Goodbye Jesus

WORST apologetic response ever !!!

Guest Slayer-2004

Guest Slayer-2004

Tears of laughter came to my eyes after reading this . I have seen some shit apologetics in my dealings with fundies but you seriously need to read this .

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

DUHHHHHHHHH

Retarded fundy girl sayz :

Well, here's a test of faith for you. Which do you believe is more true--the Bible, or this "law of identity"? It is possible to know without a shadow of a doubt that God exists. You can have an actual relationship with God, with actual 2-way communication, without questioning your sanity. Either you want that relationship or you don't. Satan will do anything he can to try to throw you off-balance, to try to trick your mind with so-called "reasoning" and "logic". But if you want to overcome that, you'll have to give God some faith to work with. He who seeks the truth will find it. That's promised in the Bible. Seek it, and you'll find it. Just make sure your heart is really open to what God has to share with you.

Satan will do anything he can to try to throw you off-balance, to try to trick your mind with so-called "reasoning" and "logic"

Where do they get this line from?

Why is it that they feel so compelled to give the bad dude so much power when their only source for any type of information on the character doesn't grant him so much? :shrug:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'll take the law of identity, Alex.

*shakes head*

How does a mental midget like that even operate a computer?

:loser:

I'll take the law of identity, Alex.  *shakes head*

How does a mental midget like that even operate a computer? :loser:  

That's the first thing my roommate says.

I always wonder how they operate heavy machinery.

Then I hear reports about people losing fingers & other misc digits through stupid accidents, and I sleep better at night.

:lmao:

:twitch::ugh:

I only say one thing: HAH!

It's so incomprehensible that it almost makes sense ... NOT.

But it's true, you have to suspend knowledge, understaning and reason to believe.

That's the only way. The inherited sin we have is: Reason.

Stop reason, and you can believe. Sigh...

Be dumb for Jebuz.

Whoever wants to be a Christian should tear the eyes out of his reason.

I could have quoted NIN, but why quote a satire when you can quote the genuine article?

Merlin

Add one more!

Dinosaurs and the Bible by Ken Ham

(Partial quotation)

The story we have all heard from movies, television, newspapers, and most magazines and textbooks is that dinosaurs lived millions of year ago. According to evolutionists, the dinosaurs 'ruled the Earth' for 140 million years, dying out about 65 million years ago. However, scientists do not dig up anything labeled with those ages. They only uncover dead dinosaurs (i.e., their bones), and their bones do not have labels attached telling how old they are. The idea of millions of years of evolution is just the evolutionists' story about the past. No scientist was there to see the dinosaurs live through this supposed dinosaur age. In fact, there is no proof whatsoever that the world and its fossil layers are millions of years old. No scientist observed dinosaurs die. Scientists only find the bones in the here and now, and because many of them are evolutionists, they try to fit the story of the dinosaurs into their view....

As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years....

Evolutionists declare that no man ever lived alongside dinosaurs. The Bible, however, makes it plain that dinosaurs and people must have lived together. Actually, as we will soon see, there is a lot of evidence for this....

Some people think that dinosaurs were too big, or there were too many of them, to go on this Ark. However, there were not very many different kinds of dinosaurs. There are certainly hundreds of dinosaur names, but many of these were given to just a bit of bone or skeletons of the same dinosaur found in other countries. It is also reasonable to assume that different sizes, varieties, and sexes of the same kind of dinosaur have ended up with different names. For example, look at the many different varieties and sizes of dogs, but they are all the same kind-the dog kind! In reality, there may have been fewer than 50 kinds of dinosaurs.

God sent two of every (seven of some) land animal into the Ark (Genesis 7:2-3; 7:8-9)—there were no exceptions. Therefore, dinosaurs must have been on the Ark. Even though there was ample room in the huge ship for large animals, perhaps God sent young adults into the Ark that still had plenty of room for them to grow....

Contrary to what many may think, what we know now as dinosaurs get more mention in the Scriptures than most animals! So dinosaurs—all the different kinds—must have lived alongside of people after the Flood....

