Goodbye Jesus

Ark of the Covenant has been found!

MrSpooky

Yep, that definitely fucking "settles it".....

:crazy:

K

:Wendywhatever::loser::Wendywhatever:

The Reason Why the Picture is "Fuzzy" . . .

I would explain the situation -- the Shekinah Glory resided above the Mercy Seat for quite a long time, and who knows what kind of power radiated from God's presence?  So here comes Ron Wyatt with his camera with its flash and its film with "light-sensitive film emulsion" on it, and Ron snaps his flash pictures of the Ark of the Covenant inside this darkened cave -- so who knows what kind of radiant energy could be reflecting off of the Ark of the Covenant and hitting the camera's sensitive film?  And my final comment to those visitors would be that I think that this picture came out PERFECTLY ! :lmao:

In the later years Ron let it be known that he DID have some "clear" pictures of the Ark, and these were taken during later trips into the cave. God intentionally blurred the earlier photos , because, as Ron explained, this prevented him from showing the Ark to some people who proved to be untrustworthy.

Have I ever seen those "clear" pictures?

No, as of the writing of this webpage, I have not -- I look forward to the day when I can see them, and maybe even see the real Ark in person!

If something looks, reads, and smells like bullshit, what do we call it, class? :dumbo:

Looks more like a pink monkey brain or something!

They didn't find it in Arkansas then?

I've seen a clearer picture of Big foot.... :blink:

No, that was a picture of your foot. :) a vacation photo. hehe.

I smell a satire.

finding the ark of the covenant would invalidate the bible even more.

God said that the ark of the covenant is in heaven.

It's not a satire, I've heard about this guy before. But I thought he was dead?

LOL Don't they have better props people than that? Looks like a laminated printed picture...

LOL Don't they have better props people than that? Looks like a laminated printed picture...

Pandora, that laminated printed picture that you saw is an artist depiction of what the ark REALLY looked like. They had to have someone draw a picture of it because the power of GOD messed up all of the photos.

Get it?!?!?!

They don't have any good photos because the power coming from the ark messed up the film. :scratch:

:lmao:

This is a picture of the ark that they showed on that site.

The bottom pic, I mean. I don't know what that drawing is supposed to be. :shrug:

Looks more like a pink monkey brain or something!

They didn't find it in Arkansas then?

post-4-1118216529_thumb.jpg

No dude look! It's fruit salad! I see a piece of apple!

......Or maybe the real Ark of the Covenant is at Area 51 with the flying saucers and alien bodies. :lmao:

Wasn't this ass clown too lazy to use PhotoShop? At least it would've looked like a fake picture of the Ark rather than a fake picture of oatmeal...with apples. :HaHa:

......Or maybe the real Ark of the Covenant is at Area 51 with the flying saucers  and alien bodies.   :lmao:

Wasn't this ass clown too lazy to at least use PhotoShop?  At least he could have made the picture look like something other than a bowl of oatmeal with apples.    :twitch:

Fruit salad with apple!!! You heretic!!! Bow to the divine salad!!!

( Woah! I think I need some sleep..)

This is a picture of the ark that they showed on that site.

The bottom pic, I mean. I don't know what that drawing is supposed to be.  :shrug:

The drawing is supposed to indicate what you would see if the photo wasn't blurred. Frankly, I hope he has found it, and that someone gets to examine it properly - obviously, someone not wearing a Nazi outfit would be best. :blink:

The drawing is supposed to indicate what you would see if the photo wasn't blurred. Frankly, I hope he has found it, and that someone gets to examine it properly - obviously, someone not wearing a Nazi outfit would be best. :blink:

No need to repeat history, eh?

Merlin

I did a quick overlay in PhotoShop. :HappyCry::HappyCry::HappyCry:

In no way does it even match! te'hee!

I love the word, "Mercy Seat." I think am going to use that on the next hot girl I see in the bar.

Me: "Hey Baby, come sit here on my mercy-seat."

She: "Ewww. Why would I want to do that."

Me: "Cause I am man of the cloth. Bed-cloths that is."

This was so funny, so I started a new thread to gather all funny photographic proofs you have in your own collection. I took a picture from halloween and made it to my proof that Sponge Bob is real.

Thread:

Picture proffs of religious/supernatural, artifacts and phenomena

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=1475

An AWESOME Photo !!!
:HaHa: What is it with Christians an the word "awesome"?!

Reminds me of the dinosaur expidition page from Objective Christian Ministries, where they were supposedly tracking down some lost African dinosaur (the same mentioned in one of Hovind's seminar). At the end of the article was this extremely blurry, incomprehensible picture with the caption, "Photographic proof at last!!!!"

:Wendywhatever:   :loser:   :Wendywhatever:

If something looks, reads, and smells like bullshit, what do we call it, class?  :dumbo:

Christian class: "Ummmm....... awesome?" :grin:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Merlin

Wow! It MUST BE TRUE because God blurred the picture!! No one has ever been able to explain how the photo got blurred if it wasn't God. Just like God hid Jesus' empty tomb, and no one has been able to explain why it is empty, as well as missing. God also hid the location of the cruci-fiction, so it all makes sense.

Where do I send my check??