THAT YOU?!

As per your previous observations, that Jesus guides you through to a bright future, is this woman somehow not deserving of the same love that you've allegedly recieved from Christ? Maybe she's not a true Christian, in which case, if we take your own theology's word for it, she DOES deserve to go through the trials and tribulations that she's experienced, because she hasn't accepted Christ's gift. Seems you have a catch 22.

The fact that you know that she doesn't deserve spousal abuse, demonstrates that, unconsciously, you know that the Bible's values are wrong, too. For in the Bible, the man lords over the woman. Your humanistic inclinations betray you.

So as we can see, your mindless drivvel has lead everyone here to the rather logal conclusion that you must be a spoofer, because the alternative is to believe that you're just stupid.

Although I must say, you're the first Christian I've ever seen come to this site who does not pathologically capitalize all pronouns used in reference to either Jesus or God. Hmmmm...

I am not a spoofer.

It appears that you don't know the truth yourself.

QUOTE(Jesuslovesme @ Oct 30 2006, 01:42 AM) *

The Lord put his 1 and only son on the Cross to save us from our sins. His son went through so much, but he did it for us!

That's love.

---------------

C'mon. Whatever Jesus did pales into insignificance when you consider that he tortures people in hell for ALL ETERNITY. And all he went through was nine hours of suffering (or whatever the timescale was, I'm not quite sure). Jesus' sacrifice is a drop in the ocean compared to hell, and i don't care what he did. Anyway, how can something as small and insignificant as the cross be good enough to save us from something as huge and horrific as hell? Answer me that one.

Your Jesus is a devil for sending people to hell, although thankfully I doubt he ever existed. And this is coming from someone who once had a desire to evangelise and preach and win many people for Jesus. So don't be so sure you will always follow Jesus.

OK JesusJacksMeOff, if you elect to SEND Private messages but in return do not ACCEPT them, I will send your happyass back out the front door of Dave's House.

I'm calling lightning down from Mod Heaven on your backside on this issue. Not allowing return of messages is a personal affront to me when you elect to try and preach your *message* away from public venues.

Simply put? Yer screwed, and boy howdy sideways.. I think a little Mod Preview might be in order....

kevinFuckin'L

(Jesuslovesme @ Oct 30 2006, 01:42 AM) *

That's love.

No, it's a pretty stupid thing to do. First, this Jesus dude never existed, and your god if a fake. According to the mythology this "son" was actually himself and he didn't die. So, you're telling me that this god "gave" is son, but it wasn't his son, to die, but not die, for a sin that I never committed. Sounds pretty stupid to me. Would you kill one of your children to forgive me for something I did not do?

Would you kill one of your children to forgive me for something I did not do?
This line is so understated that it is brilliant. It should be required reading for everyone who thinks that the alleged death of Jesus is a good thing.

Regardless of whether or not that particular god-mortal hybrid ever walked the earth, one has to really, really wonder about the morality and sanity of the faithful. Bad enough that they believe themselves tainted with that mythical Original Sin. Far, far worse to believe that the death of an innocent man somehow made it right.

From reading their posts, JLM doesn't understand English very well. Either it's their second language or they haven't had enough education.

J L M, If you are not a spoofer, you must be a very slow witted child in a remedial school for handicapped children, pick one

I am not a spoofer.

Welcome to the boards, spoofer or not. :wave:

I am not a spoofer.

Yeah, yeah, JLM, and I've read all your follow-ups too, in Mr. Neil's post.

I used to think the same things, 45 years ago when I was ten, and didn't have any pubic hair. When that stuff started to grow, and I started to think, the whole world changed. Maybe it will for you too. I hope so.

Best wishes, young one...