If you remove the evolutionary framework, get rid of the millions of years, and then take the Bible seriously, you will find an explanation that fits the facts and makes perfect sense:

At the time of the Flood, many of the sea creatures died, but some survived. In addition, all of the land creatures outside the Ark died, but the representatives of all the kinds that survived on the Ark lived in the new world after the Flood. Those land animals (including dinosaurs) found the new world to be much different than the one before the Flood. Due to (1) competition for food that was no longer in abundance, (2) other catastrophes, (3) man killing for food (and perhaps for fun), and (4) the destruction of habitats, etc., many species of animals eventually died out. The group of animals we now call dinosaurs just happened to die out too. In fact, quite a number of animals be come extinct each year. Extinction seems to be the rule in Earth history (not the formation of new types of animals as you would expect from evolution).

Read in full in original URL:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/2.asp

I read from another website that quoted answeringgenesis.org

At the time of the Flood, many of the sea creatures died, but some survived. In addition, all of the land creatures outside the Ark died, but the representatives of all the kinds that survived on the Ark lived in the new world after the Flood. Those land animals (including dinosaurs) found the new world to be much different than the one before the Flood. Due to (1) competition for food that was no longer in abundance, (2) other catastrophes, (3) man killing for food (and perhaps for fun), and (4) the destruction of habitats, etc., many species of animals eventually died out. The group of animals we now call dinosaurs just happened to die out too. In fact, quite a number of animals be come extinct each year. Extinction seems to be the rule in Earth history (not the formation of new types of animals as you would expect from evolution).

Perfect sense. I like the nifty skating over of details - such as the "food that was no longer in abundance," because it wouldn't be in abundance, it'd be completely gone. I defy any Christian to submerge a miniature ecosystem in a mix of salt and pure water for forty days and forty nights, and have it come out still alive and/or edible. And the idea that somehow, some fish who lived in salt water would have no problem adjusting to a sudden mix of salt and pure, as well as the silt that would become a major problem. Hilarious.

Either you want that relationship or you don't. Satan will do anything he can to try to throw you off-balance, to try to trick your mind with so-called "reasoning" and "logic". But if you want to overcome that, you'll have to give God some faith to work with.

Yep, there are lots of smart people in the eternal fiery furnace then. Not only can we think, but we might save a few $$ on the central heating bill.

:wicked:

Are Dinosaurs Mentioned in Ancient Literature?

Interestingly, the word 'dragon' is used a number of times in the Old Testament. In most instances, the word dinosaur could substitute for dragon and it would fit very nicely. Creation scientists believe that dinosaurs were called dragons before the word dinosaur was invented in the 1800s.

Bwhahahahahahahaha!!!

Sound like a these guys have been reading Mr/Dr/'Hey You' Kent Hovinds works.

Surprisingly (or not so surprisingly for creationists), many of these descriptions of dragons fit with how modern scientists would describe dinosaurs, even Tyrannosaurus. Unfortunately, this evidence is not considered valid by evolutionists. Why? Only because their belief is that man and dinosaurs did not live at the same time!

Yep, man coexisted with dinosaurs. Lots of stories about T-Rex and Jesus getting together. Lots of biblical examples of Raptors running free around Bethlehem. Jesus ascending into heaven on the back of a Pterodactyl.

The story we have all heard from movies, television, newspapers, and most magazines and textbooks is that dinosaurs lived millions of year ago. According to evolutionists, the dinosaurs 'ruled the Earth' for 140 million years, dying out about 65 million years ago. However, scientists do not dig up anything labeled with those ages. They only uncover dead dinosaurs (i.e., their bones), and their bones do not have labels attached telling how old they are. The idea of millions of years of evolution is just the evolutionists' story about the past. No scientist was there to see the dinosaurs live through this supposed dinosaur age. In fact, there is no proof whatsoever that the world and its fossil layers are millions of years old. No scientist observed dinosaurs die. Scientists only find the bones in the here and now, and because many of them are evolutionists, they try to fit the story of the dinosaurs into their view....

WHAT?!

That's a lie, that is! Pick up a geology book sometime and take a look at 'carbon dating.'

It is labled.

