Goodbye Jesus

Where did DaveJJ go?

DaveL

I banned DavidJJ for the following reasons. He initially posted multiple repeat threads in multiple sections. He specifically did not follow the instructions in the Arena Section, even after I had politely discussed the need to follow the board guidelines and the specific forum rules. YOu can view most of these in the Garbage Can section now. In private messages, he tried to argue with the guidellines.

Below is the Private Message and his response. Please note that he ws not banned for his response, but for subsequently flooding the Arena and not following the Arena rules and procedures that I took as evidentiary that he was going to continue to ignore the guidelines and directions of the moderation team.

ExChristian.NET is not a forum for preaching or prosleytizing. Christians may do these things ONLY in the Debating with Christians sections. The rest of ExChristian.NET is for ExChristians to discuss things with other ExChristians. The Arena is a formal debate forum. Please abide by the forum guidelines and the specific instructions for each topical area.

bruce do you want to debate or not. I use respect and use reason and use science, if you deem that proslytsing then you have censored debate.

All discussions are meant to win people to your point of view....so match wits and facts, Bruce.

I have read the rules and expect them to be applied both ways.

If not please don't challenge Christians

Guest Anathema

Good. Adios to DJJ. I specifically remember a bible verse something to the effect of "thou shalt not bear false witness....."

Thanks for the christian witnessing!! My lack of faith has been strengthened.

Thanks for the christian witnessing!!  My lack of faith has been strengthened.

:lmao:

Cool avatar.

:grin: I'm an evangelical X-christian on fire !

OOoooh!

You're one of those Fundamentalist Hardcore Agnostic Atheists are you?

Man, that's awesome. Are you apostatelizing your neighbors as a good Agnostic? You pray every night to No-God? Reading you Ex-Ch on a regular basis?

:lmao:

Sounds like DaveJJ's website is another Troll haven. I'm going over for a look....

http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/

I'm back...Whoa that was scary. Lots of sappy pictures of Jesus and Angels. Quick get me a drink...

:68:

:beer:

No...just pissed off about religion.

Being "fundamentalist agnostic", is like a contradiction,

so you know I was joking, right? :scratch:

of course! :wicked:

what does meteor emulator mean?

Such a cute little gremlin you have there! :)

The Meteor Emulator is something I made up recently, becuase one guy gave the explanation to why my avatar is stuck with his head in the ground.

"Look I'm a meteor!"

It was funny, so I wanted it there in the text over the picture,

but I made it a little more sophisticated, kind'a.

Like a title instead of an expression.

:grin:

Whoa, Anathema,

That dog looks like Chucky and The Bride of Chuckies back yard "yap yap". We should email that one to DaveJJ to add to his collection of scary pictures on his website.

Guest Anathema
Whoa, Anathema,

That dog looks like Chucky and The Bride of Chuckies back yard "yap yap".  We should email that one to DaveJJ to add to his collection of scary pictures on his website.

:58::crucified:

Guest Anathema

To all:

This was just posted to the main page of exchristian.net.

Comments, anyone?

Hi Folks,

I personally had a long discussion with David Jay Jordan. He said that his goal was to have a controversial website so that he could dramatically increase the number of hits so that eventually he can stop work and just live off of the advertising. He himself in no way believes that garbage he's promoting to be true. He just knows that a plain Jane website doesn't attract much attention, so it's up to him to farm out his ridiculous insane theories, so by engaging him in discussion and by promoting his website is just exactly what David is looking for. So from now on, please do not paste or copy his website on to others, and there's no real purpose in communicating any further with the gold digging psycho.

anonymous[H], 06.17.2005, 10:05pm link

post-457-1119062462.jpg post-457-1119062462.jpg

post-457-1119062492_thumb.jpg