Merlin

It's kind of telling that "reason and logic" are always the enemies.  Yet, without thinking about it, they have to use some forms of reason and logic to get through life on a daily basis.  It's only when you get to spiritual issues, that Christians want to give themselves a lobotomy.  Nice system some people set up there.  2000 years and still slaving minds.

Yes, christians will use reason as long as it supports their foregone conclusions. They hiss and curse at it tho once it turns on them.

Yes, christians will use reason as long as it supports their foregone conclusions.  They hiss and curse at it tho once it turns on them.

Now who is the whore?

Merlin

Worst apologetic response ever...

Well, I've heard a lot of them. I'm sure the worst can be found among the thousands of dull-witted slurs uttered by blueeyeliner. I'm not even going to try to pick one out.

Instead, I'm going to post my favorite. During my short stay at Trib Farces, I used an argument involving retroviral sequences, which are sequences randomly inserted into our DNA by viral infections. Humans share a few common retroviral sequences with chimps, and therefore common descent is not only likely, undeniable. Jason Gastrich replies, "That's only proof that animals aboard the ark were infected by the same virus."

:lmao:

I'm pretty sure that's where I got banned, because I had a blistering rebuttal, which I know I never got to use.

But if you want to overcome that, you'll have to give God some faith to work with.

Exactly how can we give a god something to work with? Why should we need to do so? Since when does a god need our help and our materials to create something? And why would he need our permission? Who is really god here, anyway? It sounds like we are. :wacko:

Are Dinosaurs Mentioned in Ancient Literature?

Maybe the word Rapture is related to Raptor?

The Big Rapture at the end time doesn't mean the Christians are taken to heaven, but eaten by a giant Raptor!

:grin:

Evolutionists declare that no man ever lived alongside dinosaurs. The Bible, however, makes it plain that dinosaurs and people must have lived together. Actually, as we will soon see, there is a lot of evidence for this....

This clown believes that the dinosaurs really existed? What a fuckin heretic. Any Christian worth his salt knows that the dinosaur bones were placed in the earth by Satan, to help God sort the wheat from the chaff.

The story we have all heard from movies, television, newspapers, and most magazines and textbooks is that dinosaurs lived millions of year ago. According to evolutionists, the dinosaurs 'ruled the Earth' for 140 million years, dying out about 65 million years ago. However, scientists do not dig up anything labeled with those ages. They only uncover dead dinosaurs (i.e., their bones), and their bones do not have labels attached telling how old they are. The idea of millions of years of evolution is just the evolutionists' story about the past. No scientist was there to see the dinosaurs live through this supposed dinosaur age. In fact, there is no proof whatsoever that the world and its fossil layers are millions of years old. No scientist observed dinosaurs die.

Isn’t it fascinating that the same method that is discarded here by a Christian is used for other purposes by Christians when it fits them? The shroud of Jesus is considered to be EXACTLY DATED to 34 CE by the same methods, according to “Cornflakes Box Cutout Doctor” Empty Head. So how can the method that doesn’t work, work for other things?

And isn’t it fascinating that the Devil has such powers, that he can influence the atomic particles to give the wrong information to the scientists.

Scientists only find the bones in the here and now, and because many of them are evolutionists, they try to fit the story of the dinosaurs into their view....

And you don’t?

As you add up all of the dates, and accepting that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to Earth almost 2000 years ago, we come to the conclusion that the creation of the Earth and animals (including the dinosaurs) occurred only thousands of years ago (perhaps only 6000!), not millions of years. Thus, if the Bible is right (and it is!), dinosaurs must have lived within the past thousands of years....

Oh, cool, there’s gonna be evidence!

Some people think that dinosaurs were too big, or there were too many of them, to go on this Ark. However, there were not very many different kinds of dinosaurs. There are certainly hundreds of dinosaur names, but many of these were given to just a bit of bone or skeletons of the same dinosaur found in other countries. It is also reasonable to assume that different sizes, varieties, and sexes of the same kind of dinosaur have ended up with different names. For example, look at the many different varieties and sizes of dogs, but they are all the same kind-the dog kind! In reality, there may have been fewer than 50 kinds of dinosaurs.

God sent two of every (seven of some) land animal into the Ark (Genesis 7:2-3; 7:8-9)—there were no exceptions. Therefore, dinosaurs must have been on the Ark. Even though there was ample room in the huge ship for large animals, perhaps God sent young adults into the Ark that still had plenty of room for them to grow....

Contrary to what many may think, what we know now as dinosaurs get more mention in the Scriptures than most animals! So dinosaurs—all the different kinds—must have lived alongside of people after the Flood....

If you remove the evolutionary framework, get rid of the millions of years, and then take the Bible seriously, you will find an explanation that fits the facts and makes perfect sense:

Still don’t see the evidence. Lot’s of speculations, but no evidence.

Can't they come up with something solid for a change? It's soo boring with speculations of ideas, but nothing concrete.

WHAT?!

That's a lie, that is! Pick up a geology book sometime and take a look at 'carbon dating.'

It is labled.

Merlin

Ken Ham dismisses carbon dating as a bad guess. He says there are more results consistent with 0 years than millions of years, but evolutionists throw those answers out because they simply don't like them, and that there is no scientific method at all, just people desperate to prove that god isn't real.... yadda yadda yadda.

I read a LOT of Ken Ham and his foundation's material while I was a christian. It always felt like appeals to ignorance to me.

My goodness,

Reading something by either Jonathan Sarfati or Ken Ham is enough to get my eyes rolling when my head is not spinning. Does it ever occur to these folks that if the creation of the cosmos was, in fact, several thousand years old we could dispense with radioactive dating techniques that require millions and billions of years old and use just carbon-dating? Can't we use carbon-dating to date the bones of dinosaurs if they are contemporaneous with man within a 6-10,000 year old framework? That can attach a date to them and ease Mr. Ham's headache if he so wishes. Carbon-dating should be reliable up to 6,000 years, IIRC, so they can use that. But if they cannot use that, doesn't that suggest something wrong with recent-creationism- that if carbon-dating cannot apply to dinosaurs, then that is because their fossilized remains require much older dating techniques?

Matthew

Exactly how can we give a god something to work with? Why should we need to do so? Since when does a god need our help and our materials to create something? And why would he need our permission? Who is really god here, anyway? It sounds like we are.  :wacko:

well put reach :D

Umm... :scratch:

...I remember a posting on the forums of www.laststophell.com where one of the admins listed those infamous "proofs of babblical inerrancy", referring to scientific findings. Now we all know that oft-abused line from Isaia 40 (if memory serves) about the "circle of the earth", and we all know that a circle is a two-dimensional thing, hence proving the belief in a flat earth. Fundie boy of course knew that too, and so he provided what he surely thought was the best rebuttal of that criticism ever:

...contrary to what critics say, this refers to a three-dimensional sphere instead of a two-dimensional circle. ...

At least, that was the general meaning. You got that right, nothing else was posted. The claim I quoted just above was, to him, perfect "proof" and meant utter defeat for the thinking people.

It boggles the mind :banghead:

Merlin, Matthew and pals,

For Carbon 14 dating, the apologists have a way to get around with it.

http://www.bibleplus.org/creation/evidence.htm

Scroll down to read C-14. Other topics above the C-14 apologetic are interesting to check out.

I am a theist, but to clarify, it is not that I am presenting the info to debate with the ex-c or atheist members. I found this SDA URL and would like to post it here for members’ review.

I wouldn't call that "a way around" carbon dating. I'm not nearly as schooled in carbon dating as other people here, so I'll let them explain, but basically, the guy who wrote that page is a fucking moron.

From the very first sentence, he basically announced that he doesn't understand evolution.

If an animal mates with another animal not of its exact species, the result will be a sterile creature (e.g. a horse mating with a donkey produces a sterile mule).  If animals of a given species mate and produce an abnormal offspring (i.e. a mutant), it also is sterile.
Mutations happen at every generation, chuckles. It takes more than just a few mutations to render offspring infertile. First you need different colonies of species from a common ancestor, and before you can even achieve that, you need isolation.